Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

And you can type this all with a straight face, can you? To blame President Obama for the actions of racist white folk is not only rather stupid on your part, but down right egregious and sad. Its almost akin to blaming a black guy for being black and getting gunned down by a cop...if only his skin was white, he'd be alive, oh well. I mean, calling your self a supporter??? Whatever!! With people like you on our side, we don't need any enemies or enema's!!

Yeah we know nimrod, poor Michael Brown blah blah blah.

He's dead and he got exactly what he earned.

How in the heck did we segway to Michael Brown? Honestly, you people are so morbid and sad. I'm new here and already I'm getting migranes from all the negative hatred of Obama and Liberals, like get real here people, life is too short to have this much angst about another human being!!

mount-fitz-roy-patagonia-argentina-laguna-de-los-tres-dramatical-sunrise-50638145.jpg

I don't believe anyone is FORCING you to be here. so save the frikken lectures

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

They certainly won't be able to use race as the excuse to be so hateful, but I'm sure they will find other things to be hateful about with Hillary. In fact, they have already started.

Obama is way too cool and suave to fall for their antics and react in the same way that they act and react....and that's what really burns them up. True the majority of the hate mongers are old white Republican men, but there's a new generation of red-neck duck dynasty type gun toting conservatives that don't really understand guvment, but they know they is Republican and they gonna fight everything librul!.....:D

Implied force is the restraining factor in international problems.

They have to at least THINK that there might be consequences.

Remove that threat and there is nothing left to stop the evil that exists out there.

Are you talking about your kids?

You can't wait for old white people to die out and others are the racists.

Your OP is so full of vitriol and hate it is really hard to get any message out of it over the hypocrisy...

Implied force is the restraining factor in international problems.

They have to at least THINK that there might be consequences.

Remove that threat and there is nothing left to stop the evil that exists out there.

Are you talking about your kids?

You better go read the rules of this board. natty the nutjob

You better tell your friend Antares to read the rules as well.

What are you 12?

If Nat starts the game I'll finish it, I'm good at it.

And you can type this all with a straight face, can you? To blame President Obama for the actions of racist white folk is not only rather stupid on your part, but down right egregious and sad. Its almost akin to blaming a black guy for being black and getting gunned down by a cop...if only his skin was white, he'd be alive, oh well. I mean, calling your self a supporter??? Whatever!! With people like you on our side, we don't need any enemies or enema's!!

How in the heck did we segway to Michael Brown? Honestly, you people are so morbid and sad. I'm new here and already I'm getting migranes from all the negative hatred of Obama and Liberals, like get real here people, life is too short to have this much angst about another human being!!

mount-fitz-roy-patagonia-argentina-laguna-de-los-tres-dramatical-sunrise-50638145.jpg

Hello, and nice to meet you! Don't go! :p

I don't believe anyone is FORCING you to be here. so save the frikken lectures

Oh Steph, you're the one that whines the most around here......nice of you to give out instructions to others....:D

You better go read the rules natty the nutjob

Oh ....there are rules to prevent the bashing of right wingers for being a bit dense????

Sorry, I didn't know you folks were a protected species (darn government and their rules),,,,,,My sincerest apologies.

Your OP is so full of vitriol and hate it is really hard to get any message out of it over the hypocrisy...

Now, now....I AM one of those old white people, and in my long life I learned that for some who have grown up with hatred and bigotry.....their only "cure" for such afflictions is to depart.....

Well I didn't think you wanted him out office cause you care about the country or else you wouldn't have elected him to begin with.

Well I didn't think you wanted him out office cause you care about the country or else you wouldn't have elected him to begin with.

Dumb. Romney said the unemployment rate would be down to 6 percent by 2016. Obama already has that beat.

And didn't you vote for Bush? You shouldn't even be in this discussion at all.

Now, now....I AM one of those old white people, and in my long life I learned that for some who have grown up with hatred and bigotry.....their only "cure" for such afflictions is to depart.....
Your point? What race and age you are is irrelevant. You are blind with hate and vitriol - that does not make it easier to see bigots and real hate. It makes it much harder.

Forum List

Back