Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

I've never been so sick and disgusted with a President as I am with this one. Every frikken day he comes out with something to AGITATE us with. just this week he thinks we should be FORCED TO vote.

he makes my skin crawl
Unlike the dandruff....

Another anti-America professional politician will take his place. Then, another round of issues, added to the ones we already have. Voters will never change. They'll do the same thing that they've done many times in the past, and we'll be in the same boat that we're in now, or worse. Just reality.

Although I generally agree with you, you must admit that the next president will NOT be challenged with birth certificates issues, communist linkages, or "dubious" religious affiliations.
Maybe not. But, can we really expect a better America when voters continue to elect and re-elect these anti-America low-life self-serving egotistical power hungry professional politicians to serve in government? Personally, I see no difference in tomorrow, next month, nor 4 or 5 years from now. Regardless of which anti-America jerk the voters elect, we'll still have wars, astronomical debt, a growing population of poor and dependent citizens, low wages, rundown infrastructure, illegal immigrant issues, no privacy, no freedom, a system of injustice instead of one of true justice for all, taxation without fair, equal, and just representation, a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress, government corruption, wasteful spending of tax dollars, racism, unaffordable health care, unaffordable higher education, import dependency, unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, un-penalized off-shore out-sourcing of jobs, un-penalized importing of labor, troubled pension funds, lost home equity, and many other socioeconomic ills.

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

Look asshole! Your kind accuses us who disagree with Obama, "RACIST", with your only evidence being we disagree with HIM, "The one we've been waiting for". It's you who make a Messiah figure out of him. I'm sure a small portion of the population hate him because he's black, and in my area they're mostly Democrats, have been Democrats since the War Between The States.

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........

Dissent is no longer patriotism? LOL!
Liberals are funny!

yeah, remember how they marched and protested against Bush?

then people marched and protested against Obama from the Tea Party, etc. they were labeled RACIST

people need to wake up to ugly labeling by Dem party and their liberal lapdog MEDIA and sheep base

Dissent is no longer patriotism? LOL!
Liberals are funny!

NEVER stated that........I'd be a hypocrite to say that I wished for GWB to be impeached for getting into a war for oil and power.

However, the ridiculous charges cast on Obama's birth certificate, Muslimism, communism, prisoners' camps, gun control, etc. were not "patriotic" but just based on rabid hatred,

then people marched and protested against Obama from the Tea Party, etc. they were labeled RACIST

people need to wake up to ugly labeling by Dem party and their liberal lapdog MEDIA and sheep base

No dingbat, should I post on here those tea bagging right wing, evangelists' posters who had Obama with a bone through his nose and accusing him of being a Muslim because, in your sick world, no black man could ever be president?

Come to term with your won biases....not for my sake but foor your own.

No, no racism here, right? (and don't tell me, right wingers, that you didn't think it was apropos.)

art.obama.protest.sign.cnn.jpg

Friend or relative of yours, right wingers?

Look asshole! Your kind accuses us who disagree with Obama, "RACIST", with your only evidence being we disagree with HIM, "The one we've been waiting for". It's you who make a Messiah figure out of him. I'm sure a small portion of the population hate him because he's black, and in my area they're mostly Democrats, have been Democrats since the War Between The States.

Was this rally in your neighborhood, Stewed?

Nitwit, most of the marches against GWB were based on the useless wars and the body bags of our soldiers that we weren't even allowed to see coming home.

With the stock market THREE times as high, unemployment lower than any of Bush' 2 terms.......11 plus millions of people with health coverage, etc.......your hate of Obama has GOT TO BE based on something else.

No, no racism here, right? (and don't tell me, right wingers, that you didn't think it was apropos.)

art.obama.protest.sign.cnn.jpg

and that was probably YOU holding it. idiot. anyone can bring a sign to some event. even some dingbat liberal like you

and that was probably YOU holding it. idiot. anyone can bring a sign to some event. even some dingbat liberal like you

Yeah, you're correct, ALL those posters were from liberals and all the ones against Bush were legitimately from liberals.. ..In other words, your ilk is as pure as newly fallen snow and don't have the smarts to come up with a poster on their own.....Right?.

Yeah, you're correct, ALL those posters were from liberals and all the ones against Bush were legitimately from liberals.. ..In other words, your ilk is as pure as newly fallen snow and don't have the smarts to come up with a poster on their own.....Right?.

You think we don't have all you lib/dems dirty games down by now. Please we aren't all stupid like Gruber think's all of you are

You think we don't have all you lib/dems dirty games down by now. Please we aren't all stupid like Gruber think's all of you are

Well, get ready for some new propaganda to bash Hillary since the WH is going to be "a bridge-too-far" for your ilk's current attitude.

Forum List

Back