Why I Could Never Be GOP or Libertarian

These people don't give a flying fuck about the rights of the little guy. Sorry, but they want the 19th century and it is ugly.

The rich would keep on fucking us over and do far worse to the poor then they're currently doing. Thank god for some protections and regulations. If you truly want loserterianism I feel sorry for you.
Well if trump says he's going to make America great again I want to know specifics. My dad and mom both got pensions and good paying jobs with highschool educations. We paid $5 for emergency room visits. They were able to save for retirement. They got interest on their savings. They had job security.

Seriously listen to that marketplace.org series the price of profits.

Although it's not you who needs to listen to it. This next generation needs to realize the Republicans are trying to sell them that workers are a cost that hurts shareholder profits. That's how Republicans see workers

Exactly, libertarianism and extreme conservatism is nothing more then taking away the workers rights to bargain and the protection the avg joe fought for throughout the 20th century. The new deal built our middle class and unions gave the workers the ability to bargain for a much larger percentage of the profit. This = the reason why your parents and grand-parents lived much easier lives. Much smaller wealth gap, cheaper products, more innovation and the little guy could get ahead.

The libertarians want to take that away and send us back to the farm life of the 19th century. There's very little great in what trump wants for America. In fact it is downright hard and evil.
That marketplace.org piece explained how companies went down south to right to work states lured by tax breaks. But now instead of 100 full time employees they're hiring temps and part time to avoid having to pay benefits.

They say unions ruined Detroit. Bullshit. Americans are foolish to think right to work is going to help the middle class

We knew back in 2004 what the GOP were up to:

Scrooge & Marley, Inc. -- The True Conservative Agenda 06/18/04

The Robber Barons' Party 01/20/05

"Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes" 02/01/05

We saw the gap between the rich and poor were getting too wide:

How Rich is Too Rich For Democracy? 04/18/05

And us liberals know what the GOP are up to:

"You Can't Govern if You Don't Believe in Government" 09/26/05

People who want the truth and some interesting op ed's google Thom Hartmann Op Ed's and enjoy.
Assuming your premise is true (hint: it's not) what is your solution? It appears most liberals are lining up and supporting a lady that greedily accepts money from anyone and isn't afraid to kill those don't donate.

These people don't give a flying fuck about the rights of the little guy. Sorry, but they want the 19th century and it is ugly.

The rich would keep on fucking us over and do far worse to the poor then they're currently doing. Thank god for some protections and regulations. If you truly want loserterianism I feel sorry for you.
Well if trump says he's going to make America great again I want to know specifics. My dad and mom both got pensions and good paying jobs with highschool educations. We paid $5 for emergency room visits. They were able to save for retirement. They got interest on their savings. They had job security.

Although it's not you who needs to listen to it. This next generation needs to realize the Republicans are trying to sell them that workers are a cost that hurts shareholder profits. That's how Republicans see workers

Exactly, libertarianism and extreme conservatism is nothing more then taking away the workers rights to bargain and the protection the avg joe fought for throughout the 20th century. The new deal built our middle class and unions gave the workers the ability to bargain for a much larger percentage of the profit. This = the reason why your parents and grand-parents lived much easier lives. Much smaller wealth gap, cheaper products, more innovation and the little guy could get ahead.

The libertarians want to take that away and send us back to the farm life of the 19th century. There's very little great in what trump wants for America. In fact it is downright hard and evil.
That marketplace.org piece explained how companies went down south to right to work states lured by tax breaks. But now instead of 100 full time employees they're hiring temps and part time to avoid having to pay benefits.

They say unions ruined Detroit. Bullshit. Americans are foolish to think right to work is going to help the middle class
You appear dazed and confused regarding Obama care. The worst predictions have come home to roost. Go back and read the promises. Go back and read what the adults said.

D
You are not a liberal, you are a far left drone!

And what do you care about anything outside the far left religion?

Not like you will ever open your mind and look at anything beyond your debunked religion.

You voted for worse than Bush twice and now will vote for Clinton, who is worse than Bush.

Just like I bet you believed you actually believe you get a choice in your nominations..

Another reason I could never vote GOP

Donald Trump on Monday proposed punishing Americans if they don’t turn in their friends and neighbors for behaving suspiciously. “In San Bernardino, people knew what was going on, they knew exactly, but they used the excuse of racial profiling for not reporting it,” The presumptive GOP presidential nominee was presumably referring to unverified reports that a woman who lived near the mother of one of the San Bernardino shooters had noticed that the family received “quite a few packages within a short amount of time, and they were doing a lot of work out in the garage.” A man who claimed to be friends with this neighbor said she did not report the packages and the behavior to authorities because she “didn’t want to do any kind of racial profiling.”

In Trump’s America, however, that woman would face serious consequences. “We need to make sure every single person involved in this plan, including anyone who knew something, but didn’t tell us, is brought to justice,” “These people need to have consequences, big consequences.”

He also strayed slightly from the prepared remarks posted on his website, which read, “If it can be proven that somebody had information about any attack, and did not give this information to authorities, they must serve prison time.”

Trump’s proposal that Americans be forced to report their neighbors expands on an idea he’s been peddling since last year, when he told a crowd in South Carolina, “People move into a house a block down the road, you know who’s going in. You can see and you report them to the local police. Most likely you’ll be wrong, but that’s OK. That’s the best way. Everybody’s their own cop in a way.”

Those earlier remarks, however, stopped short of proposing that people be punished for not informing on their neighbors — a hallmark of some of the most brutal and deadly regimes in history, including Nazi Germany and Russia under Joseph Stalin.

Trump’s latest proposal was part of a speech during which he repeatedly vilified and attacked Muslims, as well as immigrants more generally.

Notice how the far left reaches into the far left religious dogma to compare Trump to Hitler or Stalin when they vote for such things every time they vote far left.

The only reason and the only reason you would not vote for Trump is based on a letter and nothing else.

See how the far left votes for what they claim to hate, but all they hate is anything not far left!
Trumps a mess. I would vote him over kasich Cruz rubio jeb too but that's as far as he goes.
Yikes sealybobo even I would have kept Cruz in the mix as the strongest Constitutionalist. Neither Trump nor Clinton will put the Constitution first without the insistence of peers, and they both show unwillingness to listen and comply with checks and balances.

What concerns me is who is going to either abuse or correct flaws in the justice system too easily abused to push politics. Clinton will put politics and party before the Constitution. Trump would push Conservatives but Justice Roberts was bought and sold out so that's no guarantee. With either candidate it looks like we can't trust either side to keep partisan bias out of courts laws and federal govt. Clinton and the cronies in that camp would push for partisan one sided beliefs at the expense of Constitutional equality and inclusion. And Trump would not listen to checks and balances but do his own thing regardless of other ppl or groups right or wrong. Neither is centered enough to represent the full diversity and voices of America, so they'd both need diverse teams of leaders to keep them and govt. In line. They are both too selfish and ego driven to inspire equal teamwork, which is going to have to come from the people agreeing to work together anyway. It's not going to come from them because they are both way too divisive and scary to ppl, and don't inspire faith in uniting and working together. Only bullying down the other side. My vote is for teamwork, consensus, inclusion and collaboration and there are no candidates who can pull this off alone. It looks like it would take all of them working together to represent the govt I believe the ppl of America deserve.
Do you want to know why you should stop voting for Republicans and libertarians? Go to marketplace.org and listen to the series The Price of Profits. Why careers are gone and jobs are next. It like a 4 part series. Sole responsibility of a corporation is to max profits for shareholders. This wasn't the way things were were like for people in the 50s-70s but slowly the social contract with workers has been broken.

You can thank Milton Freedman Ayn Rand Jack Walsh and this is the GOP way so fuck them. They represent the investor class. They've changed America for the worse.

I agree with compromise. A company should be a balance. Look out for workers and then max profits. But labor is a cost that cuts into profits

The reason middle class wages are flat is all the illegal aliens from third world countries that Dims are deliberately importing.

Reaganomics destroyed our ability to bargain with our employer and made the outsourcing 10 times worse. But still they push radical pro-corporate shit down our throats and want take everything out of the hands of the workers and the avg joe on the street.

It is time to dump loserterianism as it is killing this country. Deregulating and rewarding the top 1% won't do a fucking thing to help the other 99%.

Wages were up sharply during the Reagan administration. Poverty was down sharply. That kind of destroys your premise, doesn't it?

That's utter bullshit. Making corporations unprofitable with their exorbitant demands is one of the main reasons corporations have moved union jobs overseas.

D

Donald Trump on Monday proposed punishing Americans if they don’t turn in their friends and neighbors for behaving suspiciously. “In San Bernardino, people knew what was going on, they knew exactly, but they used the excuse of racial profiling for not reporting it,” The presumptive GOP presidential nominee was presumably referring to unverified reports that a woman who lived near the mother of one of the San Bernardino shooters had noticed that the family received “quite a few packages within a short amount of time, and they were doing a lot of work out in the garage.” A man who claimed to be friends with this neighbor said she did not report the packages and the behavior to authorities because she “didn’t want to do any kind of racial profiling.”

In Trump’s America, however, that woman would face serious consequences. “We need to make sure every single person involved in this plan, including anyone who knew something, but didn’t tell us, is brought to justice,” “These people need to have consequences, big consequences.”

He also strayed slightly from the prepared remarks posted on his website, which read, “If it can be proven that somebody had information about any attack, and did not give this information to authorities, they must serve prison time.”

Trump’s proposal that Americans be forced to report their neighbors expands on an idea he’s been peddling since last year, when he told a crowd in South Carolina, “People move into a house a block down the road, you know who’s going in. You can see and you report them to the local police. Most likely you’ll be wrong, but that’s OK. That’s the best way. Everybody’s their own cop in a way.”

Those earlier remarks, however, stopped short of proposing that people be punished for not informing on their neighbors — a hallmark of some of the most brutal and deadly regimes in history, including Nazi Germany and Russia under Joseph Stalin.

Trump’s latest proposal was part of a speech during which he repeatedly vilified and attacked Muslims, as well as immigrants more generally.

Notice how the far left reaches into the far left religious dogma to compare Trump to Hitler or Stalin when they vote for such things every time they vote far left.

The only reason and the only reason you would not vote for Trump is based on a letter and nothing else.

See how the far left votes for what they claim to hate, but all they hate is anything not far left!
Trumps a mess. I would vote him over kasich Cruz rubio jeb too but that's as far as he goes.
Yikes sealybobo even I would have kept Cruz in the mix as the strongest Constitutionalist. Neither Trump nor Clinton will put the Constitution first without the insistence of peers, and they both show unwillingness to listen and comply with checks and balances.

What concerns me is who is going to either abuse or correct flaws in the justice system too easily abused to push politics. Clinton will put politics and party before the Constitution. Trump would push Conservatives but Justice Roberts was bought and sold out so that's no guarantee. With either candidate it looks like we can't trust either side to keep partisan bias out of courts laws and federal govt. Clinton and the cronies in that camp would push for partisan one sided beliefs at the expense of Constitutional equality and inclusion. And Trump would not listen to checks and balances but do his own thing regardless of other ppl or groups right or wrong. Neither is centered enough to represent the full diversity and voices of America, so they'd both need diverse teams of leaders to keep them and govt. In line. They are both too selfish and ego driven to inspire equal teamwork, which is going to have to come from the people agreeing to work together anyway. It's not going to come from them because they are both way too divisive and scary to ppl, and don't inspire faith in uniting and working together. Only bullying down the other side. My vote is for teamwork, consensus, inclusion and collaboration and there are no candidates who can pull this off alone. It looks like it would take all of them working together to represent the govt I believe the ppl of America deserve.
Do you want to know why you should stop voting for Republicans and libertarians? Go to marketplace.org and listen to the series The Price of Profits. Why careers are gone and jobs are next. It like a 4 part series. Sole responsibility of a corporation is to max profits for shareholders. This wasn't the way things were were like for people in the 50s-70s but slowly the social contract with workers has been broken.

You can thank Milton Freedman Ayn Rand Jack Walsh and this is the GOP way so fuck them. They represent the investor class. They've changed America for the worse.

I agree with compromise. A company should be a balance. Look out for workers and then max profits. But labor is a cost that cuts into profits

The reason middle class wages are flat is all the illegal aliens from third world countries that Dims are deliberately importing.

As a small business owner I want the government to enforce current law. My competition cheats. I care about my employees.

The standard of living in the United States grew faster during the 19th century than at any time or in any place in the history of the world. What's "ugly" about that? The laizzes faire economy is the reason you have conveniences like electricity, television, telephone, refrigeration, indoor plumbing, the automobile, abundant food and modern medicine.

That's utter bullshit. Making corporations unprofitable with their exorbitant demands is one of the main reasons corporations have moved union jobs overseas.
It is a bit of both. I moved to the Midwest for a reason. Small and medium sized businesses flourish when the government is not involved. When challenging big business I get push back. Trucks stolen. Fires. Vans up on wheels. Etc...

It is a bit of both. I moved to the Midwest for a reason. Small and medium sized businesses flourish when the government is not involved. When challenging big business I get push back. Trucks stolen. Fires. Vans up on wheels. Etc...

Really? Is that from the union thugs who work for big corporations?

Yes.

Edit: One homeless guy accidently lit himself on fire in the dumpster near my main office.

Last edited:

Yes.

Edit: One homeless guy accidently lit himself on fire in the dumpster near my main office.

When I worked for the carpenters union they were perfectly OK with beating up anyone who crossed the picket line. Union members are thugs, pure and simple.

D

Simple bripat9643 just set up microloans, internships and mentorships to TEACH liberal Democrats how to start up and run their own businesses. We'll see how quickly they figure out what businesses can and cannot afford to pay.

Dear Matthew When Greens and Libertarians figure it out to work together more closely
we can have the best advantages of both
* collective bargaining, cooperative economics and fair trade that the Greens promote
* independent businesses that fulfill the Libertarian and Constitutionalist ideals

You act like these are hostile to each other.
It will cost less to run businesses and allow people to keep and manage more of their own
labor and resources by combining the ideals of the Greens and Libertarians based on self governance and sustainability

D

Simple bripat9643 just set up microloans, internships and mentorships to TEACH liberal Democrats how to start up and run their own businesses. We'll see how quickly they figure out what businesses can and cannot afford to pay.
It's even simpler: quit importing cheap labor from third world countries.

D

That's one reason and before you were pro illegals

You're so dumb. If unions are to blame why are they now screwing workers down south in red states?

Listen to marketplace.org the cost of profits and hear why you are fos

The standard of living in the United States grew faster during the 19th century than at any time or in any place in the history of the world. What's "ugly" about that? The laizzes faire economy is the reason you have conveniences like electricity, television, telephone, refrigeration, indoor plumbing, the automobile, abundant food and modern medicine.
That's when there was a social contract between labor and business. All they care about now is profits and shareholders.

It's why America isn't great anymore

D

That's one reason and before you were pro illegals

When have I ever been pro-illegal?

Forum List

Back