Why In Hell Are These Creeps Still Alive ?

When they should have been executed years (if not decades) ago. The one of the bunch shown in the link whose crime was the most recent, was in 2002. Twelve years ago. How ludicrous is this ?

One conviction was as far back as 1983 (31 years ago)

Ohio set to execute 13 men through 2016 | www.mydaytondailynews.com

That you have to ask exhibits your ignorance of, and contempt for, due process and the rule of law.

Which is consistent with your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

When they should have been executed years (if not decades) ago. The one of the bunch shown in the link whose crime was the most recent, was in 2002. Twelve years ago. How ludicrous is this ?

That you have to ask exhibits your ignorance of, and contempt for, due process and the rule of law.

Which is consistent with your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

Rile of law only matters to these folks when it suits them.

Some of these guys should have never even been given a trial. More guys like these need to be shot while trying to escape, killed when jumping out of windows trying to escape, etc.

They are locked up and not a threat to society. What is your rush? Afraid some of them might be innocent and if it was proven you wouldn't get to watch them die?

Or it is that I am knowledgable of what you are ignorant of what I am knowledgable of, but then, that is >> Not My Problem.

Or it is that I am knowledgable of what you are ignorant of what I am knowledgable of, but then, that is >> Not My Problem.

You are knowledgeable about something? Well, it is obviously not the burden of proof in a debate. And judging by the post I am quoting, it is certainly not sentence structure either.

They are locked up and not a threat to society. What is your rush? Afraid some of them might be innocent and if it was proven you wouldn't get to watch them die?

This shows you don't have much insight about the objective of the death penalty. My guess is if I ask you now, you won't come up with the most important reason (as evidenced by what you've already comically said >> ("They are locked up and not a threat to society") Tell me you were kidding when you said that. :lol:

Hints: >>>

Accused Labor Dept. lawyer found dead in D.C. jail - The Washington Post

Missouri man accused of killing jail cellmate - KansasCity.com

Death weighed for jail killer - Los Angeles Times

10 Infamous Prison Murders - Listverse

While in prison in 2005, Anthony Kidd used a contraband cell phone to call his cousin Darrell Scott in Alabama. He ordered Scott to kill DeGrasse in retaliation for testifying against him, Kidd admitted in court.

Scott carried out the hit in March of that year, shooting DeGrasse three times in the head at close range while she sat in a car in Trenton waiting for him. Kidd had lured her to the location using the contraband phone, giving her the impression Scott was going to giver her money to smuggle to Kidd in prison.

Scott accepted a plea deal earlier this week that will send him to prison for 29 years.

Lots of time to order lots more killings.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/...er_and_running_drug_ring_while_in_prison.html

Last edited:

You are knowledgeable about something? Well, it is obviously not the burden of proof in a debate. And judging by the post I am quoting, it is certainly not sentence structure either.

I am a poet with artist's license. I CREATE sentence structure, which you are unqualified to judge.:D:cool:

But I can judge your incredibly lame "They are locked up and not a threat to society" statement. You get an F for that.

Last edited:
Some of these guys should have never even been given a trial. More guys like these need to be shot while trying to escape, killed when jumping out of windows trying to escape, etc.

Not too due process, but with it, lives otherwise lost, are saved. Overall, one can only cringe at the madness of keeping proven killers alive for decades (so they can kill some more). Al Capone is thought to have ordered dozens of hits from his prison cells, during the 1930s. I could list a litany of links of convicted killers who, spared execution, went on to kill again either inside the prison, or ordering killings outside of it. Or even prisoners convicted of lesser crimes, who have killed from inside prison walls.

You made a good post, insofar as one thing your post can't be refuted on. Once they're dead, they won't kill again.

I am a poet with artist's license. I CREATE sentence structure, which you are unqualified to judge.:D:cool:

But I can judge your incredibly lame "They are locked up and not a threat to society" statement. You get an F for that.

And I am a published author. So I am perfectly qualified to judge. That you deny it is meaningless.

Last edited:
The problem is that you want to remove or bypass these people's due process.

And given the number of wrongful convictions in capital cases, we should certainly not rush the executions.

And I am a published author. So I am perfectly qualified to judge. That you defy it is meaningless.

HA HA. Every poster on every computer forum is a "published author". Whoopee! That doesn't make you qualified to judge. You're as UNqualified as anything I've ever seen. I doubt if you even know what the term "artist's license" means. Looks like you don't.

The problem is that you want to remove or bypass these people's due process.

And given the number of wrongful convictions in capital cases, we should certainly not rush the executions.

The problem is that you are making the assinine definition of an appeal process that takes decades as "due process".. That is NOT "due process". Nobody in a common sense world is "due" 12 years of appeals, let alone 31 years of them, or the 20+ years that is so common nowadays. This is simply justice delayed (AKA "justice denied"), and it is a denial of justice not only to those who are victims of these sub-human killers, but to every person who is at RISK of harm by them for this entire time.

An appropriate question might be why should fellow prisoners, or anyone outside the prison at risk, be that way for decades, to accommodate a convicted killer ? So that judges, defense lawyers, prosecutors, et al of the court system can have plenty of high-paying work to do ?

How amazing to see someone come into this forum and seriously say that having executions of less than 30, 20, or 10 years would be to "rush" an execution. I wonder if a poll were taken on this what the results would be. I'll bet most people would say enter ALL related positive evidence (videos, audios, witnesses, DNA, fingerprints, etc), allow 2 appeals, and have a maximum waiting time to execution of 2-3 years.

To define delays of 20 or 30 years as normal, or due process, or anything other than lunacy, is just that > lunacy (or gross stupidity).

Last edited:
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/ronhuff.htm

The study linked above estimates that there are roughly 10,000 people wrongfully convicted of serious crimes each year.

That is why we have the appeal process.

I'm certainly not opposed to the appeal process. A few years ago I filed an appeal where I was denied unemployment insurance, and I won the appeal. The whole thing took 10 months.

Sure the appeal process is fine. But I'm just not OK with the craziness of it taking 10, 20 or 30 years to complete, that's all.

I don't have all the goods on this , but I'm suspecting there's a money trail involved here. Somebody, or somebodies (artist's license), quite possibly is pocketing a semi-fortune out of this risky, dangerous absurdity, and the whole thing has hardened over time into being institutionalized that way.

As for links, I could just as easily supply them for people who were killed by convicted killers, while they were waiting for an execution day to arrive. Come to think of it, I already did, didn't I ? (Ex. Michael Cain serving a LIFE TERM for MURDER strangled Leslie Bailey to death inside the prison they were in. Had Cain been executed before that day, Bailey would still be alive.
Same thing with Mitchell Harrison, killed in prison by 2 convicted murderers (Nathan Mann and Michael Parr).
This one really intrigues me. >> In 2011, at the age of 63, RochThériault was attacked by Matthew Gerrard MacDonald, his 60-year-old cellmate. MacDonald strongly disliked Thériault for the horrifying acts he had committed, especially those involving women and children. He stabbed Thériault in the neck, and then brought the shank to the prison guards, confessing immediately to the crime. He was given another life sentence. Pheeeeww!! Who's next ?

http://listverse.com/2014/01/10/10-infamous-prison-murders/

Last edited:

And I am a published author. So I am perfectly qualified to judge. That you defy it is meaningless.

HA HA. Every poster on every computer forum is a "published author". Whoopee! That doesn't make you qualified to judge. You're as UNqualified as anything I've ever seen. I doubt if you even know what the term "artist's license" means. Looks like you don't.

I find it amusing that you wish to claim an artistic license on a political debate site. We you trying to be artistic? Was there anything actually artistic about your sentence? Or are you just hoping to fly more bullshit, as you did in the other thread.

And yes, I am a published author. I have published both fiction and nonfiction. As for my qualifications, I am capable to writing a proper sentence.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, the term is "artistic licence". It is not "artist's licence".

Last edited:

The study linked above estimates that there are roughly 10,000 people wrongfully convicted of serious crimes each year.

I'm certainly not opposed to the appeal process. A few years ago I filed an appeal where I was denied unemployment insurance, and I won the appeal. The whole thing took 10 months.

Sure the appeal process is fine. But I'm just not OK with the craziness of it taking 10, 20 or 30 years to complete, that's all.

I don't have all the goods on this , but I'm suspecting there's a money trail involved here. Somebody, or somebodies (artist's license), quite possibly is pocketing a semi-fortune out of this risky, dangerous absurdity, and the whole thing has hardened over time into being institutionalized that way.

As for links, I could just as easily supply them for people who were killed by convicted killers, while they were waiting for an execution day to arrive. Come to think of it, I already did, didn't I ? (Ex. Michael Cain serving a LIFE TERM for MURDER strangled Leslie Bailey to death inside the prison they were in. Had Cain been executed before that day, Bailey would still be alive.
Same thing with Mitchell Harrison, killed in prison by 2 convicted murderers (Nathan Mann and Michael Parr).
This one really intrigues me. >> In 2011, at the age of 63, RochThériault was attacked by Matthew Gerrard MacDonald, his 60-year-old cellmate. MacDonald strongly disliked Thériault for the horrifying acts he had committed, especially those involving women and children. He stabbed Thériault in the neck, and then brought the shank to the prison guards, confessing immediately to the crime. He was given another life sentence. Pheeeeww!! Who's next ?

Funny that you have no problem posting evidence to back up your claim in this thread. But the fact that people have been proven innocent after serving 10 or 20 or more years is proof enough. Unless we are absolutely sure they are guilty, they should be held in prison. If you want to withhold their ability to contact the outside world, I have no problem with that.

And the one that intrigues you is the one that should be the least of the valid examples. If you wish to mourn the murder of Roch Theriault, that is up to you. But he was one sick fuck.

Here is what was listed on the link you provided: "Roch Thériault is one of the most infamous criminals in Canadian history and with good reason—his crimes were horrific even by the standards of the other entries on this list. A 7th grade dropout, Thériault was intelligent and fanatically religious. In the 70s, he amassed a cult of around 40 people, who he called the Ant Hill Kids. Thériault used the women as concubines and impregnated many of them, fathering 26 children altogether. He demanded his followers obey him unquestioningly—some disciples were forced to cut off their own fingers with wire cutters to prove their loyalty.

Thériault was originally sentenced to two years in prison for the death of his two-year old son, Samuel, who died from a botched circumcision and beating. He then blamed the death on a cult member named Guy Veer and forced him to agree to be castrated by Thériault himself. Thériault’s second murder came was when he left one of his own infants outside in a blizzard. His third murder was one his concubines, Solange Boilard, who complained of an upset stomach. After trying to perform an enema by shoving a plastic tube up her rectum, Thériault sliced open her stomach and pulled out her intestines with his bare hands. He then made another member, Gabrielle Lavallée, stitch her up. Boilard died the next day. Sadly, that wasn’t the end of it. Claiming to have the power of resurrection, he ordered a disciple to drill a hole in Boilard’s head and then ejaculated into the hole.

Despite all the atrocities that he committed, Thériault’s crimes didn’t come to light until Gabrielle Lavallée escaped from the commune, only to return in 1989. As punishment for her escape, eight of her teeth were removed. Afterwards, Thériault stabbed her through the hand, pinning her to a table before amputating the arm. After years of torture, Lavallée finally turned to the police. Thériault was arrested and convicted later that year."

Oh, and did you happen to notice that Theriault died in a Canadian prison??? So it is not an example of the justice system here anyway.

Since Canada does not have the death penalty, it seems the one you were discussing was not on death row. But he did provide an execution for someone who needed it.

And since Michael Caine was not on death row, but got life, he would not have been executed anyway. So his case does not fit the profile at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back