Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

Wilson may have been afraid...but Brown is the one who is dead. May he ress in peafs.
So you must agree it would not be wise to have Wilson arrest the step father due to his fear?

Milkweed....the Gentle Giant is dead. Wilson is very much alive. Maybe Brown should have been more afraid of the white cop. Whaddya think?
I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson is timid.
According to you Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck and drug him physically into the patrol vehicle. Which is it? He was aggressive and attacked a man twice his size or he was timid and did not?
The cop is both taller, and heavier, than they kid. Do keep that in mind.

Wilson may have been afraid...but Brown is the one who is dead. May he ress in peafs.
So you must agree it would not be wise to have Wilson arrest the step father due to his fear?

Milkweed....the Gentle Giant is dead. Wilson is very much alive. Maybe Brown should have been more afraid of the white cop. Whaddya think?
I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson is timid.
According to you Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck and drug him physically into the patrol vehicle. Which is it? He was aggressive and attacked a man twice his size or he was timid and did not?
Personally I think he is lying. However, by his own admission he was afraid.

Did you sleep through the last election? You don't own black people. They aren't your slaves. Neither are my people.
What people are those? And we might as well own black people, my family did, because they sure as hell won't vote for Whitey.
Uh huh. So you admit that you vote based on race then? That's all I was asking for is for you to be honest and admit you're a racist.
I vote on party lines, usually.

You do? Because you seem to confuse party lines with racial lines by your implication that the GOP is the "white" party. The inconvenient truth is that Democrats are mostly white too and Republicans have a large minority representation, including myself. My white wife votes Democrat, and my American Indian ass votes Republican. So much for your racist stereotypes.
The exception makes the rule. N.A. huh, bet you get some great looks when at the liquor store eh?

Damn drunken Indians...
Um.....you......I.......

No I can't argue against that stereotype. We drink like sailors and wake up in jail. You got that one.

Of course you did. You could not claim that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white without knowing how each juror voted.
Is this not simple?
Where did I make that claim? Put it in quotes please.
Quoted many times already.
If you write that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how each juror voted. How do you know this?
You havent quoted it once. if you are unable to quote it link to the post I said this in.
Yes I made the statement you quoted. Here it is...
"They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white."
]
There is your statement. You must know how each juror voted to be able to make such a statement. Otherwise you are lying.
Which is it?
Thats not the quote you claimed I made. Where does it say all the white jurors voted to no bill him?

Crickets?
I never claimed you said that. Now you're changing your story.
What you did say is that 9 jurors who voted NTB were white. How do you know that?

Right there, where you claimed the nine jurors who voted no true bill were all white.
Where do you see that claim? Can you quote it so everyone can see what you misinterpreted?
They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white.
Did you not write that?
Yes. What does that have to do with your claim?
The claim is that you knew how every juror voted, based on the quote I posted there. Are you now going to claim it meant something else?
I ask again. Where do you see me claiming I know how every juror voted?
Look retard you stated that the 9 votes needed came directly from the 9 whites on the panel. Or are you now admitting you do not know who voted what way?

If you write that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how each juror voted. How do you know this?
You havent quoted it once. if you are unable to quote it link to the post I said this in.
]
There is your statement. You must know how each juror voted to be able to make such a statement. Otherwise you are lying.
Which is it?
Thats not the quote you claimed I made. Where does it say all the white jurors voted to no bill him?

Crickets?
I never claimed you said that. Now you're changing your story.
What you did say is that 9 jurors who voted NTB were white. How do you know that?
I never claimed you said I said "that". I said you claimed I said that all the white jurors voted to no bill him. Where is that quote so everyone can see?

No I didnt say this either "that 9 jurors who voted NTB were white" I guessing since you cant quote your original claim you will be helpless to quote this new lie. :laugh:

Last edited:
In fact, the vote details are forever concealed from public scrutiny. We'll never know who voted for what and whether it was unanimous or not. So let's have some facts here, Asclepias doesn't know shit except his racist assumptions.

Where do you see that claim? Can you quote it so everyone can see what you misinterpreted?
They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white.
Did you not write that?
Yes. What does that have to do with your claim?
The claim is that you knew how every juror voted, based on the quote I posted there. Are you now going to claim it meant something else?
I ask again. Where do you see me claiming I know how every juror voted?
Look retard you stated that the 9 votes needed came directly from the 9 whites on the panel. Or are you now admitting you do not know who voted what way?
Sorry retard. Like the other retard please quote where I said this. Its not hard to do is it?

Crickets........

Last edited:

Better check your facts, professor.

Good, let's check because I've paid very little attention to this nonsense and got that from someone else.

They are both 6'4". The cop was 210, the dead kid 290. Glad we cleared that up.

Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online

Of course you did. You could not claim that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white without knowing how each juror voted.
Is this not simple?
]
Which is it?

Crickets?
You specifically claimed that the 9 votes to no bill were the 9 white jurors and you know it you lying piece of dog shit.

Good, let's check because I've paid very little attention to this nonsense and got that from someone else.

Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online

Slip of the tongue. I knew he was lying. What a pussy. :laugh:

'When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it is I felt like a five-year-old holding Hulk Hogan…that's just how big he felt and how small I felt from grasping his arm.'

Read more: Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

]
Which is it?

Crickets?
You specifically claimed that the 9 votes to no bill were the 9 white jurors and you know it you lying piece of dog shit.
So why cant you provide the quote if I typed that?
Crickets....

]
Which is it?

Crickets?
It has already been provided multiple times your own words.

Slip of the tongue. I knew he was lying.

'When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it is I felt like a five-year-old holding Hulk Hogan…that's just how big he felt and how small I felt from grasping his arm.'

Read more: Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online
Yeah, 6 foot 4 men always feel that way. Oh, my bad, they never do.

]
Which is it?

Crickets?
It has already been provided multiple times your own words.
Where? I've checked the thread. All I want is a quote from me saying those words. I dont want your assumptions of what I meant. i want the words.

I'm sure you really are arrogant enough to think you understand the case better than 12 jurors who sat through 70 hours of testimony. No surprise there.

I'm sure you really are arrogant enough to think you understand the case better than 12 jurors who sat through 70 hours of testimony. No surprise there.
I understand that there's another black kid dead for no good reason, shot by a white cop and had the kid been white he'd still be alive. That's about all that's needed.

Forum List

Back