Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

I guess the black members of the Grand Jury are racist too. :lol:
They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white.

So that makes them racist? How do you know who voted for what? What the hell makes a racist like you assume that the black jurors voted for the true bill and the white jurors voted against it? Why do you assume that everyone is as racist a bigot as you are?
Who said they were racist? I know I didnt.

I didn't call them a racist, I called you one. And you proved that by your assumption that whites voted against the true bill and blacks voted for it. You don't know who voted for what, or even if all 12 voted against it, but you're sure that it fell along racial lines because you assume everyone is a bigot like you.

You said "So that makes them racist?". I asked you where did I say anyone was racist. Its not that hard.

Im not the one claiming only the white jurors voted to no true bill him.
Where did you see me claim that?
Right there, where you claimed the nine jurors who voted no true bill were all white.
Where do you see that claim? Can you quote it so everyone can see what you misinterpreted?
Did you not write that?
Yes. What does that have to do with your claim?

Poor milkweed...always the same.

Ex statement: The sky is Blue.

Milkweed: Who told you that?

Im not the one claiming only the white jurors voted to no true bill him.
Right there, where you claimed the nine jurors who voted no true bill were all white.
Where do you see that claim? Can you quote it so everyone can see what you misinterpreted?
Did you not write that?
The claim is that you knew how every juror voted, based on the quote I posted there. Are you now going to claim it meant something else?

Let's bottom line this.

1. The felon, idiot stepfather is a piece of shit who should be locked up again.

2. The Gentle Giant is still dead.

3. Officer is still free and clear.

Did you not write that?
The claim is that you knew how every juror voted, based on the quote I posted there. Are you now going to claim it meant something else?
I ask again. Where do you see me claiming I know how every juror voted?

I guess the black members of the Grand Jury are racist too. :lol:

So that makes them racist? How do you know who voted for what? What the hell makes a racist like you assume that the black jurors voted for the true bill and the white jurors voted against it? Why do you assume that everyone is as racist a bigot as you are?
Who said they were racist? I know I didnt.

I didn't call them a racist, I called you one. And you proved that by your assumption that whites voted against the true bill and blacks voted for it. You don't know who voted for what, or even if all 12 voted against it, but you're sure that it fell along racial lines because you assume everyone is a bigot like you.

You said "So that makes them racist?". I asked you where did I say anyone was racist. Its not that hard.
Now you're just playing a silly game that nobody's buying. You clearly implied that 9 white jurors "conveniently" influenced the decision. You're a racist who hasn't achieved Step 1 of the 12 step program. Admit you are a racist and your path to recovery can begin.

Let's bottom line this.

1. The felon, idiot stepfather is a piece of shit who should be locked up again.

2. The Gentle Giant is still dead.

3. Officer is still free and clear.

Wilson probably saved lives. Somebody like Brown would eventually have killed somebody like he tried to kill Wilson. He should get a medal.

Did you not write that?
I just showed you.
How do you know every juror didnt vote to no true bill? How do you know some or all of the black jurors didnt vote to no true bill? You must have some basis for your claim that nine jurors voted to no true bill and they were all white. What is that basis?

Attachments

• timid.jpg
    timid.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 58
MIlkweed clearly stated he knew how each white juror voted. He based his statement not on fact but his own racism.

So what else is new?

The police acted stupidly

The Benghazi attack was over a video making fun of Mohammad (PBUH) if you didn't already know.

Who told you the crowd was inflamed?

Who told you Wilson was timid? :)
He did when he said he was afraid. Timid is a synonym of afraid.
Wrong.
Timid is a synonym of fearful, which is not the same thing.
Again, distinctions seem to elude you for some reason.

You should recheck that. My sources say timid is a synonym of afraid.
Your sources are clearly wrong.
Wilson was anything but timid.

Did you not write that?
I just showed you.
How do you know every juror didnt vote to no true bill? How do you know some or all of the black jurors didnt vote to no true bill? You must have some basis for your claim that nine jurors voted to no true bill and they were all white. What is that basis?
No you didnt. I dont see a quote with the words you claimed I used. Can you provide one?

No Milkweed.....timid is not a synonym. A timid person does not act decisively. Wilson did. The Gentle Giant is dead and Wilson is free because he acted in accordance with his training and the law.
Yes it is. Your failure to be able to use reference material is no excuse to be dumb.

MIlkweed clearly stated he knew how each white juror voted. He based his statement not on fact but his own racism.

So what else is new?
Now he's trying to run away from that. I've never seen a more dishonest poster in my life. And given the low quality of some of these motherfuckers on here that's saying something.

Wrong.
Timid is a synonym of fearful, which is not the same thing.
Again, distinctions seem to elude you for some reason.

You should recheck that. My sources say timid is a synonym of afraid.
Your sources are clearly wrong.
Wilson was anything but timid.
You should tell Wilson to stop lying then. He said he was afraid.

Did you not write that?
I just showed you.
No you didnt. I dont see a quote with the words you claimed I used. Can you provide one?
Did you not write this?
They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white.]
Does this not mean you think you know that 9 jurors voting to no true bill were white?

Forum List

Back