Why I, a white senior citizen (with some American Indian blood...) no longer watching

"Waaaah, TV doesn't show the villains as having brown skin like they should."

Obviously the producers weren’t attempting to depict reality...I have no problem with fiction.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

Looks like criminals can be any color. Sorry to burst your hate bubble.

Haha...look up national incarceration statistics by ethnicity...think per capita. Then extract head from ass.

Yes, let's look at the number of non-white being locked up in the systemically racist judicial system. Studies have shown that white boys get wrist slaps, non-whites go to jail.

NCIS and other TV shows making me a "White" senior citizen, the bad guys in their shows.
I've been a long-term viewer of this use to be politically unbiased show, but last night I turned it off when the
medical examiner showed the body had a "White Supremacist" tattoo. Dastardly "White supremacists" were behind the terrorist attacks on Congress. Yup those evil "white" groups.
This show as several current shows are continuing to make "White" people the bad guys.
How many viewers has NCIS lost as these other shows have lost of "White" viewers? Hard to say but
the more frequent we see shows such as NCIS picking on "Whites" will mean fewer "White" viewers.
Isn't that a racist plot? Attacking "Whites"? Sad because these shows are actually creating "racists"!

The left markets racism, plain and simple. Left runs Hollywood, media and web, so there you have it.

Obviously the producers weren’t attempting to depict reality...I have no problem with fiction.

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

Haha...look up national incarceration statistics by ethnicity...think per capita. Then extract head from ass.

Yes, let's look at the number of non-white being locked up in the systemically racist judicial system. Studies have shown that white boys get wrist slaps, non-whites go to jail.

Yep, whitey makes DaShawn conduct himself like the subhuman street beast he is...always has, always will....Just ask a Loon.

NCIS and other TV shows making me a "White" senior citizen, the bad guys in their shows.
I've been a long-term viewer of this use to be politically unbiased show, but last night I turned it off when the
medical examiner showed the body had a "White Supremacist" tattoo. Dastardly "White supremacists" were behind the terrorist attacks on Congress. Yup those evil "white" groups.
This show as several current shows are continuing to make "White" people the bad guys.
How many viewers has NCIS lost as these other shows have lost of "White" viewers? Hard to say but
the more frequent we see shows such as NCIS picking on "Whites" will mean fewer "White" viewers.
Isn't that a racist plot? Attacking "Whites"? Sad because these shows are actually creating "racists"!

The left markets racism, plain and simple. Left runs Hollywood, media and web, so there you have it.

Informative that the Democrats ran a life-long racist for President, twice.....

They're finally admitting that Bill Clinton is a rapist....time to admit the racial animus, too.

Holy fucking snowflake.
Holy America hating progstain!

Holy fucking snowflake.
That person is right. Propaganda is propaganda. Your lies are just that.

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

Here are the statistics regarding especially black families with single parents.
And by the way the major cause of this is welfare payments that encourage males not to be fathers and women to be pregnant!

Why? Maybe it's because more people that obey have come from two parent families... i.e. where the
father figure in most families is the authority figure. Someone that was the person who I like most American males were told by their mothers..."Just wait till your Dad gets home"! One of the most frightening statements
to grow up with.

Proof that blacks grow up with single parent and no male authority figure...from a black economist..
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters [75%] of black families were two-parent households."
Black female head of households number is 68 percent
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. (Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")

24,718,000 Total single parent
9,466,000 Non-hispanic white
6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian
Children in single-parent families by race | KIDS COUNT Data Center

So what caused the statistic that over 33% of black children live with an unmarried mother?

Penalizing Marriage
A second major problem is that the means-tested welfare system actively penalizes low-income parents who do marry.
All means-tested welfare programs are designed so that a family’s benefits are reduced as earnings rise. In practice, this means that, if a low-income single mother marries an employed father, her welfare benefits will generally be substantially reduced.

The mother can maximize welfare by remaining unmarried and keeping the father’s income “off the books.”

For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero.

A single mother receiving benefits from Section 8 or public housing would receive a subsidy worth on average around $11,000 per year if she was not employed, but if she marries a man earning $20,000 per year, these benefits would be cut nearly in half. Both food stamps and housing programs provide very real financial incentives for couples to remain separate and unmarried.

Overall, the federal government operates over 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care, and social services to poor and low-income individuals. Each program contains marriage penalties similar to those described above. Low-income families generally receive benefits from several programs at the same time. The marriage penalties from multiple programs when added together can provide substantial financial disincentives to marriage. For example, if a single mother who earns $20,000 per year marries a man who earns the same amount, the couple will typically lose about $12,000 a year in welfare benefits. In effect, the welfare system makes it economically irrational for most low-income couples to marry.

By contrast, the means-tested welfare system, in most cases, does not have a separate schedule for married couples. When a low-income mother and father marry, they will generally experience a sharp drop in benefits, and their joint income will fall. The anti-marriage penalty is often most severe among married couples where both parents are employed.
How Welfare Undermines Marriage and What to Do About It

That would be Corporate America.

Holy fucking snowflake.

Always loaded with judgement.

You are a classic.

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

Here are the statistics regarding especially black families with single parents.
And by the way the major cause of this is welfare payments that encourage males not to be fathers and women to be pregnant!

Why? Maybe it's because more people that obey have come from two parent families... i.e. where the
father figure in most families is the authority figure. Someone that was the person who I like most American males were told by their mothers..."Just wait till your Dad gets home"! One of the most frightening statements
to grow up with.

Proof that blacks grow up with single parent and no male authority figure...from a black economist..
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters [75%] of black families were two-parent households."
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. (Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

So what caused the statistic that over 33% of black children live with an unmarried mother?

Penalizing Marriage
A second major problem is that the means-tested welfare system actively penalizes low-income parents who do marry.
All means-tested welfare programs are designed so that a family’s benefits are reduced as earnings rise. In practice, this means that, if a low-income single mother marries an employed father, her welfare benefits will generally be substantially reduced.

The mother can maximize welfare by remaining unmarried and keeping the father’s income “off the books.”

For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero.

A single mother receiving benefits from Section 8 or public housing would receive a subsidy worth on average around $11,000 per year if she was not employed, but if she marries a man earning $20,000 per year, these benefits would be cut nearly in half. Both food stamps and housing programs provide very real financial incentives for couples to remain separate and unmarried.

Overall, the federal government operates over 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care, and social services to poor and low-income individuals. Each program contains marriage penalties similar to those described above. Low-income families generally receive benefits from several programs at the same time. The marriage penalties from multiple programs when added together can provide substantial financial disincentives to marriage. For example, if a single mother who earns $20,000 per year marries a man who earns the same amount, the couple will typically lose about $12,000 a year in welfare benefits. In effect, the welfare system makes it economically irrational for most low-income couples to marry.

By contrast, the means-tested welfare system, in most cases, does not have a separate schedule for married couples. When a low-income mother and father marry, they will generally experience a sharp drop in benefits, and their joint income will fall. The anti-marriage penalty is often most severe among married couples where both parents are employed.

And now we have the real reason for the thread.

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

to grow up with.

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

Penalizing Marriage

What undermines marriage is sending young husbands and fathers to jail on minor offences, in minority communities. But it also has the effect of disenfranchising black men since convicted felons can't vote in most states. It's an incredibly shifty form of voter suppression.

I recently saw an interview with a group of 20 something college educated professionals and one of the young black males made a remark that has really stuck with me. He said that he grew up in a middle class black family, living in a large home in the suburbs, attended private schools, and had friends of all races. What he, and his black friends noticed was that even though their white friends grew up in the same neighbourhood, attended the same schools, and had similar lives and backgrounds, their interactions with the police were much much different than the white kids.

The white kids weren't pulled over for no reason and harassed by the cops, or questioned as to where they got the nice car. Generally speaking, the white kids reported respectful and infrequent interactions with the cops at all. The white kids were issued fewer tickets and let off with warnings more frequently. The black kids feared for their lives in every traffic stop. Literally. The police were often openly hostile and approached the car with guns drawn saying there'd been a robbery report in the area. And those stops happened sometimes weekly, even though they had done nothing wrong, and none of his friends were ever involved in gangs or illegal activities.

Now imagine the cops finding a joint in one of those kids' cars, with zero tolerance and minimum sentencing. The white boy goes home, with a warning, and the cop confiscates his pot for his own personal use. The black kids goes to jail, to face charges. Zero tolerance, minimum sentencing, felony drug possession. Never to vote again.

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

to grow up with.

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

Penalizing Marriage

What undermines marriage is sending young husbands and fathers to jail on minor offences, in minority communities. But it also has the effect of disenfranchising black men since convicted felons can't vote in most states. It's an incredibly shifty form of voter suppression.

I recently saw an interview with a group of 20 something college educated professionals and one of the young black males made a remark that has really stuck with me. He said that he grew up in a middle class black family, living in a large home in the suburbs, attended private schools, and had friends of all races. What he, and his black friends noticed was that even though their white friends grew up in the same neighbourhood, attended the same schools, and had similar lives and backgrounds, their interactions with the police were much much different than the white kids.

The white kids weren't pulled over for no reason and harassed by the cops, or questioned as to where they got the nice car. Generally speaking, the white kids reported respectful and infrequent interactions with the cops at all. The white kids were issued fewer tickets and let off with warnings more frequently. The black kids feared for their lives in every traffic stop. Literally. The police were often openly hostile and approach the car with guns drawn saying there'd been a robbery report in the area. And those stopped happened sometimes weekly, even though they had done nothing wrong, and none of his friends were ever involved in gangs or illegal activities.

Now imagine the cops finding a joint in one of those kids' cars, with zero tolerance and minimum sentencing. The white boy goes home, with a warning, and the cop confiscates his pot for his own personal use. The black kids goes to jail, to face charges. Zero tolerance, minimum sentencing, felony drug possession. Never to vote again.
There are millions and millions and millions of stories of all backgrounds and what you spouted. You pay attention to what you want to.

to grow up with.

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

Penalizing Marriage

The white kids weren't pulled over for no reason and harassed by the cops, or questioned as to where they got the nice car. Generally speaking, the white kids reported respectful and infrequent interactions with the cops at all. The white kids were issued fewer tickets and let off with warnings more frequently. The black kids feared for their lives in every traffic stop. Literally. The police were often openly hostile and approach the car with guns drawn saying there'd been a robbery report in the area. And those stopped happened sometimes weekly, even though they had done nothing wrong, and none of his friends were ever involved in gangs or illegal activities.

There are millions and millions and millions of stories of all backgrounds and what you spouted. You pay attention to what you want to.

Everyone pays attention to what they want to hear. None more so than partisans. Everyone has their own personal reasons for getting involved with politics, hence we have people who focus on the environment, reproductive rights, voters' rights or other issues close to their hearts.

to grow up with.

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

Penalizing Marriage

Everyone pays attention to what they want to hear. None more so than partisans. Everyone has their own personal reasons for getting involved with politics, hence we have people who focus on the environment, reproductive rights, voters' rights or other issues close to their hearts.

Haha...That’s some funny shit…When you say “reproductive rights” do you really mean ‘right to kill unborn children’?

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

to grow up with.

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

Penalizing Marriage

The white kids weren't pulled over for no reason and harassed by the cops, or questioned as to where they got the nice car. Generally speaking, the white kids reported respectful and infrequent interactions with the cops at all. The white kids were issued fewer tickets and let off with warnings more frequently. The black kids feared for their lives in every traffic stop. Literally. The police were often openly hostile and approached the car with guns drawn saying there'd been a robbery report in the area. And those stops happened sometimes weekly, even though they had done nothing wrong, and none of his friends were ever involved in gangs or illegal activities.

DUH.... it is called "stereotyping". Why do you and all of us "stereotype"? Because
a) we've had experiences...i.e. cops experiences are more blacks are prone to criminal behavior. Blacks wearing saggy pants sure is a clue!
b) "Stereotyping" saves cops lives. Statistics are more cops are killed by blacks than whites.
Black suspects more at risk from black cops
Among a sample of 2,699 fatal police killings between 2013 and 2015, the study found that the odds of a black suspect being killed by a black police officer were consistently greater than the odds of a black suspect getting killed by a white officer

Geez... wonder why?
According MacDonald's analysis of the Washington Post police shooting database and federal crime statistics revealed that cops kill
nearly 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide victims.
In contrast, cops kill only 4 percent of black homicide victims.
Yet that 4 percent represents 26 percent of police shooting victims nationally, while blacks account for only 13 percent of our national population. Perhaps that is because police shootings occur more frequently where officers confront armed or violently resisting suspects who are disproportionately black.
Police targeting of blacks is a myth | Opinion

But all these facts go over the heads of people like you!
You don't think. You react again what the MSM wants from you!
Look at the reality. "Stereotyping" is a safety mechanism whereby experienced cops have survived because they've had EXPERIENCES!

to grow up with.

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

Penalizing Marriage

DUH.... it is called "stereotyping". Why do you and all of us "stereotype"? Because
a) we've had experiences...i.e. cops experiences are more blacks are prone to criminal behavior. Blacks wearing saggy pants sure is a clue!
b) "Stereotyping" saves cops lives. Statistics are more cops are killed by blacks than whites.
Among a sample of 2,699 fatal police killings between 2013 and 2015, the study found that the odds of a black suspect being killed by a black police officer were consistently greater than the odds of a black suspect getting killed by a white officer

Geez... wonder why?
According MacDonald's analysis of the Washington Post police shooting database and federal crime statistics revealed that cops kill
nearly 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide victims.
In contrast, cops kill only 4 percent of black homicide victims.
Yet that 4 percent represents 26 percent of police shooting victims nationally, while blacks account for only 13 percent of our national population. Perhaps that is because police shootings occur more frequently where officers confront armed or violently resisting suspects who are disproportionately black.
Police targeting of blacks is a myth | Opinion

But all these facts go over the heads of people like you!
You don't think. You react again what the MSM wants from you!
Look at the reality. "Stereotyping" is a safety mechanism whereby experienced cops have survived because they've had EXPERIENCES!

YOU RACIST!
How dare you consider and share statistics related to ethnicity?
Ain’t that right Golfing Gator ?

Newsflash. TV is a reflection of what is relevant in our society. And like it or not, White Supremacy is relevant to our world right now.

And I hate to break this to you, but White Supremacists are.........wait for it.......White.
WS murder less than 10 per YEAR
blacks murder over 3000 every year--8 per DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 65%
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders- 500 !!!!!!!!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
etc etc

Ten Most Wanted — FBI

to grow up with.

6,590,000 Hispanic
6,509,000 Black
669,000 Asian
355,000 American Indian

Penalizing Marriage

The real reason for the thread is a racist rant.

I don't watch "NCIS" specifically but I think I can pretty safely say that the problem is the "supremacist" part. I would hope that everyone, regardless of skin tone, can agree that white supremacists are bad, right?

Facts...

Of the 917 hate groups, 450 (roughly 50 percent) are white supremacist organizations.
That number includes 100 white nationalist groups, 78 racist skinhead, 99 neo-Nazi, 43 neo-confederate and 130 Ku Klux Klan chapters.
The amount of press these groups have gotten since the Charlottesville incident, however, is arguably in steep disproportion to their sway and numbers. White power groups are still decidedly on the fringes of society, especially compared to the prevalence of religious groups that preach positivity and acceptance.
But How Many White Supremacists Are There, Really? See on This Hate Map

So what about the other 50% like Antifa,etc.

The Crips , Bloods, La EME other gangs have over 100,000 members and associates in California Alone, nationwide the numbers are in the millions. But they are not identified as hate groups because they don't target any particular group! They rob, steal, and murder each other and create victims "equally". Why are you concerned about people that the govt knows what color socks they're wearing today, I'm more concerned about the 17 yr old gang banger trying to make a buck by kicking my door in. You must live in a gated community!

Forum List

Back