Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.
You're not a supporter of Obama. Right wing racism is not Obama's "fault".

(Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry)

It's only come out of the closet.

(Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry)

I actually agree........My only "surprise" is how darn CROWDED with right wingers that closet turned out to be.

By the way nat, nice twice on the Swastika in your avatar.......did you think nobody would notice?

WHAT????? good lord you're an idiot....My avatar is the flag of Sicily...where my parents were from.

(don't forget to check under your bed tonight....who knows.....???)

Take a look at it kid, it's a Swastika.

You're an idiot.

Flag of Sicily - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh the horror....a dumb bit*h called me a name :(

Then stop acting like an idiot. How many times do you need to be told it's the flag of Sicily?

Too funny.

Nat seems to be stuck in the past ;)

ALL resistance to the King is "racist".

There truly is an Obama Derangement Syndrome, but it is a left wing malady consisting of abject, unadulterated worship of the child occupying the WH.

The protestation was expected, Antie.......

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high; unemployment down considerably from the GWB years, 11 million more fellow citizens with health insurance, virtually NO MORE body bags coming home from the GWB wars, etc.

But your ilk STILL rates Obama as the worst scourge to ever hit the WH.....So, my friend, what is left to "explain" your rabid hatred BUT race?

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high

We know he's helped the 1%, what about the rest of us?

Since when have Republican's been worried about anything but the 1%?

Obama is a Republican?

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

Spot on, Nat! Great to see you here, and as usual: a measured, methodical and fact-based commentary.

There is a downside to Obama being out of office.

Television will go completely to hell for months.

There'll be wall-to-wall coverage of the treason trial(s) and no decent programs except for home improvement stuff on the few cable channels that can resist.

here is a downside to Obama being out of office.

There'll be wall-to-wall coverage of the treason trial(s) and no decent programs except for home improvement stuff on the few cable channels that can resist.

To help you in that endeavor, round up a few virgins from among the tea partiers and plan a "sacrifice" to almighty Limbaugh

I actually agree........My only "surprise" is how darn CROWDED with right wingers that closet turned out to be.

All this from someone who beats their wife and kids and eats puppies for breakfast. Maybe you should clean up your own house before berating others.

There is a downside to Obama being out of office.

I see you're a pretty big fan of reality television...

All this from someone who beats their wife and kids and eats puppies for breakfast. Maybe you should clean up your own house before berating others.

Wow, I think you're hitting closer to your own house than his.

Wow, I think you're hitting closer to your own house than his.

Once again you have proven, without a doubt, that your line of work ain't thinking.

By the way nat, nice twice on the Swastika in your avatar.......did you think nobody would notice?

WHAT????? good lord you're an idiot....My avatar is the flag of Sicily...where my parents were from.

(don't forget to check under your bed tonight....who knows.....???)

Take a look at it kid, it's a Swastika.

You're an idiot.

Flag of Sicily - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh the horror....a dumb bit*h called me a name :(

Then stop acting like an idiot. How many times do you need to be told it's the flag of Sicily?

So you're saying you cannot see the resemblance, maybe it's like one of those color puzzles?

Forum List

Back