Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

if you believe in the governments version of events you believe in 9/11 stuff.only someone on crack would believe THIS version of events.:lmao:

plus get your facts straigh,look at the replys throughout this thread from the Bush dupes here.

THEY are the only ones that get upset at us not falling for the governments lies.they are the ones that get into name calling when they cant counter facts.:rolleyes-41:

the OP of this thread is a paid shill as there are many that have been sent here by their handlers to troll this section.

the OP of this thread is USMB's resident paid troll.
Get my facts straight? What 'facts' of mine are you talking about here? You just making your kind look like shit.

facts that you are obviously not aware of that make the governments version of events impossible.lol.

plus you are obviously new to this because the FACTS are its only the Bush dupes that worship the governments version of events that get upset with truthers for not falling for the lies of the government.THOSE are the facts I am talking about.

THEY are the ones that get into name calling all the time when they cant counter facts that it was a controlled demolition that brought down the towers.THEY are the ones that get upset and throw temper tantrems not us.

THOSE are the facts I am talking about just to clear that up for you.anytime a truther comes on here and proves these shills here are liars such as that poster dawgshit,they go into name calling cause they get frustrated they cant counter the facts.

that poster dawgshit,the ONLY reply that he is worthy of is my fart jokes because him and the OP of this thread are USMB's resident trolls.

over a 100 people at this site have caught USMB'S resident troll here rightwinger making up outright lies when he is cornered and blatantly ignores facts that prove him wrong.

hope that clears that up for ya.:biggrin:

Ive never met a Bush dupe in my life who didnt get into name calling when cornered by facts they could not get around or in the case of the OP here,blatantly ignored them and made up outright lies.

that again is because they are paid shills of the government sent here by their handlers to troll threads like this to try and derail truth discussions.

any objective open minded person who uses logic and common sense can see after reading this link below,that the government is so full of shit in their explanations and is outright lying.:lmao:

Idaho Observer The looniest of all 9 11 conspiracy theories

since they are lying,then its only logical to ask the question WHY and why so many people like dawgshit and the OP come here and invent LIES to defend the governments version of events.
What if I said I don't give a fuck what happened? What you gotta say about that? So really I don't give a fuck what the facts are cuz imo from what I've seen no one can prove shit about shit. Even if bush had something to do with 911 even as little as him knowing about it and not preventing it I say God bless him.

so you bless a guy who murdered over 3000 people.that just says it all about you.:rolleyes-41:

guess you love murderers then.seems like USMB sure attracts the trolls here.too bad you werent in the building when Bush AND clinton murdered them off since you love murderers so much.

another troll to add to ignore.
I'm supposed to bless my enemies what can I say? Anyway you don't know why he did it. Maybe it was a worthy sacrifice to save our country? You never know. I don't know... And I don't give a fuck.
guess what new guy you are now a member of the not on ignore but handjob will say you are club.
congratulations !
you are so right, It's been over for a long time.
it's futile to argue with our resident conspiracy nut jobs as reason logic and facts are meaningless to them

Get my facts straight? What 'facts' of mine are you talking about here? You just making your kind look like shit.

facts that you are obviously not aware of that make the governments version of events impossible.lol.

plus you are obviously new to this because the FACTS are its only the Bush dupes that worship the governments version of events that get upset with truthers for not falling for the lies of the government.THOSE are the facts I am talking about.

THEY are the ones that get into name calling all the time when they cant counter facts that it was a controlled demolition that brought down the towers.THEY are the ones that get upset and throw temper tantrems not us.

THOSE are the facts I am talking about just to clear that up for you.anytime a truther comes on here and proves these shills here are liars such as that poster dawgshit,they go into name calling cause they get frustrated they cant counter the facts.

that poster dawgshit,the ONLY reply that he is worthy of is my fart jokes because him and the OP of this thread are USMB's resident trolls.

over a 100 people at this site have caught USMB'S resident troll here rightwinger making up outright lies when he is cornered and blatantly ignores facts that prove him wrong.

Ive never met a Bush dupe in my life who didnt get into name calling when cornered by facts they could not get around or in the case of the OP here,blatantly ignored them and made up outright lies.

that again is because they are paid shills of the government sent here by their handlers to troll threads like this to try and derail truth discussions.

any objective open minded person who uses logic and common sense can see after reading this link below,that the government is so full of shit in their explanations and is outright lying.:lmao:

since they are lying,then its only logical to ask the question WHY and why so many people like dawgshit and the OP come here and invent LIES to defend the governments version of events.
What if I said I don't give a fuck what happened? What you gotta say about that? So really I don't give a fuck what the facts are cuz imo from what I've seen no one can prove shit about shit. Even if bush had something to do with 911 even as little as him knowing about it and not preventing it I say God bless him.

so you bless a guy who murdered over 3000 people.that just says it all about you.:rolleyes-41:

guess you love murderers then.seems like USMB sure attracts the trolls here.too bad you werent in the building when Bush AND clinton murdered them off since you love murderers so much.

I'm supposed to bless my enemies what can I say? Anyway you don't know why he did it. Maybe it was a worthy sacrifice to save our country? You never know. I don't know... And I don't give a fuck.
guess what new guy you are now a member of the not on ignore but handjob will say you are club.
congratulations !
it's futile to argue with our resident conspiracy nut jobs as reason logic and facts are meaningless to them
I don't know what you just said but from what I can make out I'm being ignored. And I don't give a fuck about that either

Well good morning to you too. :D

Here's a challenge. Post a single video of a building falling down from structural damage that even slightly resembles how any one of the towers fell.

Simple question to you

Did a plane hit the Pentagon?
Did flight 93 crash in Shanksville?

Lets stay on topic

When you said you now turn this thread over to truthers I thought I could post whatever the hell I choose to being as how I am a truther. I have not really into what happened at the Pentagon or in Shanksville. I looked at the towers fall and that was a controlled demolition. If this thread is purely about what happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville that day then I wouldn't want to troll and will let you go ahead and make your point.

It was not controlled demolition in the conventional sense IF at all. There are way too many additional anomalies and most of all, rigging those buildings to come down in conventional controlled demolition would have required months, if not years of special planning. It still kills me that people believe that even the best experts in the field would be able to pull that off.

and yet muslims did. On huh.

congratulations !
I don't know what you just said but from what I can make out I'm being ignored. And I don't give a fuck about that either
another paid shill sock puppet trolling this board.probably one of dawgshits socks.

congratulations !
no! you are being fake ignored by hand job ,that means you are in the same club as I and any other poster who pisses handjob off.

congratulations !
another paid shill sock puppet trolling this board.probably one of dawgshits socks.
I have no socks. that's just your delusional way to deal with getting your ass handed to you all the time .

congratulations !
I have no socks. that's just your delusional way to deal with getting your ass handed to you all the time .
i think he was talking about me

congratulations !
i think he was talking about me
ah no, new guy that was one of handjob's to nobody special comment.

All your guys are wasting your time. It's over. Bush is 100 years old he'll be dead by the time we learn the 'truth' if we ever will. The only people who care about the truth are 'truth ers' the only ones who care about the 'facts' are people who don't believe in 'truth ers'. No one gives a fucj about what you gotta say on this topic except your own kind. /thread
then why are you here ?

congratulations !
yet you do it religiously...

All your guys are wasting your time. It's over. Bush is 100 years old he'll be dead by the time we learn the 'truth' if we ever will. The only people who care about the truth are 'truth ers' the only ones who care about the 'facts' are people who don't believe in 'truth ers'. No one gives a fucj about what you gotta say on this topic except your own kind. /thread
then why are you here ?
What does it matter?

this troll above ^ is a sock puppet Eots . probably another one of Dawgshits the fact he ignores what a troll Dawgshit is.

You are ignoring the structure of the WTC with 20 columns and 100 floors to be wired ....all with nobody noticing

Well, I think you're ignoring the scale of the "project" that provided unfettered access to the interior support columns on all of the necessary floors (top to bottom).

Here's the cached Elevator World article from March, 2001 (warning: it's a PDF).

I haven't ignored the logistical challenges to covertly rigging the buildings, RW; to the contrary, I've pointed to the perfect cover, both in terms of necessary access and as a seemingly non-suspicious reason for the presence of workmen, elevator closures and restrictions, and any apparently ongoing construction areas over a period of several months.
Damn...you fucked me again
Even though I knew better, I actually read your link

Elevators are NOT support structures. They do not provide access to SUPPORT COLLUMNS which bear the load

Accessing those columns involves tearing down walls on every floor without anyone taking note

The main elevator systems, utility shafts, restrooms, and three stairwells each, were all housed in the core columns of Buildings 1 and 2.

In the words of Tom Sullivan, a former explosives technician with CDI (Controlled Demolitions Inc.):

"Looking at the buildings, it wouldn't be a problem once you've gained access to the elevator shafts. Then a team of loading experts would have access to all of the core columns and beams. The rest could be accomplished, at that point, with the right kind of explosives for the job at hand - the choices are many out there."

That guy was an actual loader on several large projects during his time at CDI. He knows what he's talking about, which is apparently more than can be said about you, RW.

Obama had those buildings blown up, just to make Bush look bad. Unfortunately, it backfired, and people started supporting Bush's wars. Obama then had some meteorologists create Katrina, again, to make Bush look bad. This worked, to a certain extent, but only in the Africa-American community, who already had no respect for Bush. Obama then realized that Bush was so fucked up anyway, that it was best just to let him alone, and let him screw up on his own. Then, Obama was elected, which pissed off Hillary, because Obama managed to get ACA passed, when her efforts to reform health care ended up with everyone telling her to just go to the beauty shop and change her hair style every week. She did that, but, her beauty shop guy was actually Elvis incognito, who was still pissed about Michael Jackson marrying his daughter, so together they plotted to bring about Obama's downfall. However, Elvis is getting kind of long in the tooth, so the best they could come up with was to put Biden on the payroll, and have him do a major "foot in mouth" flub every couple of weeks. Hillary changed hairdressers one more time, and decided that, most American voters being what they are, there is really no point in trying to use subtlety to manipulate them, so she just threw her bonnet in the ring and is running for president.

:rolleyes:

2,977 deaths on 9/11/01. 1.3 million (and counting) in the ensuing/ongoing War on Terror. Har-har hardy har-har.

You are ignoring the structure of the WTC with 20 columns and 100 floors to be wired ....all with nobody noticing

Well, I think you're ignoring the scale of the "project" that provided unfettered access to the interior support columns on all of the necessary floors (top to bottom).

Here's the cached Elevator World article from March, 2001 (warning: it's a PDF).

I haven't ignored the logistical challenges to covertly rigging the buildings, RW; to the contrary, I've pointed to the perfect cover, both in terms of necessary access and as a seemingly non-suspicious reason for the presence of workmen, elevator closures and restrictions, and any apparently ongoing construction areas over a period of several months.
Damn...you fucked me again
Even though I knew better, I actually read your link

Elevators are NOT support structures. They do not provide access to SUPPORT COLLUMNS which bear the load

Accessing those columns involves tearing down walls on every floor without anyone taking note
physics cares not about your imaginings of how difficult a task may be

images.png
images.png
Obama had those buildings blown up, just to make Bush look bad. Unfortunately, it backfired, and people started supporting Bush's wars. Obama then had some meteorologists create Katrina, again, to make Bush look bad. This worked, to a certain extent, but only in the Africa-American community, who already had no respect for Bush. Obama then realized that Bush was so fucked up anyway, that it was best just to let him alone, and let him screw up on his own. Then, Obama was elected, which pissed off Hillary, because Obama managed to get ACA passed, when her efforts to reform health care ended up with everyone telling her to just go to the beauty shop and change her hair style every week. She did that, but, her beauty shop guy was actually Elvis incognito, who was still pissed about Michael Jackson marrying his daughter, so together they plotted to bring about Obama's downfall. However, Elvis is getting kind of long in the tooth, so the best they could come up with was to put Biden on the payroll, and have him do a major "foot in mouth" flub every couple of weeks. Hillary changed hairdressers one more time, and decided that, most American voters being what they are, there is really no point in trying to use subtlety to manipulate them, so she just threw her bonnet in the ring and is running for president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back