Why I hate 9-11 Truthers

You are ignoring the structure of the WTC with 20 columns and 100 floors to be wired ....all with nobody noticing

Well, I think you're ignoring the scale of the "project" that provided unfettered access to the interior support columns on all of the necessary floors (top to bottom).

Here's the cached Elevator World article from March, 2001 (warning: it's a PDF).

I haven't ignored the logistical challenges to covertly rigging the buildings, RW; to the contrary, I've pointed to the perfect cover, both in terms of necessary access and as a seemingly non-suspicious reason for the presence of workmen, elevator closures and restrictions, and any apparently ongoing construction areas over a period of several months.
Damn...you fucked me again
Even though I knew better, I actually read your link

Elevators are NOT support structures. They do not provide access to SUPPORT COLLUMNS which bear the load

Accessing those columns involves tearing down walls on every floor without anyone taking note
physics cares not about your imaginings of how difficult a task may be
Physics doesn't support your silly conspiracy theories.

You are ignoring the structure of the WTC with 20 columns and 100 floors to be wired ....all with nobody noticing

Well, I think you're ignoring the scale of the "project" that provided unfettered access to the interior support columns on all of the necessary floors (top to bottom).

Here's the cached Elevator World article from March, 2001 (warning: it's a PDF).

I haven't ignored the logistical challenges to covertly rigging the buildings, RW; to the contrary, I've pointed to the perfect cover, both in terms of necessary access and as a seemingly non-suspicious reason for the presence of workmen, elevator closures and restrictions, and any apparently ongoing construction areas over a period of several months.

Elevators are NOT support structures. They do not provide access to SUPPORT COLLUMNS which bear the load

Accessing those columns involves tearing down walls on every floor without anyone taking note
really.. care to back that assertion with some details ?...No, of course you dont

View attachment 42641 View attachment 42641
Obama had those buildings blown up, just to make Bush look bad. Unfortunately, it backfired, and people started supporting Bush's wars. Obama then had some meteorologists create Katrina, again, to make Bush look bad. This worked, to a certain extent, but only in the Africa-American community, who already had no respect for Bush. Obama then realized that Bush was so fucked up anyway, that it was best just to let him alone, and let him screw up on his own. Then, Obama was elected, which pissed off Hillary, because Obama managed to get ACA passed, when her efforts to reform health care ended up with everyone telling her to just go to the beauty shop and change her hair style every week. She did that, but, her beauty shop guy was actually Elvis incognito, who was still pissed about Michael Jackson marrying his daughter, so together they plotted to bring about Obama's downfall. However, Elvis is getting kind of long in the tooth, so the best they could come up with was to put Biden on the payroll, and have him do a major "foot in mouth" flub every couple of weeks. Hillary changed hairdressers one more time, and decided that, most American voters being what they are, there is really no point in trying to use subtlety to manipulate them, so she just threw her bonnet in the ring and is running for president.

And just where were you on Nov. 22nd, 1963?

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

That is why truthers are scum

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos
Back to the OP...

Truthers are indeed scum as they piss on the graves of 9-11 victims in pursuit of their silly theories

really.. care to back that assertion with some details ?...No, of course you dont
I don't spend time refuting silly conspiracy theories you cut and paste from even sillier YouTube videos.

Shouldn't you be out somewhere looking to get probed by space aliens.

I don't get upset with these guys, RW. I live in a retirement community, where there is a much higher percent of dementia than normal. You learn to just let it roll of your back like water off a duck.

Talk about the pot calling the milk jug black! :uhoh3:
Talk about pointless. It's just a fact that aside from conspiracy theories, you twoofers have nothing.

Can you imagine a Truther sinking to the level of telling a 9-11 family that the grave of their loved ones does not actually contain his remains?

I don't get them at all, the people that would have to know about the conspiracy for it to be pulled off, and then no one, no one comes forward to tell leak the story.

Well, another 9-11 has come and gone and our Truthers have done their typical cut and paste of nonsensical truther videos. Conspiracy theorists are mostly harmless and it is fun watching them spin their yarns.
The problem with truthers is that their antics go beyond typical "Evil Gubment" rhetoric. If they stopped at the government knew about it and let it happen they would be relatively harmless. But when they get into Flight 93 didn't really crash in Shanksville and it was a missile that hit the Pentagon they are pissing on the graves of brave Americans.
To imply that these planes didn't really crash and the passengers are being secretly held by the government is outright cruel to the victims families
These families may have received some fragment of their loved one to bury and honor. It is all the closure they got. For truthers to tell them it is not their loved one they buried, that the government is playing a trick on them, that their loved one may still be alive is outright cruelty.

I now turn this thread over to truthers. Not to contest what I posted, but to swamp it with truther videos
Back to the OP...

Truthers are indeed scum as they piss on the graves of 9-11 victims in pursuit of their silly theories

Back to the OP...

Textbook. :thup:

rightwinger said:
Can you imagine a Truther sinking to the level of telling a 9-11 family that the grave of their loved ones does not actually contain his remains?

First of all, I haven't seen anyone argue that the nearly 3,000 victims didn't actually die on that day.

Secondly, you might wanna consider the feelings of the families of the victims whose remains were never recovered (not even in the form of DNA).

Talk about pointless. It's just a fact that aside from conspiracy theories, you twoofers have nothing.

I don't get them at all, the people that would have to know about the conspiracy for it to be pulled off, and then no one, no one comes forward to tell leak the story.
physics cares not about your fallacy that secrets can not be kept

Back to the OP...

The pursuit of truth? mkay

Here's you twoof:

physics cares not about your fallacy that secrets can not be kept

Your silly conspiracy theories require a version of physics known as "twoofer physics". It operates in the universe of you Alex Jones groupies.

Back to the OP...

Twoofers / ID'eots / Alex Jones groupies are so silly.

Back to the OP...

Textbook. :thup:

rightwinger said:

First of all, I haven't seen anyone argue that the nearly 3,000 victims didn't actually die on that day.

Secondly, you might wanna consider the feelings of the families of the victims whose remains were never recovered (not even in the form of DNA).
Lets see how truthers piss on the graves of the victims of 9-11:

1. They tell the families of those who leaped to their deaths from the towers that conditions were not that bad....those people were not in danger from fires. A controlled demo brought those buildings down

2. They tell the victims family from the plane that hit the Pentagon that the remains returned to them are fake. A plane did not hit the Pentagon

3. They tell the families of those who died in Shanksville that those remains are not your loved ones. It was not a plane that crashed there

Can you imagine anyone as heartless as a truther?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back