Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

He spoke the words, he shouted them loudly, he is known to have a disregard for the law. He turned to an inflamed, supportive crowd and shouted the words.

Intent seems clear

"I don't like the GJ decision, so burn this town down"

Yes his intent is clear. He is in a rage over the decision and seeing his wife hurt. I can yell I wish you were dead at the top of my lungs for several hours. Doesnt mean I am inciting someone to kill you.
You seem to be missing the distinction here.
You seem to be missing an logical argument.
Yoiu have yet to make a logical argument. What you've offered is a faulty comparison.

retard+alert.jpg

burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Inciting a riot is against the law. What would the Lunatic Left be screaming if a Tea Party member was urging black people to burn their own town down?

He needs to be arrested and held accountable for urging violence. It's not acceptable no matter what your color is, something the Racist Left doesn't seem to understand.
The great thing would be to have Officer Wilson as the arresting authority.
He would be too afraid. If Mike Brown frightened him, his step father would take it to another level of intimidation.

Cops are not afraid of blacks, milkweed. Have you seen our prisons? :D
Wilson is a cop and he was afraid of Brown. Did you catch his admission?
12 Legally impaneled Jurors that were impartial heard testimony for 3 months on what happened and agreed that Wilson had reason to fear for his life after a 300 pound thug attacked him, tried to take his weapon and then tried to attack him again.
9 of which were white and subject to Wilson's admission of fear. The "big Black man is coming to get you" cry has been used throughout the history of our country.

He would be too afraid. If Mike Brown frightened him, his step father would take it to another level of intimidation.

Being both is not mutually exclusive.

Now you're reaching

Who said they were? I just pointed out Wilson admitted he was afraid of Mike Brown. No good having him attempt to arrest the stepfather. He would be too frightened.
Unless the stepfather charged at him. In which case Wilson, a decorated officer btw, would have shot him too. That would make two dirtbags down.
Make sense. Dont get emotional. Wilson was afraid by his own admission. Thats why he got off.

The great thing would be to have Officer Wilson as the arresting authority.

12 Legally impaneled Jurors that were impartial heard testimony for 3 months on what happened and agreed that Wilson had reason to fear for his life after a 300 pound thug attacked him, tried to take his weapon and then tried to attack him again.
9 of which were white and subject to Wilson's admission of fear. The "big Black man is coming to get you" cry has been used throughout the history of our country.
Apparently the jurors believed it reasonable that an average person would be in fear of an out of control 300lb six foot something guy with violent tendencies charging at them.
Frankly only a moron would not.

Being both is not mutually exclusive.

Now you're reaching

Who said they were? I just pointed out Wilson admitted he was afraid of Mike Brown. No good having him attempt to arrest the stepfather. He would be too frightened.
Unless the stepfather charged at him. In which case Wilson, a decorated officer btw, would have shot him too. That would make two dirtbags down.

"Dirtbag" is right. These aren't "victims" we're talking about and they're not good people. They've actually made themselves into people that the world would do better without. Brown robbed a retail store before violently attacking a police officer. Head also has a felony record. It's amazing how these people are made the poster child for innocent victims being persecuted by white dominated society.

Most people would be afraid of a six foot something 300 lb criminal charging at them. Who wouldn't?
People who arent afraid of that scenario.
People who arent afraid of that wouldn't be afraid of that.
That's brilliant!
Considering the dumb question, I agree.

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

He spoke the words, he shouted them loudly, he is known to have a disregard for the law. He turned to an inflamed, supportive crowd and shouted the words.

Intent seems clear

"I don't like the GJ decision, so burn this town down"

Yes his intent is clear. He is in a rage over the decision and seeing his wife hurt. I can yell I wish you were dead at the top of my lungs for several hours. Doesnt mean I am inciting someone to kill you.
The moron is a poster boy for the problems in Ferguson. I woner how many chirren he hab.

Wilson may have been afraid...but Brown is the one who is dead. May he ress in peafs.
So you must agree it would not be wise to have Wilson arrest the step father due to his fear?

Milkweed....the Gentle Giant is dead. Wilson is very much alive. Maybe Brown should have been more afraid of the white cop. Whaddya think?
I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson is timid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back