Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

The claim that there's all these false-flag attacks is like the overarching theme in "Ancient Aliens" that every kinda remarkable human achievement was only possible with alien help.

As Freud said, 'Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.'
Physics cares not about freud..freud can not explain the free-fall collapse of a steel framed hi-rise from office fires and either can you
Partial short duration free fall.

The claim that there's all these false-flag attacks is like the overarching theme in "Ancient Aliens" that every kinda remarkable human achievement was only possible with alien help.

As Freud said, 'Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.'
Physics cares not about freud..freud can not explain the free-fall collapse of a steel framed hi-rise from office fires and either can you

Paraphrasing Dwas the Debwunker, "Yeah, bwut it only bwoke the waws of physics for 2.5 seconds!"

Nevermind that the bearing walls descended symmetrically for 105+ ft. (or about 8 stories!) against zero physical resistance in that "too short to be significant" amount of time. :rolleyes:
The butthurt is strong with this one.

It has long been admitted by the government's lackeys (SEI/ASCE, FEMA, and NIST) that the vast majority of the jet fuel burned off in the initial fireballs and that any remainder would have burned away very quickly thereafter. Other than playing the role of lighter fluid to get the office fires going, it could have played no extended part in heating/"weakening" the trusses and columns to point of global failure.

Apart from that, there was no jet fuel or fuel-oil of any kind involved in the fires in Building 7 (this, too, was admitted by NIST).

With that in mind, for those who are ignorant/gullible enough to believe that the 2.5 sec. period of freefall admitted by NIST was no big deal - say because the gravitational acceleration wasn't sustained throughout the entire "collapse" and might somehow be explainable by the process as a whole (although the NIST guys failed to do so themselves), the fact is that even 2.5 seconds of freefall isn't consistent with any fire-induced weakening, bending, crushing, ETC., because those are all modes of physical interaction that would have slowed the fall (at least according to the third law of motion). Therefore, the observable evidence clearly suggests that approximately 8 floors of building materials were completely removed from the path of descent; and in light of the symmetry of the 105 ft. freefall drop, the only plausible explanation is controlled demolition.

Why didn't they activate the "controlled demo" in 93?

Most likely because the buildings couldn't be covertly rigged with explosives at the time, due primarily to the fact that the public security and elevator maintenance employee pools hadn't yet been sufficiently compromised.

The '93 bombing did, however, provide part of the rationale behind Governor Pataki's 'privatization' campaign, during which a large number of previously 'public sector' jobs were lost at the WTC when contracts were put up for private bid for the first time in the complex's history. All amid fully founded allegations of cronyism, BTW.

Furthermore, we know, from local media reports and an extensive write up in Elevator World magazine, that major "modernization projects" for the main elevator systems in Towers 1 and 2 had been underway for several months prior to 9/11/01. These massive projects would have provided the perfect cover for rigging the buildings in advance, and pretty much in plain sight.

Just use some common sense. How could rigging WTC buildings with explosives been kept a secret during the construction phase? That is completely preposterous.

The notion that the buildings were rigged for controlled demolition at the time of their construction is a pristine example of a likely intentionally foisted piece of disinformation. Nobody for whom I personally hold a modicum of respect believes that nonsense.
So sometime after 93 they were able to open up all the walls to expose the support structure, rig charges, wire them all together....all without anyone noticing

So sometime after 93 they were able to open up all the walls to expose the support structure, rig charges, wire them all together....all without anyone noticing

I'm not suggesting that nobody noticed the extended closures of the main elevator systems and/or any of the workmen coming and going during the "modernization project"; I'm suggesting that those who did notice such things would have probably thought nothing of them.

I'm not suggesting that nobody noticed the extended closures of the main elevator systems and/or any of the workmen coming and going during the "modernization project"; I'm suggesting that those who did notice such things would have probably thought nothing of them.

You are ignoring the structure of the WTC with 20 columns and 100 floors to be wired ....all with nobody noticing

You are ignoring the structure of the WTC with 20 columns and 100 floors to be wired ....all with nobody noticing

Well, I think you're ignoring the scale of the "project" that provided unfettered access to the interior support columns on all of the necessary floors (top to bottom).

Here's the cached Elevator World article from March, 2001 (warning: it's a PDF).

I haven't ignored the logistical challenges to covertly rigging the buildings, RW; to the contrary, I've pointed to the perfect cover, both in terms of necessary access and as a seemingly non-suspicious reason for the presence of workmen, elevator closures and restrictions, and any apparently ongoing construction areas over a period of several months.

I hate 9/11 'truthers' because they use junk and pseudo-science to make their case. But might be right nonetheless.

of course truthers are right.truthers dont ignore facts such as witness testimonys of hearing explosions many being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives.:cuckoo:

oh and its only Bush dupes who use JUNK to make their case.not truthers.:cuckoo:

these high credible experts in their fields who say it was impossible for the events of 9/11 to happen the way the government says it did HARDLY use junk and pseudo science to make their case.:lmao:

Patriots Question 9 11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9 11 Commission Report

and since you mentioned science,only someone who ditched junior high science classes would believe the official version of 9/11 since the laws of physics were violated that day.

any junior high school kid can figure out the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years were violated so enough of this garbage that its pseudo science.Not our fault your afraid of the truth.:rolleyes-41:

It has long been admitted by the government's lackeys (SEI/ASCE, FEMA, and NIST) that the vast majority of the jet fuel burned off in the initial fireballs and that any remainder would have burned away very quickly thereafter. Other than playing the role of lighter fluid to get the office fires going, it could have played no extended part in heating/"weakening" the trusses and columns to point of global failure.

Apart from that, there was no jet fuel or fuel-oil of any kind involved in the fires in Building 7 (this, too, was admitted by NIST).

With that in mind, for those who are ignorant/gullible enough to believe that the 2.5 sec. period of freefall admitted by NIST was no big deal - say because the gravitational acceleration wasn't sustained throughout the entire "collapse" and might somehow be explainable by the process as a whole (although the NIST guys failed to do so themselves), the fact is that even 2.5 seconds of freefall isn't consistent with any fire-induced weakening, bending, crushing, ETC., because those are all modes of physical interaction that would have slowed the fall (at least according to the third law of motion). Therefore, the observable evidence clearly suggests that approximately 8 floors of building materials were completely removed from the path of descent; and in light of the symmetry of the 105 ft. freefall drop, the only plausible explanation is controlled demolition.
the nist guys did not fail do do so.
the 2.5 sec was inconsequential it was effect not cause.
and did not affect their findings,
it's another one of the countless grasping at straws arguments you ass hats try to play off as fact.

false it's the job of the in house Maintenance crews to do just that to say nothing of the safety inspectors.
it's crystal that not one of you guys has any experience in construction.

I hate 9/11 'truthers' because they use junk and pseudo-science to make their case. But might be right nonetheless.

of course truthers are right.truthers dont ignore facts such as witness testimonys of hearing explosions many being very credible firefighters experienced in explosives.:cuckoo:

oh and its only Bush dupes who use JUNK to make their case.not truthers.:cuckoo:

these high credible experts in their fields who say it was impossible for the events of 9/11 to happen the way the government says it did HARDLY use junk and pseudo science to make their case.:lmao:

and since you mentioned science,only someone who ditched junior high science classes would believe the official version of 9/11 since the laws of physics were violated that day.

any junior high school kid can figure out the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years were violated so enough of this garbage that its pseudo science.Not our fault your afraid of the truth.:rolleyes-41:
handjob yammers nonsense and quotes a non credible source

"In fact, you’re right that there’s a consensus among a miniscule number of architects and engineers. They are not doing what scientists and engineers do when they think they’ve discovered something. What you do is write articles in scientific journals, give talks at the professional societies, go to the civil engineering department at MIT or Florida or wherever you are, and present your results, then proceed to try to convince the national academies, the professional society of physicists and civil engineers, the departments of the major universities, that you’ve discovered something. There happen to be a lot of people around who spend an hour on the internet and think they know a lot physics, but it doesn’t work like that."
Noam Chomsky

"I don't claim to know what really happened on 9/11. I cannot examine the facts of the matter first hand. And I don't have the experience to know what's possible and what is unlikely regarding terrorist activities or military operations."
the unnamed owner /editor of patriots question 911,

false it's the job of the in house Maintenance crews to do just that to say nothing of the safety inspectors.

Following Pataki's unprecedented "privatization" purges in the mid to late 90's, the 9/11 planners were able to put their people in all the right places, both inside and outside of the buildings. Look at the list of donors to Pataki's gubernatorial campaign at the end of The Village Voice article I linked to in one of my previous posts, and notice that A.C.E. Elevator Co. was among a number of major contributors that were awarded WTC contracts.

What's crystal clear to me, Dwas, is that people like you will never approach this topic from a position of intellectual honesty. You're liars by nature.

Following Pataki's unprecedented "privatization" purges in the mid to late 90's, the 9/11 planners were able to put their people in all the right places, both inside and outside of the buildings. Look at the list of donors to Pataki's gubernatorial campaign at the end of The Village Voice article I linked to in one of my previous posts, and notice that A.C.E. Elevator Co. was among a number of major contributors that were awarded WTC contracts.

What's crystal clear to me, Dwas, is that people like you will never approach this topic from a position of intellectual honesty. You're liars by nature.
right ...lmao

Forum List

Back