Why I left the Left.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

Is it because the left supports the ideology of gay executions? Almost need a bingo for this one... So much stupidity on the left.

Last edited:
So he is all for the football kneelers. I agree they have a right to kneel and I suppose the OP does now as well.

Rubin is great, an actual liberal who is horrified by what the Regressive Left (a term he strongly and regularly advances, one that was coined by another horrified liberal) has done to the Democratic party.

He could just no longer be associated with the lies and behaviors of the Regressives. He continues to advocate for liberal values such as freedom of expression and gay marriage (he is a married gay man).

Much respect for him, he has been attacked quite a bit.

Rubin is great, an actual liberal who is horrified by what the Regressive Left (a term he strongly advances, one that was coined by another horrified liberal) has done to the Democratic party.

He could just no longer be associated with the lies and behaviors of the Regressives. He continues to advocate for liberal values such as freedom of expression and gay marriage (he is a married gay man).

Much respect for him, he has been attacked quite a bit.

Yet its the Cons who really hate him, the likes of Moore.

Yet its the Cons who really hate him, the likes of Moore.
The conservatives and Regressives both hate him. That's a good place to be. He's a real treasure.

I don't hate him. He must have meditated a lot to be so calm when formulating this argument. Good job... Respectable guy.

Seems like the guy is basically a closet conservative at this point.

Last edited:
Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

Want to go, tit for tat???

Christine Whitman....

It's My Party Too: The Battle for the Heart of the GOP and the ...

The difference is that true Conservatives are working to fix the problem. Liberals just follow the pack. Opposition is not an option in the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back