Why I Could Never Be GOP or Libertarian

Clinton won't stop it, she will continue on full force, she is in bed with big business. Clinton will give more to the rich and foreign countries than you realize. Look at Obamacare, it didn't help the middle class, businesses started dropping workers to part time and offer less insurance and the costs went up. I'm dropping my companies insurance this year and going with less coverage because it will cost less. He is a small business and the costs are crazy for insurance.

Whoever believes the Democratic Party is for the middle class or the poor, is a sucker. If they were for the working guy, Sanders would have been the candidate, but the Democrats fought Sanders all the way, while Clinton was the establishment Democrats pick.

Now not only will labor be not allowed at the table, the won't be in the room or the building.
I agree a more liberal candidate would fight harder but I do believe once Americans understand the Ayn Rand Milton Friedman type capitalism that's being pushed on them and how its going to hurt the majority of us in the long run they will push 1 party to do something about the widening gap between rich and poor and we all know that's going to be the democrats.

I don't expect any politician to do anything unless pushed. This is why Bernie is staying in the race. He wants to make sure Clinton keeps some of her promises.

I didn't hate the rich during the Clinton years. I was doing OK too.

And I'm doing better now but I see and hear so many Americans don't have what you me and my parents have. And I did suffer from bushanomics. I don't want to go back to 2007

Meanwhile the facts are that libs have grown the government to be 10x bigger relative to the economy than it once was, and yet for some reason, the result has been widening inequality. Also, these people actively incentive people to be poor. They only care for votes and power.

It would be smart to go back to the time of voluntary transactions. That actually worked... But then there are these idiots who advocate for more government control, which has not worked.
What years were the times of "voluntary transactions?

There's a reason unions exist. Workers were treated like shit. Are these the good old days?

Employees were getting rich at a very fast rate. Today, only the government is getting rich. I know you hate prosperous workers. You just must really, really hate them.
If you agree the only responsibility a corporation has is to its shareholders then vote republican

Clinton won't stop it, she will continue on full force, she is in bed with big business. Clinton will give more to the rich and foreign countries than you realize. Look at Obamacare, it didn't help the middle class, businesses started dropping workers to part time and offer less insurance and the costs went up. I'm dropping my companies insurance this year and going with less coverage because it will cost less. He is a small business and the costs are crazy for insurance.

Whoever believes the Democratic Party is for the middle class or the poor, is a sucker. If they were for the working guy, Sanders would have been the candidate, but the Democrats fought Sanders all the way, while Clinton was the establishment Democrats pick.

Now not only will labor be not allowed at the table, the won't be in the room or the building.
I agree a more liberal candidate would fight harder but I do believe once Americans understand the Ayn Rand Milton Friedman type capitalism that's being pushed on them and how its going to hurt the majority of us in the long run they will push 1 party to do something about the widening gap between rich and poor and we all know that's going to be the democrats.

I don't expect any politician to do anything unless pushed. This is why Bernie is staying in the race. He wants to make sure Clinton keeps some of her promises.

And I'm doing better now but I see and hear so many Americans don't have what you me and my parents have. And I did suffer from bushanomics. I don't want to go back to 2007

Meanwhile the facts are that libs have grown the government to be 10x bigger relative to the economy than it once was, and yet for some reason, the result has been widening inequality. Also, these people actively incentive people to be poor. They only care for votes and power.

It would be smart to go back to the time of voluntary transactions. That actually worked... But then there are these idiots who advocate for more government control, which has not worked.

There's a reason unions exist. Workers were treated like shit. Are these the good old days?

Employees were getting rich at a very fast rate. Today, only the government is getting rich. I know you hate prosperous workers. You just must really, really hate them.
If you agree the only responsibility a corporation has is to its shareholders then vote republican

A corporation can vote?

Listening to everything the GOP and Libertarians have to say, I have to say I viamently disagree with the direction they want to take America. They are a very selfish group.

Paul Ryan, the father of a Republican budget initiative that seeks to destroy Medicare and Social Security has continually invoked the name of Ayn Rand as his philosophical mentor and guide. Many other Republicans have do so too. They are embracing a philosophy which, according to Ayn Rand herself, is one of selfishness and is against all forms of Spirituality. The question any thoughtful Americans must ask themselves is: “Is this the America we want?”

And how do they get evangelicals to go along with them is beyond me.

Its a very selfish every man for himself mentality.

And Libertarians don't believe in the Commons. What are the Commons?

The Commons are resources that are owned by all of us. That includes the Grand Canyon, oil rights, power companies, roads, public airwaves, schools, etc.

Here is how they think. Libertarians think if we all own the land on which our sheep graze, we will each add one too many sheep until we destroy the land for future generations. That We the People can't manage the commons.

Libertarians think that if one person owns the land and charged everyone else grazing fees, he would be more committed to preserving it for the future than a village of farmers.

I disagree.

If it's very selfish for people to look out for him/herself, those on the government dole living off the taxpayers are the most selfish of all. They look out for themselves and do it with money someone else earned. The difference between me and one of those leeches is that the money I want to keep for myself is money I earned. The money they want is something they didn't do a damn thing to get.

Are you willing not claim that those on the dole actually give a shit that the money they have handed to them had to be taken from someone else first?
The government does do something and you paying taxes isn't them stealing from you. Go live in Pakistan they pay no taxes

Listening to everything the GOP and Libertarians have to say, I have to say I viamently disagree with the direction they want to take America. They are a very selfish group.

Paul Ryan, the father of a Republican budget initiative that seeks to destroy Medicare and Social Security has continually invoked the name of Ayn Rand as his philosophical mentor and guide. Many other Republicans have do so too. They are embracing a philosophy which, according to Ayn Rand herself, is one of selfishness and is against all forms of Spirituality. The question any thoughtful Americans must ask themselves is: “Is this the America we want?”

The Commons are resources that are owned by all of us. That includes the Grand Canyon, oil rights, power companies, roads, public airwaves, schools, etc.

Here is how they think. Libertarians think if we all own the land on which our sheep graze, we will each add one too many sheep until we destroy the land for future generations. That We the People can't manage the commons.

Libertarians think that if one person owns the land and charged everyone else grazing fees, he would be more committed to preserving it for the future than a village of farmers.

I disagree.

If it's very selfish for people to look out for him/herself, those on the government dole living off the taxpayers are the most selfish of all. They look out for themselves and do it with money someone else earned. The difference between me and one of those leeches is that the money I want to keep for myself is money I earned. The money they want is something they didn't do a damn thing to get.

Are you willing not claim that those on the dole actually give a shit that the money they have handed to them had to be taken from someone else first?
The government does do something and you paying taxes isn't them stealing from you. Go live in Pakistan they pay no taxes

The freeloaders the government gives another person's money don't do a damn thing for it.

Let all those the government feels it's necessary to feed by taking another person's money start feeding themselves or starve.

A corporation can vote?
Did I say that or is that how you change the subject.

If you don't care if America has a big middle class vote GOP. You may feel you are safe and will remain middle class even under Milton Friedman capitalism but chances are your kids and their kids will take a step back.

My parents are well to do and I'm doing great. My bro makes $400k a year. Im not worried about me or my family. I'm worried about Americas middle class. The next generation is fucked. Half of me laughs because they don't vote because they think it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they're letting you decide they don't deserve what you got.

I disagree.

The freeloaders the government gives another person's money don't do a damn thing for it.

Let all those the government feels it's necessary to feed by taking another person's money start feeding themselves or starve.
We as a society decide how we spend our money. Food stamps or bombs

A corporation can vote?

If you don't care if America has a big middle class vote GOP. You may feel you are safe and will remain middle class even under Milton Friedman capitalism but chances are your kids and their kids will take a step back.

My parents are well to do and I'm doing great. My bro makes $400k a year. Im not worried about me or my family. I'm worried about Americas middle class. The next generation is fucked. Half of me laughs because they don't vote because they think it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they're letting you decide they don't deserve what you got.

So you and your brother live off the hard work of your parents?

I disagree.

Then all of society needs to start contributing to what it spent. Half the country pays no income taxes. Since they don't take part in the contribution, should it be set up that they don't take part in the decision?

Actually, the Constitution spells it out. It specifically mentions the military but nothing about food stamps.

A corporation can vote?

Live off? No but without that job security who knows what would have become if us.

Good paying jobs and job security. It's what more Americans need. All's I'm saying is things have changed over the decades and it's because Milton Friedman economics have been implemented. Jack Walsh. And now globalization. The government better be regulating and labor needs a seat at the table. We used to.

I just want labor sharing the profits. Not just the CEO and shareholders and a handful of people who the CEO can't do without. Everyone else is a temp.

A corporation can vote?

Liberals believe in big government, not in big middle class (the opposite).

This person hates white people, middle class and prosperous America. He rather would import millions of muslims to take away it all.

I disagree.

Then all of society needs to start contributing to what it spent. Half the country pays no income taxes. Since they don't take part in the contribution, should it be set up that they don't take part in the decision?

Actually, the Constitution spells it out. It specifically mentions the military but nothing about food stamps.
You have all the right wing talking points.

Half US doesn't pay taxes (as if they should) check.

Not constitutional. Check.

Supportable facts aren't talking points. They're facts.

A corporation can vote?

Live off? No but without that job security who knows what would have become if us.

Good paying jobs and job security. It's what more Americans need. All's I'm saying is things have changed over the decades and it's because Milton Friedman economics have been implemented. Jack Walsh. And now globalization. The government better be regulating and labor needs a seat at the table. We used to.

I just want labor sharing the profits. Not just the CEO and shareholders and a handful of people who the CEO can't do without. Everyone else is a temp.

If someone wants a good paying job, provide the skills to get the pay. Someone providing little to no marketable skills should get paid little to nothing.

Like my dad told me when I was a kid. Want in one hand and shit in the other then tell me which fills up first. You can want whatever you want like the little spoiled brat you seem to have been raised to be. Doesn't mean you'll get it.

A corporation can vote?

This person hates white people, middle class and prosperous America. He rather would import millions of muslims to take away it all.
You are so a sheep. And for the record I think it's corporations/businesses that want immigrants. I'm certainly not begging to bring Arabs in. And I'm not begging for more Mexican workers. I believe we need the bodies. Why do they bring in Arabs and Mexicans? Because no one from any good countries want to come. We take what we can get. Economically it's all about growth. So don't be fooled thinking Muslims and Mexicans come because we want them. Who employs them? Who's shit do they buy? Who do they rent from? They want them here.

A corporation can vote?

You are so a sheep. And for the record I think it's corporations/businesses that want immigrants. I'm certainly not begging to bring Arabs in. And I'm not begging for more Mexican workers. I believe we need the bodies. Why do they bring in Arabs and Mexicans? Because no one from any good countries want to come. We take what we can get. Economically it's all about growth. So don't be fooled thinking Muslims and Mexicans come because we want them. Who employs them? Who's shit do they buy? Who do they rent from? They want them here.

Bullshit.

It's the liberal leftists who import the "tolerant" Muslims. And all the regressive liberal idiots (such as yourself) support it.

The newly imported Muslims primarily live off the tax money. Businesses are clearly asking for more taxes!

Debatable as to what the facts are and what's constitutional. Are you a Ron Paul constitutional nut a Paul Ryan a George Bush a Reagan a Ted Cruz or Obama constitutionalist? None of them agrees 100 on the constitution.

A corporation can vote?

Bullshit.

It's the liberal leftists who import the tolerant Muslims. And all the regressive liberal idiots (such as yourself) support it.
Keep telling yourself that with your eyes closed and hands over your ears

A corporation can vote?

Bullshit.

It's the liberal leftists who import the tolerant Muslims. And all the regressive liberal idiots (such as yourself) support it.
Keep telling yourself that with your eyes closed and hands over your ears

You idiot. I don't need to tell it to myself. The idiotic leftists tell it directly to me and defend the gay hating musllims at all costs. According to them, anyone who is not willing to import the gay haters is "racist". Try to keep up.

Debatable as to what the facts are and what's constitutional. Are you a Ron Paul constitutional nut a Paul Ryan a George Bush a Reagan a Ted Cruz or Obama constitutionalist? None of them agrees 100 on the constitution.

It's a fact that half the country doesn't pay income taxes.

If social programs are constitutional, show me where the constitution specifically delegates Congress with the ability to have them. I can show you where it specifically says for the military.

A corporation can vote?

Bullshit.

It's the liberal leftists who import the "tolerant" Muslims. And all the regressive liberal idiots (such as yourself) support it.

The newly imported Muslims primarily live off the tax money. Businesses are clearly asking for more taxes!
Do you know who's responsible for the economy we have now? The rich people benefitting from the ALEC legislation they've passed.

Forum List

Back