🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The truth is that black America did much better under Reagan than they ever did under a Clinton.

Now the left will argue that Trump will be even worse. I assume that is much like what the democrats told the black man when Sherman was marching through the south.

Isn't it time to stop rewarding failure because we are afraid of a different direction? Mrs. Tulza Clinton is a proven liar, a prove failure and is in poor health.

I am not saying that the only alternative to Mrs. Tulza is voting for Trump but to vote for Mrs. Tulza is just a vote to maintain the status quo. Does anyone think that a good idea?

From the crime bill to welfare reform, policies Bill Clinton enacted—and Hillary Clinton supported—decimated black America.

She may be surprised to discover that the younger generation no longer wants to play her game. Or maybe not. Maybe we’ll all continue to play along and pretend that we don’t know how it will turn out in the end. Hopefully, one day, we’ll muster the courage to join together in a revolutionary movement with people of all colors who believe that basic human rights and economic, racial, and gender justice are not unreasonable, pie-in-the-sky goals. After decades of getting played, the sleeping giant just might wake up, stretch its limbs, and tell both parties: Game over. Move aside. It’s time to reshuffle this deck.

Clinton is only going to help them by expensive "initiatives". No jobs or anything to actually get them out of the ghetto. Of course, democrats have kept them there for decades claiming they "care" LMAO OK!

Clinton is only going to help them by expensive "initiatives". No jobs or anything to actually get them out of the ghetto. Of course, democrats have kept them there for decades claiming they "care" LMAO OK!

We all know that politicians lie. Sadly there are those who say that politicians lying to get elected is normal and is just the process. That is really sad. But OK, if that is how someone feels than good, judge them by their fruits not by what they SAY. Clinton's fruit is as rotten as week-old fish.

Why? You mean other than for calling them 'Super Predators'?

black people who support hillary are insulted by your simpleton partisan insinuations, as if they are just too dumb to know which candidate stands for their own best interest...

The truth is that black America did much better under Reagan than they ever did under a Clinton.

Now the left will argue that Trump will be even worse. I assume that is much like what the democrats told the black man when Sherman was marching through the south.

Isn't it time to stop rewarding failure because we are afraid of a different direction? Mrs. Tulza Clinton is a proven liar, a prove failure and is in poor health.

I am not saying that the only alternative to Mrs. Tulza is voting for Trump but to vote for Mrs. Tulza is just a vote to maintain the status quo. Does anyone think that a good idea?

From the crime bill to welfare reform, policies Bill Clinton enacted—and Hillary Clinton supported—decimated black America.

She may be surprised to discover that the younger generation no longer wants to play her game. Or maybe not. Maybe we’ll all continue to play along and pretend that we don’t know how it will turn out in the end. Hopefully, one day, we’ll muster the courage to join together in a revolutionary movement with people of all colors who believe that basic human rights and economic, racial, and gender justice are not unreasonable, pie-in-the-sky goals. After decades of getting played, the sleeping giant just might wake up, stretch its limbs, and tell both parties: Game over. Move aside. It’s time to reshuffle this deck.

Time to get out of your Pretend World ~ Ronald Reagan did nothing for the Black Communities...geeezzz

During their eight years in the White House, Reagan and his appointees waged a well-documented, highly public war against civil rights leaders and did everything in their political power to roll back civil rights gains. That war began months before Reagan entered the White House. At his infamous presidential kick-off campaign rally at Neshoba, Miss., in 1980, held virtually a stone’s throw from where three civil rights workers were murdered in 1964, Reagan shouted to an all-white crowd: “I believe in states’ rights.” He laced that speech—and many others during his campaign—with racial code words and phrases, blasting welfare, big government, and rampant federal spending. The message was that if elected, he would not only say and do as little as possible to offend the white South, he would work to actively undermine civil rights.

Ronald Reagan Was No Friend to Blacks - New America Media

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao:
Didn't blacks gain 2M jobs under Reagan?
Didn't the black jobless rate get cut in half by Reagan?
Didn't black university enrollment increase under Reagan?
Didn't billy boy expand the number of crimes that would equate a death sentence, put aside 10B for new prisons and the three strike proposal that blacks bitch about so much?
Didn't billy boy sign NAFTA that took away a bunch of their jobs?
I dont like Reagan, but im not going be delusional about it.

The crime bills & welfare reform bills under Clinton were REPUBLICAN legislation that Bill Clinton was practically forced to sign.

I do not understand what the op is trying to say.

that terminology was used once as a factual description of particular behavior of specific types of individuals.

hacks have repeatedly tried to use that as some sort of political "gotcha" AS IF she was referring to an entire race.

yet most of the black community doesn't fall for that hackery, because they aren't dumb.

black people who support hillary are insulted by your simpleton partisan insinuations,
...and you were appointed the spokesperson for "black people who support hillary" when? and by whom?

as if they are just too dumb to know which candidate stands for their own best interest...

Based on the results, it would appear that a majority of them are, after all the vast majority voted for President Moron and what's he done for them? (hint: things have just gotten worse under the Big "O" for African Americans in general). Of course the majority of Americans fall into the same category since they keep voting for candidates from the same two political parties that have been royally fucking them over for decades.

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -- Albert Einstein

that terminology was used once as a factual description of particular behavior of specific types of individuals.

hacks have repeatedly tried to use that as some sort of political "gotcha" AS IF she was referring to an entire race.

yet most of the black community doesn't fall for that hackery, because they aren't dumb.
So blacks were smart enough to understand the use of that term but terms like master degree and others that aren't used to describe any human being are considered racially offensive now?

Give me a break

...and you were appointed the spokesperson for "black people who support hillary" when? and by whom?

their voice is in their vote, and btw practically no one knows that better than they do. ;)

Blacks don't know how to vote for their own interests. I hate to say it, but history is on my side.

Didn't billy boy expand the number of crimes that would equate a death sentence, put aside 10B for new prisons and the three strike proposal that blacks bitch about so much?
Reagan may as well have nuked our inner cities for what he did to them.

Employment and enrollment rates improved for blacks before and after Reagan. NAFTA's effects are arguable, but it's worth noting that it began as a republican idea and was supported by more republicans than Democrats when it was passed.

Why do you think black people hate Reagan so much? Because of Jon Stewart? :cuckoo:

So you are justifying Hillary's use of the term 'Super Predators' to describe blacks so impoverished, and kept that way, thanks to Liberal policies and practices who are hopeless and have turned to crime and violence?!

Ok then. Thank you for explaining. Listen, if Obama, the 1st black President - a massive liberal and black man himself, if you haven't noticed - has refused to do anything to help the status of blacks (because he knows a poor people dependent on govt handouts to survive, willing to exchange their votes for those freebies, is better than helping people out of poverty and to become independent), the little WHITE, elitist barking princess is certainly not going to do anything for them.

The only minority she and the liberals care about now are the millions of illegals they have been helping cross our borders. And once they get them addicted to the freebies and start voting for them they won't care about them either.

Last edited:

Employment and enrollment rates improved for blacks before and after Reagan. NAFTA's effects are arguable, but it's worth noting that it began as a republican idea and was supported by more republicans than Democrats when it was passed.

Why do you think black people hate Reagan so much? Because of Jon Stewart? :cuckoo:
Ok, lets ignore what Clinton did t them. Whatever.
I know it was. That's why I cant stand the corporate right and left.
They hate Reagan because he is a republican. They have been voting against their interests for decades.

Ok, lets ignore what Clinton did t them. Whatever.
I know it was. That's why I cant stand the corporate right and left.
They hate Reagan because he is a republican. They have been voting against their interests for decades.
Ah that tired old line. As I've been saying for years, republicans could easily start converting blacks to their side if they'd stop demonizing them for a few seconds.

Forum List

Back