🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Irma May Be Declared A Racist?,It May Avoid The "Racist White" West Coast.

In b4 it actually hits the west coast, or Louisiana.

The hurricane path predicting leaves a lot to be desired.
i dont think Irma likes Cubans,,,that seems to be its first target
You do know that tropical cyclones are not actually sentient beings right? I live in Florida as well and after a week of boarding up houses and dealing with panicked homeowners I seriously have no sense of humor about this situation.

People are seriously panicking.
that one little island that starts with a B had 90% of its buildings and vehicles destroyed.

wtf??

why are buildings in a hurricane zone even destroyable after all these years of science and ingenuity

There's a lot of FL newbies, developers have been building subdivisions anywhere they can cram one in.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
that one little island that starts with a B had 90% of its buildings and vehicles destroyed.

wtf??

why are buildings in a hurricane zone even destroyable after all these years of science and ingenuity
It takes something more akin to a bunker than a house to withstand a cat 5.
What category was Hurricane Charlie?
Google says cat 4, why ask me rather than google?

wtf??

Cuz youre a good fella, and would answer me :)

I was inside of charlie.

whoa that sounded bad.

There's a lot of FL newbies, developers have been building subdivisions anywhere they can cram one in.
There have been a lot of new building codes enacted since 2005, now we see who followed them and how effective they are. I have faith in the stuff I have built but if the house next door turns into tons of blowing shrapnel your house is toast no matter what.

wtf??

I was inside of charlie.

whoa that sounded bad.
I was making a count the other day, I've been through about 15 of these things. Opal was the the worst for me, in Pensacola. Roof blew off, sheltered in a closet for hours.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

wtf??

I was inside of charlie.

whoa that sounded bad.
I was making a count the other day, I've been through about 15 of these things. Opal was the the worst for me, in Pensacola. Roof blew off, sheltered in a closet for hours.

This one looks like the worst ever. Which one was Charlie?

wtf??

I was inside of charlie.

whoa that sounded bad.
I remember during charlie, a humongous set of golden arches from.mcdonalds ended up 2 miles away.
and on the telly, the first car accident was a tractor trailer on top.of a mini van.
..horrid.

but guess what????

chinese was still delivering. lol. not even joking.

Forum List

Back