Why I don't believe in God

Making your god just as made-up as all the others.

Where is your scientific proof (or even, evidence) that humans made up spirituality? :dunno:
Religion.

:thanks:
religion is proof that humans made up religions......spirituality is WHY humans made up religions.......
Religion is simply organized spirituality.
that is, of course, my point......religion describes the organization, not the spirituality, which is something different........
No, religion is spirituality, but organized.

Where is your scientific proof (or even, evidence) that humans made up spirituality? :dunno:
Religion.

:thanks:
religion is proof that humans made up religions......spirituality is WHY humans made up religions.......
Religion is simply organized spirituality.
that is, of course, my point......religion describes the organization, not the spirituality, which is something different........
No, religion is spirituality, but organized.
so tell me.....if we agree with each other four times does it mean the argument is over?.....

th

Spirituality is derived from Garden Earth and is shared by all that is living - life is an element of the universe, accessible by Admission to the Everlasting.

Basically giving the odds on whether he comes through or not.
believing that which cannot be proven.....yes, I am familiar with it.......
I know, it makes you feel good to lump me in with you faithers. Sorry, you fail. Betting is a game, not faith.
prove it.....
If I bet the 10-0 Patriots to beat the 2-8 Cleveland Browns, it's not faith, but common sense or deductive reasoning... No faith required.

th

Spirituality is derived from Garden Earth and is shared by all that is living - life is an element of the universe, accessible by Admission to the Everlasting.

So plants are spiritual? Well, that explains you. :D

I know, it makes you feel good to lump me in with you faithers. Sorry, you fail. Betting is a game, not faith.
prove it.....
If I bet the 10-0 Patriots to beat the 2-8 Cleveland Browns, it's not faith, but common sense or deductive reasoning... No faith required.

No, it's FAITH. You have faith that the Patriots will beat the Browns based on your reasoning. You will put up your money with a bookie who has faith you are wrong. Usually there is a points handicap involved and that is also based on reasoning and faith. Deductive reasoning does not eliminate faith. Many Christians have deduced through reasoning that their God exists.... the same as your reasoning.

Faith is belief in something not proved. It has not been proved that the Patriots WILL defeat the Browns... you have FAITH they will... it's not yet proved. You've already tipped your hand on this... you are conflating faith with "blind faith" which is a type of faith involving no deductive reasoning. You do this because you want to elevate your faith above the faith of others. But you don't get to redefine words or evaluate the nature of other people's faith.

prove it.....

No, it's FAITH. You have faith that the Patriots will beat the Browns based on your reasoning. You will put up your money with a bookie who has faith you are wrong. Usually there is a points handicap involved and that is also based on reasoning and faith. Deductive reasoning does not eliminate faith. Many Christians have deduced through reasoning that their God exists.... the same as your reasoning.

Faith is belief in something not proved. It has not been proved that the Patriots WILL defeat the Browns... you have FAITH they will... it's not yet proved. You've already tipped your hand on this... you are conflating faith with "blind faith" which is a type of faith involving no deductive reasoning. You do this because you want to elevate your faith above the faith of others. But you don't get to redefine words or evaluate the nature of other people's faith.
You're confused. I'm done arguing about this. Move on.

You don't believe in God because you don't WANT to believe in God.
People want to be their own boss.
People think they know what is best and have all the answers.
People think that they have a right to live how they want and answer to no one (even in the end....)
And the real idiots defer to the government and lawmakers.

Morons.

You don't believe in God because you don't WANT to believe in God.
People want to be their own boss.
People think they know what is best and have all the answers.
People think that they have a right to live how they want and answer to no one (even in the end....)
And the real idiots defer to the government and lawmakers.

Morons.
I'm a realist, I can't follow something for which there is zero real proof.

prove it.....

You don't need to have faith to know that the Patriots are awesome! :2up:

prove it.....
sorry, but that's no different from the process I go through to choose to believe in YHWH instead of Buddha......faith IS involved......

prove it.....

sounds like "I lose. Don't know what to say next".......

prove it.....

sounds like "I lose. Don't know what to say next".......
Nah, just tired of arguing over a word. But I'm sure that you and Bossy will see it as a win. Go for it. You both win by pestering me with nonsense. Way to go!

Nah, just tired of arguing over a word. But I'm sure that you and Bossy will see it as a win. Go for it. You both win by pestering me with nonsense. Way to go!

Your concession is duly noted.
You're a fool, go get me some proof of spirituality being a fundamental part of humans, aside from, "because it IS!" :lol:
I don't have faith that you can't, I KNOW you can't. :lmao:

Forum List

Back