Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

This is how the racist Left gets away with being racist, by being utterly blind to their own racism even immediately after their racist comments. They don't see people, they see colors. I didn't even know the racial makeup of the jurors until the racist Asclepias brought it up, apparently thinking it was very relevant to how the jury ultimately voted. That's all they see is skin, they don't look any deeper. They are the epitome of the very bigotry they accuse conservatives of.
You're the party of White, you might want to back off the finger-pointing.

This is how the racist Left gets away with being racist, by being utterly blind to their own racism even immediately after their racist comments. They don't see people, they see colors. I didn't even know the racial makeup of the jurors until the racist Asclepias brought it up, apparently thinking it was very relevant to how the jury ultimately voted. That's all they see is skin, they don't look any deeper. They are the epitome of the very bigotry they accuse conservatives of.

I'm not white, you racist jackass!

Did you make that statement? You've already admitted you did, so that part of my statement is true.
DOes the statement not imply you know that the jurors voting for no true bill were white? If that wasnt what you meant, what did you mean?
If I just said I made the statement why are you asking me again instead of answering my question about what that had to do with your claim I said I knew how each juror voted?
I explained what that had to do with it.
Did your statement not imply that you knew how every juror voted?
No you didnt explain. You claimed I said something I didnt say. Are you now admitting you lied?
You've already admitted to writing what I quoted you as writing. Clearly I am not the liar here.
Did your statement not imply you knew how every juror voted? A simple yes or no would do.
Yes you are the liar. You claimed I said I knew how the jurors voted. You didnt quote that. You quoted something that had nothing to do with your claim. Do we need to go back and check the record? As of yet you have not provided that quote. Where is it?
You made the statement I quoted. You could not have maed that statement without knowing how the individual jurors voted. Are you saying either that you do not know how they voted or that your statement meant something else?

Notice I said "party of" little moron.

And you live in that backwater but you ain't white? Do they have a reserved jail cell for you since you get picked up at the drop of a hat?

My party is a big tent with many ethnicities and cultures represented. There is no "white" party, except for a racist like you.

Then how was he let in "the party"?

My party is a big tent with many ethnicities and cultures represented. There is no "white" party, except for a racist like you.
Your party has a black guy on stage, and the rest clearing tables.

And you live in that backwater but you ain't white? Do they have a reserved jail cell for you since you get picked up at the drop of a hat?

^^^^ see what they are left with, now add Halliburton and the obligatory.....,

Boooossssshhhhhh

And that's all they got

If I just said I made the statement why are you asking me again instead of answering my question about what that had to do with your claim I said I knew how each juror voted?
No you didnt explain. You claimed I said something I didnt say. Are you now admitting you lied?
You've already admitted to writing what I quoted you as writing. Clearly I am not the liar here.
Did your statement not imply you knew how every juror voted? A simple yes or no would do.
Yes you are the liar. You claimed I said I knew how the jurors voted. You didnt quote that. You quoted something that had nothing to do with your claim. Do we need to go back and check the record? As of yet you have not provided that quote. Where is it?
You made the statement I quoted. You could not have maed that statement without knowing how the individual jurors voted. Are you saying either that you do not know how they voted or that your statement meant something else?
Yes I made the statement you quoted. Here it is...
"They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white."

Here is the claim you made.

Im not the one claiming only the white jurors voted to no true bill him.

They dont match up. Where is the quote that matches with your claim?

Did you sleep through the last election? You don't own black people. They aren't your slaves. Neither are my people.

^^^^racist^^^^^

^^^^racist^^^^^
Not in this case. In this case it's reality.

They only need 9 to vote for a true bill, and then you said those 9 happened to be white. Now you're lying about it. You're sad and pathetic.

^^^^racist^^^^^

ok, you're a real racist.

If you claim that the nine jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how all the jurors voted.
What is your evidence for knowing how all the jurors voted?

^^^^racist^^^^^

Can you admit that you're a racist, that race is the only way you see people?

Did you sleep through the last election? You don't own black people. They aren't your slaves. Neither are my people.
What people are those? And we might as well own black people, my family did, because they sure as hell won't vote for Whitey.

They only need 9 to vote for a true bill, and then you said those 9 happened to be white. Now you're lying about it. You're sad and pathetic.

I'd believe you if you could quote me saying only the white people voted to no true bill him.

^^^^racist^^^^^

Can you admit that you're a racist, that race is the only way you see people?
All humans are racist, and humans are a disease. Got it now?

I'd believe you if you could quote me saying only the white people voted to no true bill him.
I did quote that. You wrote "conveniently those 9 happened to be white." If you wrote that then you must know that no black voted to no true bill. How do you know this?

Forum List

Back