Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

No you didnt explain. You claimed I said something I didnt say. Are you now admitting you lied?
You've already admitted to writing what I quoted you as writing. Clearly I am not the liar here.
Did your statement not imply you knew how every juror voted? A simple yes or no would do.
Yes you are the liar. You claimed I said I knew how the jurors voted. You didnt quote that. You quoted something that had nothing to do with your claim. Do we need to go back and check the record? As of yet you have not provided that quote. Where is it?
You made the statement I quoted. You could not have maed that statement without knowing how the individual jurors voted. Are you saying either that you do not know how they voted or that your statement meant something else?
Yes I made the statement you quoted. Here it is...
"They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white."

Here is the claim you made.

Im not the one claiming only the white jurors voted to no true bill him.

They dont match up. Where is the quote that matches with your claim?
If you claim that the nine jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how all the jurors voted.
What is your evidence for knowing how all the jurors voted?
Except I never made that claim. If I did why cant you quote it?

Yes you are the liar. You claimed I said I knew how the jurors voted. You didnt quote that. You quoted something that had nothing to do with your claim. Do we need to go back and check the record? As of yet you have not provided that quote. Where is it?
You made the statement I quoted. You could not have maed that statement without knowing how the individual jurors voted. Are you saying either that you do not know how they voted or that your statement meant something else?

They only need 9 to vote for a true bill, and then you said those 9 happened to be white. Now you're lying about it. You're sad and pathetic.

I'd believe you if you could quote me saying only the white people voted to no true bill him.
I did quote that. You wrote "conveniently those 9 happened to be white." If you wrote that then you must know that no black voted to no true bill. How do you know this?
Claiming you quoted is not the same as supplying the quote. Why cant you quote that?

You've already admitted to writing what I quoted you as writing. Clearly I am not the liar here.
Did your statement not imply you knew how every juror voted? A simple yes or no would do.

If you claim that the nine jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how all the jurors voted.
Of course you did. You could not claim that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white without knowing how each juror voted.
Is this not simple?

I'm not white, you racist jackass!
Notice I said "party of" little moron.

My party is a big tent with many ethnicities and cultures represented. There is no "white" party, except for a racist like you.
Your party has a black guy on stage, and the rest clearing tables.

Did you sleep through the last election? You don't own black people. They aren't your slaves. Neither are my people.
What people are those? And we might as well own black people, my family did, because they sure as hell won't vote for Whitey.
Uh huh. So you admit that you vote based on race then? That's all I was asking for is for you to be honest and admit you're a racist.

Of course you did. You could not claim that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white without knowing how each juror voted.
Is this not simple?
Where did I make that claim? Put it in quotes please.

They only need 9 to vote for a true bill, and then you said those 9 happened to be white. Now you're lying about it. You're sad and pathetic.

I'd believe you if you could quote me saying only the white people voted to no true bill him.
I did quote that. You wrote "conveniently those 9 happened to be white." If you wrote that then you must know that no black voted to no true bill. How do you know this?
Claiming you quoted is not the same as supplying the quote. Why cant you quote that?
I have. Several times.
What about your statement is difficult to understand? You must know how each juror voted to be able to write that nine jurors who voted no true bill were white. Right?

I have. Several times.
What about your statement is difficult to understand? You must know how each juror voted to be able to write that nine jurors who voted no true bill were white. Right?
No.. you havent. Quote me saying "all the white people voted voted to no true bill him."

Is this not simple?
Quoted many times already.
If you write that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how each juror voted. How do you know this?

I have. Several times.
No.. you havent.
Yes I have. What is hard to grasp here? You must have knowledge of how each juror voted to know that 9 jurors voting no true bill were white.

Notice I said "party of" little moron.

My party is a big tent with many ethnicities and cultures represented. There is no "white" party, except for a racist like you.

Did you sleep through the last election? You don't own black people. They aren't your slaves. Neither are my people.
What people are those? And we might as well own black people, my family did, because they sure as hell won't vote for Whitey.
Uh huh. So you admit that you vote based on race then? That's all I was asking for is for you to be honest and admit you're a racist.
I vote on party lines, usually.

Is this not simple?
If you write that 9 jurors who voted no true bill were white then you must know how each juror voted. How do you know this?
You havent quoted it once. if you are unable to quote it link to the post I said this in.

Is this not simple?
Thats not what I wrote. All you have to do is simply show the quotes. You cant so you have failed.

Is this not simple?
You havent quoted it once. if you are unable to quote it link to the post I said this in.
]
There is your statement. You must know how each juror voted to be able to make such a statement. Otherwise you are lying.
Which is it?

Is this not simple?
]
There is your statement. You must know how each juror voted to be able to make such a statement. Otherwise you are lying.
Which is it?
Thats not the quote you claimed I made. Where does it say all the white jurors voted to no bill him?

Crickets?

You do? Because you seem to confuse party lines with racial lines by your implication that the GOP is the "white" party. The inconvenient truth is that Democrats are mostly white too and Republicans have a large minority representation, including myself. My white wife votes Democrat, and my American Indian ass votes Republican. So much for your racist stereotypes.

Wilson may have been afraid...but Brown is the one who is dead. May he ress in peafs.
So you must agree it would not be wise to have Wilson arrest the step father due to his fear?

Milkweed....the Gentle Giant is dead. Wilson is very much alive. Maybe Brown should have been more afraid of the white cop. Whaddya think?
I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson is timid.
According to you Wilson grabbed Brown by the neck and drug him physically into the patrol vehicle. Which is it? He was aggressive and attacked a man twice his size or he was timid and did not?

You do? Because you seem to confuse party lines with racial lines by your implication that the GOP is the "white" party. The inconvenient truth is that Democrats are mostly white too and Republicans have a large minority representation, including myself. My white wife votes Democrat, and my American Indian ass votes Republican. So much for your racist stereotypes.
The exception makes the rule. N.A. huh, bet you get some great looks when at the liquor store eh?

Damn drunken Indians...

Forum List

Back