Why I left the Left.

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

Want to go, tit for tat???

Christine Whitman....

It's My Party Too: The Battle for the Heart of the GOP and the ...

You're denying that Muslim execute gays.

They get executed in Africa by Christians also...

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.

Want to go, tit for tat???

Christine Whitman....

It's My Party Too: The Battle for the Heart of the GOP and the ...

You're denying that Muslim execute gays.

They get executed in Africa by Christians also...

And thus those Christians should not be welcome in the US.

So he is all for the football kneelers. I agree they have a right to kneel and I suppose the OP does now as well.

Oh yeah, they have a "right" to kneel...just like White Nationalists have a right to rally on MLK Day in support of officers and in protest of criminals, bottom feeding filth and domestic terrorists....cough, cough....but it will have nothing to do with blacks.

The Muslims you Liberals want to flood into the US execute gays.

Here, fuck head......LOL

Killings of LGBT People in U.S. Rose to a Record in 2016, Report ...

49 of the 77 were killed by a Muslim

Fail
Let's crunch some numbers, shall we?

There are about 320 million people in this country.

Last year there were 5.3 murders per 100,000 people. Roughly 17,000 people murdered.

77 of them were gay.

That is 3.5 times fewer murdered gays, based on their percentage of the population.

I don't see a problem.

Yet its the Cons who really hate him, the likes of Moore.
The conservatives and Regressives both hate him. That's a good place to be. He's a real treasure.
well the cons think he is a sinner and should rot in hell, kind of like the Muslims.
And what about the Regressives he talks so clearly about, the point of the video?
So now progressives are to the left of liberals. LOL. I thought the word progressive was invented to be more moderate than liberals.

If the video is to be believed, the cons definitely hate him. He's gay? Yep, it is in the republican charter to hate him.

So now progressives are to the left of liberals. LOL. I thought the word progressive was invented to be more moderate than liberals. If the video is to be believed, the cons definitely hate him. He's gay? Yep, it is in the republican charter to hate him.
Which avoids the point of the video, thanks.
LOL, Mac still shilling for the cons eh?

He has painted progressives for the sins of the far left. I just looked him up and that is his stick. He voted libertarian in 2016. LOL

He brings up wonderful points. I don’t see how you can argue with the points he’s bringing up.

Forum List

Back