Why In Hell Are These Creeps Still Alive ?

When they should have been executed years (if not decades) ago. The one of the bunch shown in the link whose crime was the most recent, was in 2002. Twelve years ago. How ludicrous is this ?

One conviction was as far back as 1983 (31 years ago)

Ohio set to execute 13 men through 2016 | www.mydaytondailynews.com
Why are you so anxious to see them die, were they motorcyclists or something?

Seeing them die in less than an average of 17 YEARS, isn't being "anxious". And many of these guys go 20-30 years. Maybe we should be "anxious". Did you read Post # 36 ? And Post # 9. They tell you why to be anxious.

These creeps should be executed sooner, much more publicly, and much more painfully. Being slowly lowered into a wood chipper might be an idea to solve the lethal injection chemical issue, the ultra-libs are crowing about right now.

Are you a TROLL or something ?

Last edited:
When they should have been executed years (if not decades) ago. The one of the bunch shown in the link whose crime was the most recent, was in 2002. Twelve years ago. How ludicrous is this ?

They're alive because of a skewed judicial system and because of a bunch of sickening, bleeding heart liberals who have no clue what the word JUSTICE means. They're minds are so twisted that they don't know up from down -- or good from evil.

And yet another rightist exhibits his ignorance of, and contempt for, due process and the rule of law.

Your advocacy of a reckless rush to judgement serves only to undermine justice and jeopardize its legitimacy.

Why are you so anxious to see them die, were they motorcyclists or something?

Seeing them die in less than an average of 17 YEARS, isn't being "anxious". And many of these guys go 20-30 years. Maybe we should be "anxious". Did you read Post # 36 ? And Post # 9. They tell you why to be anxious.

These creeps should be executed sooner, much more publicly, and much more painfully. Being slowly lowered into a wood chipper might be an idea to solve the lethal injection chemical issue, the ultra-libs are crowing about right now.

Are you a TROLL or something ?
I think you've been watching too many slasher movies, you blood thirsty ghoul.

Not ludicrous at all.
Human rights...UN Declaration of Human Rights.
They should be kept alive to die of natural causes...not die at the hands of the state in its premeditated, cold-blooded, barbaric, execution-homiciding of human beings in death chambers.

You'd think Ohio would be civilised by now.

Last edited:
Well hey, why not put them all in the back of a "carbon monoxide van" and kill them all at once...that was one of the Nazis favourite ways of exterminating human beings it convicted.

They're alive because of a skewed judicial system and because of a bunch of sickening, bleeding heart liberals who have no clue what the word JUSTICE means. They're minds are so twisted that they don't know up from down -- or good from evil.

And yet another rightist exhibits his ignorance of, and contempt for, due process and the rule of law.

Your advocacy of a reckless rush to judgement serves only to undermine justice and jeopardize its legitimacy.

Is an average time between conviction & execution of 17 years, a "rush" to judgement CCJ ? :lol: I feel silly even asking the question (and many of them are 20-30 years) Pretty slow "rush". :rolleyes:

Your advocacy of a ludicrously and needlessly long delay in execution serves only to undermine justice, jeopardize its legitimacy, AND jeopardize LIVES.

On November 9, 1983 Associate U.S. Attorney General D. Lowell Jensen told a Senate subcommittee that it is impossible to punish or even deter such prison murders because, without a death sentence, a violent life-termer has free rein "to continue to murder as opportunity and his perverse motives dictate."

Last edited:
Well hey, why not put them all in the back of a "carbon monoxide van" and kill them all at once...that was one of the Nazis favourite ways of exterminating human beings it convicted.

I'll buy that.

Not ludicrous at all.
Human rights...UN Declaration of Human Rights.
They should be kept alive to die of natural causes...not die at the hands of the state in its premeditated, cold-blooded, barbaric, execution-homiciding of human beings in death chambers.

You'd think Ohio would be civilised by now.

Yeah, by not allowing so many people to be killed by convicted killers.

On November 9, 1983 Associate U.S. Attorney General D. Lowell Jensen told a Senate subcommittee that it is impossible to punish or even deter such prison murders because, without a death sentence, a violent life-termer has free rein "to continue to murder as opportunity and his perverse motives dictate."

I'll buy that.

Proving again your desire to kill. You lower yourself to their level.

Put them away for life in secure conditions where they cannot order contract killings or kill other inmates: solitary confinement if need be. There is no reason for the State, which represents the public, to be a killer. It lowers all of us to the level of the murderer.

Some of these guys should have never even been given a trial. More guys like these need to be shot while trying to escape, killed when jumping out of windows trying to escape, etc.
There will always be a trial, either in a court of law or in the media. Apparently, you prefer the media.

Last edited:

I'll buy that.

Put them away for life in secure conditions where they cannot order contract killings or kill other inmates: solitary confinement if need be. There is no reason for the State, which represents the public, to be a killer. It lowers all of us to the level of the murderer.
I never thought I would agree with a scum like you but I gotta say you're right on this one. Then again, even a broken clock is right twice a day. I think we might disagree, however, on the conditions they would live under during their incarceration.

I'll buy that.

I agree. Capital punishment is not a deterrent, it is not cost effective, and the state has no business killing citizens.

And, as I have said before, with the number of wrongfully convicted people being released every year, we should be worried about executing the innocent. Then we become the murderers.

I'll buy that.

Exactly.
100% correct.

In CA they've got 700+ inmates on death row.

Yes, the death penalty is a real deterrent...not.

Got themselves a shiny new lethal injection chamber, and a renovated gas chamber.
All they need now is the green light and the execution-slaughter will begin.

Statistics show that many of the convicteds on death could in fact be innocent.
It's what the People of CA have voted for.

In CA they've got 700+ inmates on death row.

Yes, the death penalty is a real deterrent...not.

Got themselves a shiny new lethal injection chamber, and a renovated gas chamber.
All they need now is the green light and the execution-slaughter will begin.

Statistics show that many of the convicteds on death could in fact be innocent.It's what the People of CA have voted for.

Exactly, which is the best argument for ending the dealth penalty.

I'll buy that.

I will agree with you that they should not be allowed communication with the outside world so they cannot order contract killings. I was rather amazed to see that, on a wide scale, this wasn't happening. Instead, dangerous gang leaders, capable of ordering hits ARE ALLOWED mail privileges. On a recent documentary, this was shown where mail was being checked by prison authorities, but CODE was being used by the gangs to still allow hits to occur.

Just another example of pandering to prisoners and their "rights" over the rights of the public to be protected from them. IF the public was really being protected (as it presently is not) THEN perhaps a case could be made for life imprisonment, although then there still would be the risk of escape, and/or danger to anyone else in the prison.

So is there a reason for "for the State, which represents the public, to be a killer" ? Of course there there is. MULTIPLE reasons.

Can the convicted killer ALWAYS be isolated from other people ? Example: What happens if he has a toothache > Or needs surgery of some kind ?

And then there is also a JUSTICE question here as well. Is it really proper to allow these heinous committers of horrible murders some kind of a long life, when there victims got death ? Why should they have what they denied to their victims (in many cases, young children. Seeing it from that perspective, perhaps it is the life sentences that is the lowered level.

As for my desire to kill the convicted killer ? Absolutely yes. And in a painful, slow, and relatively public way, and without ridiculous delays of decades of appeals. This is to promote justice, and expand the deterrent factor from only the executed killer, as a really is now, to other potential killers, thereby saving innocent lives (a factor that many of you here don't seem to be putting much of a priority on).

Last edited:
I'll buy that.

I will agree with you that they should not be allowed communication with the outside world so they cannot order contract killings. I was rather amazed to see that, on a wide scale, this wasn't happening. Instead, dangerous gang leaders, capable of ordering hits ARE ALLOWED mail privileges. On a recent documentary, this was shown where mail was being checked by prison authorities, but CODE was being used by the gangs to still allow hits to occur.

Just another example of pandering to prisoners and their "rights" over the rights of the public to be protected from them. IF the public was really being protected (as it presently is not) THEN perhaps a case could be made for life imprisonment, although then there still would be the risk of escape, and/or danger to anyone else in the prison.

So is there a reason for "for the State, which represents the public, to be a killer" ? Of course there there is. MULTIPLE reasons.

Can the convicted killer ALWAYS be isolated from other people ? Example: What happens if he has a toothache > Or needs surgery of some kind ?

And then there is also a JUSTICE question here as well. Is it really proper to allow these heinous committers of horrible murders some kind of a long life, when there victims got death ? Why should they have what they denied to their victims (in many cases, young children. Seeing it from that perspective, perhaps it is the life sentences that is the lowered level.

As for my desire to kill the convicted killer ? Absolutely yes. And in a painful, slow, and relatively public way, and without ridiculous delays of decades of appeals. This is to promote justice, and expand the deterrent factor from only the executed killer, as a really is now, to other potential killers, thereby saving innocent lives (a factor that many of you here don't seem to be putting much of a priority on).

What, in your opinion, is the difference between "Justice" and "Revenge"?

I'll buy that.

Exactly.
100% correct.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it might have been correct, except for the JUSTICE factor and the CAPABILITY level of the prison system to accomplish these things. So far they haven't proven themselves to that degree, and even if they could get to that level, the whole thing crumbles because of one nagging factor that will always (unfortunately) be around >> CORRUPTION (which is especially problematic in cases of killers who have large amounts of money)

But some of you who think everything can be fixed, can roll right along in this thread with all the dreamy ideals you can envision. I'll stick with this from a professional who really knows the situation first-hand >> "On November 9, 1983 Associate U.S. Attorney General D. Lowell Jensen told a Senate subcommittee that it is impossible to punish or even deter such prison murders because, without a death sentence, a violent life-termer has free rein "to continue to murder as opportunity and his perverse motives dictate."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back