Why I can't wait for Obama to be out of office

Too funny.

Nat seems to be stuck in the past ;)

ALL resistance to the King is "racist".

There truly is an Obama Derangement Syndrome, but it is a left wing malady consisting of abject, unadulterated worship of the child occupying the WH.

The protestation was expected, Antie.......

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high; unemployment down considerably from the GWB years, 11 million more fellow citizens with health insurance, virtually NO MORE body bags coming home from the GWB wars, etc.

But your ilk STILL rates Obama as the worst scourge to ever hit the WH.....So, my friend, what is left to "explain" your rabid hatred BUT race?

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high

We know he's helped the 1%, what about the rest of us?

Since when have Republican's been worried about anything but the 1%?

yeah, remember how they marched and protested against Bush?

then people marched and protested against Obama from the Tea Party, etc. they were labeled RACIST

people need to wake up to ugly labeling by Dem party and their liberal lapdog MEDIA and sheep base

No dingbat, should I post on here those tea bagging right wing, evangelists' posters who had Obama with a bone through his nose and accusing him of being a Muslim because, in your sick world, no black man could ever be president?

Come to term with your won biases....not for my sake but foor your own.

Well if YOU are Black you pretty much make the case FOR racism, you are an idiot.

So, the whole country had its healthcare system raped for 11 million irresponsible sons of bitches who would not insure themselves and their families.

Man, that is too fucked up for words.

Wow....but you may be right......There a whole bunch of surgeons now working at WalMart (but picked up by their limo drivers after their shifts,) big pharma is holding bake sales to scrape up some bucks, and hospitals are now offering a free hernia for every brain surgery.

The most racist people in this country are those who voted for Obama because "it was time for a black President".

Congratulations !!!! You may have "won" for the most moronic post on this thread....You had some tough competition, though.

No kid, you already have that covered.

By the way nat, nice twice on the Swastika in your avatar.......did you think nobody would notice?

yeah, remember how they marched and protested against Bush?

then people marched and protested against Obama from the Tea Party, etc. they were labeled RACIST

people need to wake up to ugly labeling by Dem party and their liberal lapdog MEDIA and sheep base

No dingbat, should I post on here those tea bagging right wing, evangelists' posters who had Obama with a bone through his nose and accusing him of being a Muslim because, in your sick world, no black man could ever be president?

Come to term with your won biases....not for my sake but foor your own.

Well if YOU are Black you pretty much make the case FOR racism, you are an idiot.

Pointing out racism, does not make someone a racist, idiot.
he makes my skin crawl

On the positive side at least you are getting some exercise. ;)

Here little fingers are getting a work out. LOL!

By the way nat, nice twice on the Swastika in your avatar.......did you think nobody would notice?

WHAT????? good lord you're an idiot....My avatar is the flag of Sicily...where my parents were from.

Given your "intellect" you may not know where Sicily is.....just make a sharp right from Alabama.

(don't forget to check under your bed tonight....who knows.....???)

WHAT????? good lord you're an idiot....My avatar is the flag of Sicily...where my parents were from.

nat is a fitting name for you. where's my fly swatter.
get a damn grip and stop trolling

Too funny.

There truly is an Obama Derangement Syndrome, but it is a left wing malady consisting of abject, unadulterated worship of the child occupying the WH.

But, let's see.......Stock Market 3 times as high; unemployment down considerably from the GWB years, 11 million more fellow citizens with health insurance, virtually NO MORE body bags coming home from the GWB wars, etc.

But your ilk STILL rates Obama as the worst scourge to ever hit the WH.....So, my friend, what is left to "explain" your rabid hatred BUT race?

You haven't found a rich person to trickle on you??

Obama's been trickling on the entire country.

Given your "intellect" you may not know where Sicily is.....just make a sharp right from Alabama.

Do you think you could get in kid?

I don't think you'd make it.

nat is a fitting name for you. where's my fly swatter.
get a damn grip and stop trolling

I hate to tell you this, but you're in way over your head.

Dissent is no longer patriotism? LOL!
Liberals are funny!

NEVER stated that........I'd be a hypocrite to say that I wished for GWB to be impeached for getting into a war for oil and power.

However, the ridiculous charges cast on Obama's birth certificate, Muslimism, communism, prisoners' camps, gun control, etc. were not "patriotic" but just based on rabid hatred,

And the disagreements on policy? They're okay?

I can hardly wait for a Republican to be elected President. The so called conservatives haven't done too well being on the offensive for the past six years, it should be even funnier watching them on defense.

Too funny.

You haven't found a rich person to trickle on you??

Obama's been trickling on the entire country.

Yes he has and still is. But thankfully that is why the people gave FULL control of Congress to the Republicans finally after only six years of him and his nasty party. Dem/libs just can't seem to get over it. they still think they are in control so all we need to do is laugh at them

Take a look at it kid, it's a Swastika.

You're an idiot.

Flag of Sicily - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh the horror....a dumb bit*h called me a name :(

Forum List

Back