Why i get pissed every time i hear about income inequality.

Full time earnings of $30,000 a year would make college affordable?

Let’s see

At $7.25 an hour you make $14,000 a year for college working a full year, full time.

At $15 an hour you make $30,000 a year And would not need to go into debt

Who is working full-time and paying $30,000 a year for college?
Well, let’s have our student work 14 weeks over the summer. That is $8500 which will almost cover tuition at most state universities.
Not anymore! Have you missed the last 30 years? Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you.
Reagan started going after University of California when he was governor and most states had almost free public universities. Thanks gop!

Let’s see

At $7.25 an hour you make $14,000 a year for college working a full year, full time.

Well, let’s have our student work 14 weeks over the summer. That is $8500 which will almost cover tuition at most state universities.

If most students spent less than $40,000 on college, we wouldn't have $1.6 trillion in student debt.

I think you've found the solution!!!

Cap tuition at $10,000 a year.
No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP mega rich from paying their fair share.....

Let’s see

Not anymore! Have you missed the last 30 years? Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you.
Reagan started going after University of California when he was governor and most states had almost free public universities. Thanks gop!
Education is the great equalizer

That is why Republicans want only the wealthy to have access to higher education.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Salary equalization gets us nowhere

We need to go after wealth where the real inequality lies.

1606859748767.png

When 40 percent of the population has one tenth of a percent of the wealth and one percent of the population has 38.3 percent of the wealth

We know where our societies priorities should be.

Let’s see

If most students spent less than $40,000 on college, we wouldn't have $1.6 trillion in student debt.

No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP mega rich from paying their fair share.....

No worries, Clinton and Obama fixed everything useless twats.....

Let’s see

Totally obstructed by the GOP bloody filibuster rule. but Republicans have their scam Nixon reconciliation rule so they can cut taxes on the rich and screw with regular people by cutting programs aid. Quite a scam . Only propaganda and idiots like you make it possible. Oops brainwashed functional idiots like you...

most states had almost free public universities.

Free?

Have you always been a moron, or is this a recent brain injury?
Can you read? Idiot.

I read your lie.........now show me how much less California spends on public universities,
compared to pre-Reagan spending.
Not again I'm not. Troll. LOL

Not again I'm not.

You never did, liar.

Totally obstructed by the GOP bloody filibuster rule.

Poor whiney twats. Can't do anything.

but Republicans have their scam Nixon reconciliation rule so they can cut taxes on the rich and screw with regular people by cutting programs aid.

You're forgetting that Clinton and Obama both managed to raise taxes despite the filibuster?
That both managed to increase spending on "regular people"? DURR.

Let’s see

Considering they couldn't pass anything in through Congress except Obamacare for a minute, they did a lot. keep voting for the ass holes and guess who you become....

but Republicans have their scam Nixon reconciliation rule so they can cut taxes on the rich and screw with regular people by cutting programs aid.

You're forgetting that Clinton and Obama both managed to raise taxes despite the filibuster?
They got tiny rises in tax rates by giving away the store in hopes of breaking the log jam. Didn't work. The GOP swamp does not compromise period works great for the greedy idiot GOP rich.....

My dad started working at a tiny little grocery store for 1.25 an hour. With that he paid for his own college, a degree in engineering. He just retired a few years ago after 42 years inspecting offshore platforms. He started out making 7 grand a year. I don't know what his final wages were but I know for a fact they were 6 figures a year.

Edit: I asked dad what he made when he first started working in 1969. He said 7 grand a year, 11 grand would have been nice LOL

My dad started working at a tiny little grocery store for 1.25 an hour. With that he paid for his own college, a degree in engineering. He just retired a few years ago after 42 years inspecting offshore platforms. He started out making 11 grand a year. I don't know what his final wages were but I know for a fact they were 6 figures a year.
Those were the good old days before reaganism took over and lied to you about it.

Let’s see

Considering they couldn't pass anything in through Congress except Obamacare for a minute, they did a lot. keep voting for the ass holes and guess who you become....

Considering they couldn't pass anything in through Congress

I know, poor useless twats.

They got tiny rises in tax rates by giving away the store in hopes of breaking the log jam. Didn't work. The GOP swamp does not compromise period works great for the greedy idiot GOP rich.....

They got tiny rises in tax rates

Awww......poor babies.

Back when i got out of high school, i took 1 semester of college at the University of Cincinnati, while going there i also worked part time at McDonalds making $2.10 an hours. When 6 months were up i realized college wasnt for me, so i wanted full time work, but most of the full time at McDonalds were for managers while kids and the elderly got part time. So i left and went to Bill Knapp's wanting to become a short order chef, again making $2.10 an hour but a promise of a raise and full time work which i needed both. In 6 months i had learned the whole line from soups and salads to sandwiches to cooking steaks and lobster tails. I got a 15 cent raise along with more responsibility because i could be left alone to manage the grill between lunch and dinner when the place was slow enough to have 1 cook. I was proud as a peacock to be trusted with being the chef. I had repeat customers who loved my style of cooking because i just didnt cook, i put love for the customers in the way my food went out, and the customers loved coming back.
Then disaster struck...The progs in government wanted everyone to be paid $2.25 an hour, thus making me entry level again, and since the margins arent great in restaurants, i ended up at minimum wage again, even though i had 1 year of service. I quickly realized that this wasnt for me, and i needed skills. So i joined the Air Force 9 1/2 years working on A-10s, F-15s and F-16s, never in my time of service did one of my jets ever go down, and when asked if i would fly in a jet i fixed, i replied, of course i would, i know how well i work..
Then an opportunity came for me to work as a contractor overseas on the Saudi Royal Air Force F-15s able to make $70,000 a year tax free. Also had a nice 401k plan, and this is how i achieved great wealth, so when i hear about income inequality, i say "Tough shit mother fuckers, if you cant do what i did, then you deserve to be low of income". This is the United States of America, where even a McD's fry cook can become a millionaire.

----

Wow! You’re incredible! Such an inspiring story! Why can’t everyone be as awesome as you?!

Forum List

Back