Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

Too funny.

Nat seems to be stuck in the past ;)

ALL resistance to the King is "racist".

There truly is an Obama Derangement Syndrome, but it is a left wing malady consisting of abject, unadulterated worship of the child occupying the WH.

President Obama is not a child. He isn't a King either, nor has he behaved like one. I love how Obama is a "pussy" and an weakling when cons are discussing his foreign policy, but a king or a tyrant when discussing domestic policy.

But your irrational response to the OP says you might just be a racist.

Too funny.

There truly is an Obama Derangement Syndrome, but it is a left wing malady consisting of abject, unadulterated worship of the child occupying the WH.

President Obama is not a child. He isn't a King either, nor has he behaved like one. I love how Obama is a "pussy" and an weakling when cons are discussing his foreign policy, but a king or a tyrant when discussing domestic policy.

Sorry, he is a petulant child who acts like he is a king....just because you scream "nuh-uh" in no way changes those facts.

Too funny.

Sorry, he is a petulant child who acts like he is a king....just because you scream "nuh-uh" in no way changes those facts.

Except Dragonlady is right. You twits can't decide if he's an impotent wimp or a raging despot. Make up your mind.

You can almost count how many posts they make from the start of thread to see how quickly they run out of gas and start resorting to puppy analogies.

I TRULY love puppies.....

25_sweet_puppies%20(16).JPG

Well stated!!!

No reason to be so glib, you're in the same camp with that idiot. Enjoy the puppies.

Best of luck in taking care of those ulcers during the next 2 years.....

You know, I think Obama can't wait to get out of the White House. I would too if I had to endure the kind of blind, raging bigotry that he was not expecting. What president has ever been asked for his birth certificate?

He has to keep his daughters practically hidden, no more televised walks out to Mariner One, that just makes the blood of the redneck boil.

Michelle has to try to walk some sort of fine line of FLOTUS while also keeping out of view, too. She comes out a few years ago with the most bland of all causes, eating more vegetables, and she's blasted by the right. But let doddering little Nancy R. mouth, "Just say 'NO'" and that's a hit.

So President Obama, kick back, relax and look forward to the bidding wars for your memoir by the major publishing houses. That will be hugely entertaining. Michelle's options, too. I hope you have someone on private staff already sifting through the speech offers and the hundreds of thousands for each one. Mr. President, phuck 'em. Phuck 'em all. You beat Romney's promise of getting the unemployment down to 6%. You beat him and got it even lower. And these so-called Christians still want to throw the first stone.

Too funny.

Except Dragonlady is right. You twits can't decide if he's an impotent wimp or a raging despot. Make up your mind.

Once again you have proven, without a doubt, that your line of work ain't thinking.

OUCH !!!! now, that, really hurt......:)

Blistering....

You can almost count how many posts they make from the start of thread to see how quickly they run out of gas and start resorting to puppy analogies.

So you're saying you can almost count to zero? Good job lefty, you're improving.

You know, "zero" really does define the content of your posts, if not the quantity.

Once again you have proven, without a doubt, that your line of work ain't thinking.

Blistering....

So you're saying you can almost count to zero? Good job lefty, you're improving.

You know, "zero" really does define the content of your posts, if not the quantity.

Projection girlfriend, pure projection.

Blistering....

Projection girlfriend, pure projection.

I think the word you are looking for is conjecture. But that's OK, I usually have to help you guys find your own words.

No reason to be so glib, you're in the same camp with that idiot. Enjoy the puppies.

Best of luck in taking care of those ulcers during the next 2 years.....

You know, I think Obama can't wait to get out of the White House. I would too if I had to endure the kind of blind, raging bigotry that he was not expecting. What president has ever been asked for his birth certificate?

He has to keep his daughters practically hidden, no more televised walks out to Mariner One, that just makes the blood of the redneck boil.

Michelle has to try to walk some sort of fine line of FLOTUS while also keeping out of view, too. She comes out a few years ago with the most bland of all causes, eating more vegetables, and she's blasted by the right. But let doddering little Nancy R. mouth, "Just say 'NO'" and that's a hit.

So President Obama, kick back, relax and look forward to the bidding wars for your memoir by the major publishing houses. That will be hugely entertaining. Michelle's options, too. I hope you have someone on private staff already sifting through the speech offers and the hundreds of thousands for each one. Mr. President, phuck 'em. Phuck 'em all. You beat Romney's promise of getting the unemployment down to 6%. You beat him and got it even lower. And these so-called Christians still want to throw the first stone.

Yep, I'm sure he's ready to retire, after all this is the longest running job he's ever had, he usually quit after a year or two.

I TRULY love puppies.....

25_sweet_puppies%20(16).JPG

I'm sure you're seeing a couple of good meals and maybe a new pair of gloves.

Forum List

Back