Why I call them the democrat party

Listen what they did in Nevada. Incredible.

The House of Representatives and the Senate quite often have voice votes, and don't even bother to have any kind of meter. The person with the gavel decides who the winner is.

The House of Representatives and the Senate quite often have voice votes, and don't even bother to have any kind of meter. The person with the gavel decides who the winner is.

And you are telling us she was deaf?

I'm telling you that the one with the gavel makes the decision. Just like in congress.

Truth up and she made that decision before the vote, obviously.

Yeah both parties need to have a once-in-a-century house cleaning. This is nonsense in a democracy for any party and both do it all the time.

I'm telling you that the one with the gavel makes the decision. Just like in congress.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I didn't say voice votes were right or good. Just that they have been used by the RNC and many other groups, including congress for a long time. The never trump vote at the RNC was a voice vote, and people were upset about that too.
The Rules-Change Voice Vote at the GOP Convention Was Really, Really Close. Here’s Proof.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I didn't say voice votes were right or good. Just that they have been used by the RNC and many other groups, including congress for a long time. The never trump vote at the RNC was a voice vote, and people were upset about that too.
The Rules-Change Voice Vote at the GOP Convention Was Really, Really Close. Here’s Proof.

They both may do exactly the same thing, but that does not take away from it being very un-democratic. Thus the democrat party.

They both may do exactly the same thing, but that does not take away from it being very un-democratic. Thus the democrat party.

So when the Republican party or the republican congress does it, does that make them the same?

Forum List

Back