Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

You think we don't have all you lib/dems dirty games down by now. Please we aren't all stupid like Gruber think's all of you are

Well, get ready for some new propaganda to bash Hillary since the WH is going to be "a bridge-too-far" for your ilk's current attitude.

WOW, she can do anything but murder someone and you all will support her. But you still supported her hound dog of a husband. and you still stand behind this proven liar called Obama..... so we know you all don't have very high standards for any of your politicians

this is what she is telling all you supporters

Last edited:
You think we don't have all you lib/dems dirty games down by now. Please we aren't all stupid like Gruber think's all of you are

Well, get ready for some new propaganda to bash Hillary since the WH is going to be "a bridge-too-far" for your ilk's current attitude.

WOW, she can do anything but murder someone and you all will support her. But you still supported her hound dog of a husband. and you still stand behind this proven liar called Obama..... so we know you all don't have very high standards for any of your politicians

this is what she is telling all you supporters

now you can blow a wad over that picture too

I've never been so sick and disgusted with a President as I am with this one. Every frikken day he comes out with something to AGITATE us with. just this week he thinks we should be FORCED TO vote.

he makes my skin crawl

After your skin stops crawling, why not actually read/hear what he stated????

Asked how to offset the influence of big money in politics, President Barack Obama suggested it's time to make voting a requirement.

"Other countries have mandatory voting," Obama said Wednesday in Cleveland, where he spoke about the importance of middle class economics, and was asked about the issue during a town hall.

"It would be transformative if everybody voted -- that would counteract money more than anything," he said, adding it was the first time he had shared the idea publicly.

The clout of
millionaires and billionaires in campaign funding has been enormous, and many claim the uber wealthy have undue leverage in politics.

"The people who tend not to vote are young, they're lower income, they're skewed more heavily towards immigrant groups and minority groups," Obama said. "There's a reason why some folks try to keep them away from the polls."

At least 26 countries have compulsory voting, according to the
Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance. Failure to vote is punishable by a fine in countries such as Australia and Belgium; if you fail to pay your fine in Belgium, you could go to prison.

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high

We know he's helped the 1%, what about the rest of us?

Actually I agree.........One of Obama's biggest mistakes and I'm sure you'd agree that the corrupt congress wanted for their pimps to get most of that money otherwise NO deal,

I've never been so sick and disgusted with a President as I am with this one. Every frikken day he comes out with something to AGITATE us with. just this week he thinks we should be FORCED TO vote.

he makes my skin crawl

After your skin stops crawling, why not actually read/hear what he stated????

Asked how to offset the influence of big money in politics, President Barack Obama suggested it's time to make voting a requirement.

"Other countries have mandatory voting," Obama said Wednesday in Cleveland, where he spoke about the importance of middle class economics, and was asked about the issue during a town hall.

"It would be transformative if everybody voted -- that would counteract money more than anything," he said, adding it was the first time he had shared the idea publicly.

The clout of
millionaires and billionaires in campaign funding has been enormous, and many claim the uber wealthy have undue leverage in politics.

"The people who tend not to vote are young, they're lower income, they're skewed more heavily towards immigrant groups and minority groups," Obama said. "There's a reason why some folks try to keep them away from the polls."

At least 26 countries have compulsory voting, according to the
Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance. Failure to vote is punishable by a fine in countries such as Australia and Belgium; if you fail to pay your fine in Belgium, you could go to prison.

I stopped listening to his nonsense gibberish after he said. He was going to stop the seas rising and heal the planet. And that was before he was crowned tyrant. You like eating and swallowing his BS. have at it

I stopped listening to his nonsense gibberish after he said. He was going to stop the seas rising and heal the planet. And that was before he was crowned tyrant. You like eating and swallowing his BS. have at it

Take care of your ulcers during the next 2 years.....LOL

Take care of your ulcers during the next 2 years.....LOL

and take care of those knees. Kneepads might be in order. Maybe you can buy them from the Democrat party. they sell enough other Bullshit to their sheep

Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

Well assuming a Republican, the press is
no doubt dying to really do their job

Really, how many years can they go on
just being "water carriers" for Papa Obama

it has to be killing them not being able to be real reporters

Well assuming a Republican, the press is
no doubt dying to really do their job

Really, how many years can they go on
just being "water carriers" for Papa Obama

it has to be killing them not being able to be real reporters

Thank you for confirming so well, that FOX, right wing talk radio, Limbaugh and a host of others are NOT real reporters.

Refreshing to hear such an admission......

BTW, how do you know that Obama is doing such a bad job if not from some form of media?

and take care of those knees. Kneepads might be in order. Maybe you can buy them from the Democrat party. they sell enough other Bullshit to their sheep

It may surprise you to know that I only voted for Obama because the two opponents to him in 08 and 12 were such morons.....I have lots of problems with Obama, mostly because he has not gone far enough to smack down the Regressive partisan hacks.

Well, I don't enough of your posts to be "surprised" but from the few
it is not surprising.

As for voting for him,
there were a lot more reasons to not vote for him or anyone for that matter

you picked poorly

"Regressive partisan hacks."
agree the Democrats since his election and the kicking out of the "BlueDog" moderates, have become a lot more extreme

Last edited:
Too funny.

Nat seems to be stuck in the past ;)

ALL resistance to the King is "racist".

There truly is an Obama Derangement Syndrome, but it is a left wing malady consisting of abject, unadulterated worship of the child occupying the WH.

The protestation was expected, Antie.......

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high; unemployment down considerably from the GWB years, 11 million more fellow citizens with health insurance, virtually NO MORE body bags coming home from the GWB wars, etc.

But your ilk STILL rates Obama as the worst scourge to ever hit the WH.....So, my friend, what is left to "explain" your rabid hatred BUT race?

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high

We know he's helped the 1%, what about the rest of us?
Fuck the rest of you!!!!

He did what he was supposed to do, dupe the fools and help Wall Street.

Did anyone expect anything else?

I wish I had my old PC and the predictions I made that came true.

He was Wall Street's clean, articulate :blsmile:, and has done exactly what he was hired to do.

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

Look asshole! Your kind accuses us who disagree with Obama, "RACIST", with your only evidence being we disagree with HIM, "The one we've been waiting for". It's you who make a Messiah figure out of him. I'm sure a small portion of the population hate him because he's black, and in my area they're mostly Democrats, have been Democrats since the War Between The States.
The most racist people in this country are those who voted for Obama because "it was time for a black President".

yeah, remember how they marched and protested against Bush?

then people marched and protested against Obama from the Tea Party, etc. they were labeled RACIST

Nitwit, most of the marches against GWB were based on the useless wars and the body bags of our soldiers that we weren't even allowed to see coming home.

With the stock market THREE times as high, unemployment lower than any of Bush' 2 terms.......11 plus millions of people with health coverage, etc.......your hate of Obama has GOT TO BE based on something else.
So, the whole country had its healthcare system raped for 11 million irresponsible sons of bitches who would not insure themselves and their families.

Man, that is too fucked up for words.

The most racist people in this country are those who voted for Obama because "it was time for a black President".

Congratulations !!!! You may have "won" for the most moronic post on this thread....You had some tough competition, though.

No, no, don't get me wrong, I am a strong supporter of Obama, although I often have disagreed with his policies for not going far enough to really offer the "changes" promised.

I can't wait for him to be out of office for other reasons......I'm not positive if its just Obama's mixed-race, his often "professorial attitude," his penchant to avoid direct confrontation with his critics........but whatever it may be, the last 6 years have witnessed the rise of the ugliest segment of our population expressing rabid hatred, discord, acrimony, and distrust of our own government.

Like any cancer that once was dormant, Obama has caused many on the right to revert to (in some cases) outright racism and bigotry, and in other cases to almost seditious attitudes...........a malady that will only be fully cured after this generation of older, white [especially] males (a demographic that I happen to be part of) dies out of existence.

Nonetheless, following the analogy of the "cancer" affliction, I can't wait until it goes into remission.....a condition that may only happen once Obama is out of the WH.

Look asshole! Your kind accuses us who disagree with Obama, "RACIST", with your only evidence being we disagree with HIM, "The one we've been waiting for". It's you who make a Messiah figure out of him. I'm sure a small portion of the population hate him because he's black, and in my area they're mostly Democrats, have been Democrats since the War Between The States.

Yep, but you won't ever convince them of that. they believe they were above everyone who didn't vote for him and that's why they were the racist. sick and twisted. I had him pegged from the first day of his ugly swearing in and how they treated President Bush.

Forum List

Back