Why hasn’t Trump charged politicians under 8 U.S. Code § 1324. Bringing in and harboring aliens

Maybe one of you law scholars can shed some light on why he hasn’t cut right to the chase.
8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Because he is just as much a part of the game as all the rest

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So he’s an on ending the republican party and creating a one party rule? That really makes sense to you?

We have essentially had one party rule for decades. The two parties only differ on a few social issues, otherwise they are fundamentally the same

Wtf?? :laugh:

Btw.... I just noticed you’re the top poster of the month. Congrats!
Being a man who loves spending time with family and friends, that’s an achievement I hope I never reach. :)

He has no life and near as I can tell he doesn't have much to do with his family.

Ahhh....does little Ambi need some attention??

How is my little leg humper today?

So he’s an on ending the republican party and creating a one party rule? That really makes sense to you?

We have essentially had one party rule for decades. The two parties only differ on a few social issues, otherwise they are fundamentally the same

Being a man who loves spending time with family and friends, that’s an achievement I hope I never reach. :)

He has no life and near as I can tell he doesn't have much to do with his family.

Typical democrat who can’t stop thinking about something humping his leg. It’s the closest thing to sex Golfing Gator will ever have.

LOL, you have it backwards little man, you follow me around and take pot shots from the corner.

Typical democrat who can’t stop thinking about something humping his leg. It’s the closest thing to sex Golfing Gator will ever have.

Why are you obsessed with my sex life? First you obsess over my post count and now it is about my sex life.

I had no idea I had such an impact on your life.

LOL, you have it backwards little man, you follow me around and take pot shots from the corner.

Uhh....it would be you that followed me to this thread just to reply to my postings. You have not even posted about the topic.

Why are you obsessed with my sex life? First you obsess over my post count and now it is about my sex life.

Why would I think you have a sex life?
I'm talking about a normal sex life that doesn't involve a family member or pet. We've seen how you people are.

Uhh....it would be you that followed me to this thread just to reply to my postings. You have not even posted about the topic.

Sure thing Doc ;)

Why would I think you have a sex life?
I'm talking about a normal sex life that doesn't involve a family member or pet. We've seen how you people are.

And here you are still fantasizing about my sex life.

You might want to seek professional help

I'm surprised conservatives haven't started demanding that Trump begin mass murdering Democrats.
" Stand by to repel Drama Queens, starboard !!! "

repel-boarders.jpg

Forum List

Back