Why i get pissed every time i hear about income inequality.

I started working at $2.10 an hour minimum wage at a local winery doing menial labor.

For that $2.10, I was able to pay for my college tuition by just working three months in the summer.

That is the income inequality. Today, that minimum wage will not come close for a young worker to earn college tuition.

For that $2.10, I was able to pay for my college tuition by just working three months in the summer.

I know! Fucking Dems.

Throw unlimited government dollars at colleges, they'll raise the prices on you.
Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years and that's when you actually get screwed, dumbass. We didn't get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere because Democrats were in charge. Unbelievable brainwash. Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform because of the GOP filibuster rule. Only garbage propaganda and your imaginary planet make this mess possible....

Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years

I know. No bigger waste of time than 16 years of Clinton and Obama.

Useless weaklings.

Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform

Dem Senators, almost as useless as Dem Presidents.
keep voting for The greedy idiot Rich GOP robbing the country and regular people blind, brainwashed functional moron.

You've admitted the Dems are all worthless....why do you keep voting for them?
Because they are for the correct policies whereas your party depends on mass delusions and stupidity like yours...
Because they are for the correct policies
Defund the police?
Get rid of fossil fuels?
Tax the rich, mo
Give the poor more?
Make everyone equally poor and equally miserable?
You are such a prog slave....Wanting successful people to be just like you, thanks but no thanks....

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Back when i got out of high school, i took 1 semester of college at the University of Cincinnati, while going there i also worked part time at McDonalds making $2.10 an hours. When 6 months were up i realized college wasnt for me, so i wanted full time work, but most of the full time at McDonalds were for managers while kids and the elderly got part time. So i left and went to Bill Knapp's wanting to become a short order chef, again making $2.10 an hour but a promise of a raise and full time work which i needed both. In 6 months i had learned the whole line from soups and salads to sandwiches to cooking steaks and lobster tails. I got a 15 cent raise along with more responsibility because i could be left alone to manage the grill between lunch and dinner when the place was slow enough to have 1 cook. I was proud as a peacock to be trusted with being the chef. I had repeat customers who loved my style of cooking because i just didnt cook, i put love for the customers in the way my food went out, and the customers loved coming back.
Then disaster struck...The progs in government wanted everyone to be paid $2.25 an hour, thus making me entry level again, and since the margins arent great in restaurants, i ended up at minimum wage again, even though i had 1 year of service. I quickly realized that this wasnt for me, and i needed skills. So i joined the Air Force 9 1/2 years working on A-10s, F-15s and F-16s, never in my time of service did one of my jets ever go down, and when asked if i would fly in a jet i fixed, i replied, of course i would, i know how well i work..
Then an opportunity came for me to work as a contractor overseas on the Saudi Royal Air Force F-15s able to make $70,000 a year tax free. Also had a nice 401k plan, and this is how i achieved great wealth, so when i hear about income inequality, i say "Tough shit mother fuckers, if you cant do what i did, then you deserve to be low of income". This is the United States of America, where even a McD's fry cook can become a millionaire.

----

So you weren’t smart enough to be a pilot?

Oh and by the way, i was smart enough to go to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years making $70,000 a year tax free, along with investing in stocks. Much smarter than the smartest progs....

I was just teasing you. I think your story is great. Congrats.

Full time earnings of $30,000 a year would make college affordable?

Let’s see

At $7.25 an hour you make $14,000 a year for college working a full year, full time.

At $15 an hour you make $30,000 a year And would not need to go into debt

Let’s see

At $7.25 an hour you make $14,000 a year for college working a full year, full time.

Who is working full-time and paying $30,000 a year for college?

I started working at $2.10 an hour minimum wage at a local winery doing menial labor.

That is the income inequality. Today, that minimum wage will not come close for a young worker to earn college tuition.

I know! Fucking Dems.

Throw unlimited government dollars at colleges, they'll raise the prices on you.
Unfortunately the GOP has been in charge of tax rates and policy for 40 years and that's when you actually get screwed, dumbass. We didn't get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere because Democrats were in charge. Unbelievable brainwash. Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform because of the GOP filibuster rule. Only garbage propaganda and your imaginary planet make this mess possible....

Useless weaklings.

Look up the garbage Nixon rule of reconciliation that allows the GOP to cut taxes and services with 51 votes in the Senate (all they care about!) while Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass any reform

keep voting for The greedy idiot Rich GOP robbing the country and regular people blind, brainwashed functional moron.

Because they are for the correct policies whereas your party depends on mass delusions and stupidity like yours...
Defund the police?
Get rid of fossil fuels?
Tax the rich, mo
Give the poor more?
You are such a prog slave....Wanting successful people to be just like you, thanks but no thanks....
of course you are a brainwashed functional moron period -defund the police means reform the police train them for deescalation maybe even have a mental health system for a change. You are also fearmongered on fossil fuels. Coal on the other hand... And anyway Biden was talking about ending fossil fuels by 2050. Of course you are clueless if you listen to the GOP propaganda machine about anything, brainwashed functional moron.

I know! Fucking Dems.

Useless weaklings.

Defund the police?
Get rid of fossil fuels?
Tax the rich, mo
Give the poor more?
The poor do all right, Democrats are talking about helping the middle class and helping the poor out of poverty with cheap college and training and a living wage. Healthcare. You people are morons. LOL

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

I know! Fucking Dems.

Useless weaklings.

Defund the police?
Get rid of fossil fuels?
Tax the rich, mo
Give the poor more?
of course you are a brainwashed functional moron period -defund the police means reform the police train them for deescalation maybe even have a mental health system for a change. You are also fearmongered on fossil fuels. Coal on the other hand... And anyway Biden was talking about ending fossil fuels by 2050. Of course you are clueless if you listen to the GOP propaganda machine about anything, brainwashed functional moron.
How can Broken Foot Biden do away with something 30 years from now? And you call me a moron, fuck you are going back to the slave pen with all the other stupid prog slaves...

I know! Fucking Dems.

Useless weaklings.

Defund the police?
Get rid of fossil fuels?
Tax the rich, mo
Give the poor more?
How can Broken Foot Biden do away with something 30 years from now? And you call me a moron, fuck you are going back to the slave pen with all the other stupid prog slaves...
Don't ask me, ask the ridiculous propagandaists that you listen to and the lying politicians Your heroes, brainwashed functional moron.

Income inequality is equality of outcome which is Marxist.

Let’s see

Well, let’s have our student work 14 weeks over the summer. That is $8500 which will almost cover tuition at most state universities.

..look up FAFSA---lots of free $$$ and also loans for college ...tough shit--the world needs ditch diggers too....the parents should help THEIR kids--

......raise minimum wage and the companies raise prices--you don't think the companies will take that hit and do nothing???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......raise minimum wage and the companies raise prices--you don't think the companies will take that hit and do nothing???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what?
Minimum wage has been raised for the last 70 years, the market adjusts just like it does for increases in the cost of supplies, rents, energy, taxes.

Yet, if the lowest paid workers get an increase, conservatives declare the end of the world

Guess what?
Minimum wage has been raised for the last 70 years, the market adjusts just like it does for increases in the cost of supplies, rents, energy, taxes.

Yet, if the lowest paid workers get an increase, conservatives declare the end of the world
.....guess what? prices keep going up --and --....you haven't refuted the statement

Guess what?

.....guess what? prices keep going up --and --....you haven't refuted the statement

Yes.....the prices HAVE gone up over the last eleven years
Even WITHOUT a minimum wage increase.

Let’s see

Well, let’s have our student work 14 weeks over the summer. That is $8500 which will almost cover tuition at most state universities.

If most students spent less than $40,000 on college, we wouldn't have $1.6 trillion in student debt.

I think you've found the solution!!!

Cap tuition at $10,000 a year.

Let’s see

Not anymore! Have you missed the last 30 years? Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you.

Forum List

Back