Why In Hell Are These Creeps Still Alive ?

Hey, I just noticed that WinterBarn guy just posted. I don't read him, but I'm just surprised he's here and OK (sort of). I thought he might have been in the hospital with a stroke, worrying about my posts about stalking. He seemed to keep talking about it. Don't fight it, WB. Que sera, sera.

I found your posts concerning my stalking you to be most amusing.

They are a sign of your mental state, and things aren't looking good there.

Yep, I'm still here. I post on topics that interest me. I do not post based on whether you ignore me or not.

With a life sentence, they can't hurt others ...if managed properly in prison.

In 2014, that "IF" still isn't even close to being in existence. Working with what DOES EXIST, >> they CAN and DO hurt others.

So the choice is which solution to address.

Either we execute people quicker, and run the risk of murdering an innocent man, or we fix the prison system.

Fixing the prison system sounds like the better option. Or segregate those on death row, so that if they kill one another we have simply saved money.

It certainly does.

Fixing the prison system should of course also include eliminating all the "Torture in American Prisons"

With a life sentence, they can't hurt others ...if managed properly in prison.
But then what would the guards do for entertainment?

They could read our posts. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

29apboi.jpg
Or just your's. :lol::lol::lol:

In 2014, that "IF" still isn't even close to being in existence. Working with what DOES EXIST, >> they CAN and DO hurt others.

Either we execute people quicker, and run the risk of murdering an innocent man, or we fix the prison system.

Fixing the prison system sounds like the better option. Or segregate those on death row, so that if they kill one another we have simply saved money.

It certainly does.

Fixing the prison system should of course also include eliminating all the "Torture in American Prisons"

We'll expect to see your check thi$ week then ?

It certainly does.

Most of us sent our checks out before April 15th.

If we stopped spending money putting pot smokers in prison (and released the ones in jail) we would save enough to revamp the entire system.

It certainly does.

If we stopped spending money putting pot smokers in prison (and released the ones in jail) we would save enough to revamp the entire system.
Do people still go to jail or prison for possession of small quantities of pot? I thought that was pretty much a thing of the past. I understand that large quantities or selling are punishable, but I thought it was a small fine for simple possession in most states.

Do people still go to jail or prison for possession of small quantities of pot? I thought that was pretty much a thing of the past. I understand that large quantities or selling are punishable, but I thought it was a small fine for simple possession in most states.

Many states will still send someone to jail for possession of an ounce. And many of those who were sent to jail before the laws changed are still there.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ??? This Mulsim Islamist dirtbag killer lived for 40 years from the time of his arrest, in 1974. He (Askari Abdullah Muhammad) was executed in 2014. Pheeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle)

Does it really mater any more ? The victim and his survivors have already long been denied justice.

Before his execution, Muhammad ate a meal of sweet potato pie, coconut cake, banana nut bread, vanilla ice cream, strawberry-and-butter pecan ice cream and Fritos corn chips — plus a quarter of a bottle of Sprite. He should have been served a plate of mud.

Muhammad was first arrested for shooting a couple and robbing a bank for $50,000 ($240,000 in 2014 dollars). While awaiting trial, he and 10 other inmates escaped from jail, leading to a nationwide manhunt. Authorities say Muhammad was involved after his escape, in the fatal October 1974 shooting of a liquor store clerk, during an armed robbery in Cordele, Ga., that wounded a second clerk.

Muhammad converted to Islam in prison, changing his name from Knight. During his 1996 resentencing, he cursed at the judge and lawyers and yelled 'Allahu Akbar!' - 'God is great' in Arabic.

My guess is this disgusting creep isn't liking God so much right now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-prison-guard-spoon-executed-chowing-on.html

In 2023, that "IF" still isn't even close to being in existence. Working with what DOES EXIST, >> they CAN and DO hurt others.

And no matter how good you isolate them, they are nevfer fully isolated. As I said in a previous post (I wonder of anybidy id rading them),what about when a so-called "isolated" inmate is removed from his cell for medical surgery, or having dental work done. You think they've going to move the dental chair & supplies, or the whole medical surgery room into his little cell ?

You are trying to create a scenario that isn't possibe.

Forum List

Back