Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

The cop is both taller, and heavier, than they kid. Do keep that in mind.
Better check your facts, professor.
Good, let's check because I've paid very little attention to this nonsense and got that from someone else.

They are both 6'4". The cop was 210, the dead kid 290. Glad we cleared that up.

Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online

Slip of the tongue. I knew he was lying.

'When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it is I felt like a five-year-old holding Hulk Hogan…that's just how big he felt and how small I felt from grasping his arm.'

Read more: Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Yeah, 6 foot 4 men always feel that way. Oh, my bad, they never do.

I'm sure you really are arrogant enough to think you understand the case better than 12 jurors who sat through 70 hours of testimony. No surprise there.
We already know the fix was in.

Good, let's check because I've paid very little attention to this nonsense and got that from someone else.

Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online

'When I grabbed him, the only way I can describe it is I felt like a five-year-old holding Hulk Hogan…that's just how big he felt and how small I felt from grasping his arm.'

Read more: Ferguson s Darren Wilson is first 6 4 210lb child in history says Piers Morgan Daily Mail Online

I'm sure you really are arrogant enough to think you understand the case better than 12 jurors who sat through 70 hours of testimony. No surprise there.
I understand that there's another black kid dead for no good reason, shot by a white cop and had the kid been white he'd still be alive. That's about all that's needed.

So you believe that Wilson would have acted differently if a white 300 lb man charged and attacked him? And you don't think that makes you racist?

So you admit you think the process was fixed because of the 9 white jurors? If not, then why was it fixed?

I understand that there's another black kid dead for no good reason, shot by a white cop and had the kid been white he'd still be alive. That's about all that's needed.

So you believe that Wilson would have acted differently if a white 300 lb man charged and attacked him? And you don't think that makes you racist?
Had it been a white kid Wilson would have watched him walk on by, as he should have done in this case.

So you admit you think the process was fixed because of the 9 white jurors? If not, then why was it fixed?
You guys are really emotional to the point you cant read. Where did I say a fix was in because of the white jurors? :laugh:
The racist PD was busy getting rid of any evidence in all likelihood.

Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence Reveals Mistakes Holes In Investigation

Last edited:

Had it been a white kid Wilson would have watched him walk on by, as he should have done in this case.

Thanks for proving you're a racist hack not worthy of discussion on this or any topic of intellectual rank.

A white kid jay walking would have dismissed as the child being "spirited"

Thanks for proving you're a racist hack not worthy of discussion on this or any topic of intellectual rank.
You are free to run away. Your kind usually does.

A white kid jay walking would have dismissed as the child being "spirited"
Yep. No harm no foul.

burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Inciting a riot is against the law. What would the Lunatic Left be screaming if a Tea Party member was urging black people to burn their own town down?

He needs to be arrested and held accountable for urging violence. It's not acceptable no matter what your color is, something the Racist Left doesn't seem to understand.
After reading all these posts...i think the real reason he hasn't been picked up is that trash pickup is on Thursday in Fergie.

You guys are really emotional to the point you cant read. Where did I say a fix was in because of the white jurors? :laugh:

You clearly just said it was fixed. I asked if it wasn't fixed by the white jurors, then how was it fixed? You clearly know something I don't.

You clearly just said it was fixed. I asked if it wasn't fixed by the white jurors, then how was it fixed? You clearly know something I don't.
Did you click on the link in my post? Yes I said it was fixed. I didnt (as you just claimed) say it was fixed because of the white jurors.

Did you click on the link in my post? Yes I said it was fixed. I didnt (as you just claimed) say it was fixed because of the white jurors.
So the white cops were racist but the white jurors weren't? On what basis do you make this claim?

So the white cops were racist but the white jurors weren't? On what basis do you make this claim?
Who claimed that?

Let me give you rookies a clue. Your questions would get answered much more efficiently if you dont use the word "so" at the beginning of your sentences. If you do, I will just play with you until you give up in frustration.

Who claimed that?

You did. You just claimed that the grand jury process was "fixed". Those are your words and you won't escape from them. So how is it fixed if it wasn't the 9 white jurors? You're eventually going to have to pick one conspiracy theory and stick to it.

Actually the black kid is dead for a very good reason. He attacked an armed man, threatening his good health and his life. That was a failure by the 'kid' to bear the responsibilities which sustained his rights, which ever so sadly resulted in the forfeiture of his means to exercise his own rights.

Of course this is a scenario which relates to reality, so it may be beyond your limited means.

Who claimed that?

You did. You just claimed that the grand jury process was "fixed". Those are your words and you won't escape from them. So how is it fixed if it wasn't the 9 white jurors? You're eventually going to have to pick one conspiracy theory and stick to it.
I didnt claim anyone was racist. Thats what you said. If I said that, again please be my guest and quote it.

It probably meant that he wished the whole town would burn to the ground. It was a spontaneous expression of grief. Like I said before, he probably wishes that Wilson was dead, too. Spontaneous expressions are born from intense emotion, not from premeditated intent.

But please, continue to demonstrate your class and intellect with calling me boneheaded.
ANd here we see the "soft bigotry of low expectations." It's OK for angry blacks to call for riots and destruction because, well, the Negro race just can't control itself.

REALLY? Who said?

I don't think people in a state of extreme emotional turmoil (like grief over losing a child) should be expected to control much of anything.
Seriously? So it's OK to murder if you're sufficiently emotional? The quote is from Sen Moynihan btw.
People are responsible for their actions and words. Regardless of their emotional state. And if he was insane he shouldnt have been out and about anyway.

I know who used the term "soft bigotry of low expectations."

Where you fail is that I don't expect any grieving parent of any color to react rationally.
But you think it's OK to call for violence?
was it ok for people to say nuke the Middle east after 9-11?

Who claimed that?

I didnt claim anyone was racist. Thats what you said. If I said that, again please be my guest and quote it.

Then how was it fixed? Answer the damn question! You're the one who claimed it was fixed. How then?

Who claimed that?

Then how was it fixed? Answer the damn question! You're the one who claimed it was fixed. How then?
No need to get emotional. Read my link and stop starting your posts with the word "so"

Forum List

Back