why is abortion considered a womens health issue?

Many abortions can be avoided by stopping the manufacture and sale of erectile dysfunction medications. If these guys can't get it up, then the woman won't get pregnant in the first place.
Just think, no more dead-beat dads over the age of 45.

There you go, take that argument with you along with all the other incredibly STUPID arguments about "pro-life".

Many abortions can be avoided by stopping the manufacture and sale of erectile dysfunction medications. If these guys can't get it up, then the woman won't get pregnant in the first place.

There you go, take that argument with you along with all the other incredibly STUPID arguments about "pro-life".

My arguments thus far have been based on reality. You? Not so much. Lotsof emotion but not much else

My youngest daughters ex wanted an abortion. I can't imagine my grandson being gone. I put my money where my mouth was. He was born an I supported him for the first 9 months of his life. I changed his diapers and fed him. My daughter is thankful every day that I was a "scumbag" who didn't mind his own business. And if my grandson knew and understood I'm sure he would be the most thankful.

If you want to ban abortion for an entire nation and not just your daughter, then get out your wallet or STFU.

My arguments thus far have been based on reality. You? Not so much. Lotsof emotion but not much else

A woman who cannot support a child is not an emotion. It's two human beings under extreme poverty and distress.

And why don't more women choose adoption rather than death?

That's what you should do when you're preggers, mate.

I'll support your decision if you elect to take that fetus to complete gestation, though.

It's YOUR body, after all, not mine.

Why is it called reproductive rights when in actuality it is just a right to kill an unborn child. You exercised your reproductive rights when you chose to have unprotected sex.

No method is 100% effective. Accidents happen. Such as the night you were conceived, for instance.

Well I guess in NY accidents happen alot since 41% of all pregnancies end in abortion In NYC, 41 Percent of Pregnancies End in Abortion | The Weekly Standard

My youngest daughters ex wanted an abortion. I can't imagine my grandson being gone. I put my money where my mouth was. He was born an I supported him for the first 9 months of his life. I changed his diapers and fed him. My daughter is thankful every day that I was a "scumbag" who didn't mind his own business. And if my grandson knew and understood I'm sure he would be the most thankful.

If you want to ban abortion for an entire nation and not just your daughter, then get out your wallet or STFU.

I would happily donate to an adoption cause if it was promoted as the solution to abortion.

I watched a special about the Gosnell trial the other day. The jars with babies feet in them was very compelling evidence that what we are allowing as a nation is barbaric. We look away and pretend it doesn't matter if we don't see it.

Sadly they showed some in court camera shots and the seats reserved for the media were all but empty. Very sad

Most abortions are conducted on women and babies that are completely healthy.

Keep your pecker in your pants....all men who are against abortion. Just keep your pecker in your pants if you want to refuse a woman's right to choose.

Do your part and stop putting 100% of the responsibility on the woman when you want at least 50% of the control.

Keep your zipper up or just simply STFU.

Likewise if you want child support keep your zipper closed. We don't get 50% of the choice. We get the bill

If you want to use that argument, an abortion is a lot cheaper that 18+ years of child support.

Keep your pecker in your pants....all men who are against abortion. Just keep your pecker in your pants if you want to refuse a woman's right to choose.

Do your part and stop putting 100% of the responsibility on the woman when you want at least 50% of the control.

Likewise if you want child support keep your zipper closed. We don't get 50% of the choice. We get the bill

If you want to use that argument, an abortion is a lot cheaper that 18+ years of child support.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy

While that may be true I thank god my mother wasn't selfish.

She might have been anyway but I suspect she also had someone to support her and take care of you.

Yep, the state. It's widely known that I was a ward of the state. Better that than dead.

So the taxpayers took care of you. But you don't want to turn around and return the favor. Too bad you didn't incur the same fate that you would impose on others. Hypocrite.

She might have been anyway but I suspect she also had someone to support her and take care of you.

Yep, the state. It's widely known that I was a ward of the state. Better that than dead.

So the taxpayers took care of you. But you don't want to turn around and return the favor. Too bad you didn't incur the same fate that you would impose on others. Hypocrite.

This makes no sense. The only thing I would impose on anyone at this point is my opinion. I have no power just as the unborn don't. But I do havea voice and YOU can't silence it.

Sadly you have demonstrated that you are incapable of having a rational discussion on this issue.

Why is it called reproductive rights when in actuality it is just a right to kill an unborn child. You exercised your reproductive rights when you chose to have unprotected sex.

No method is 100% effective. Accidents happen. Such as the night you were conceived, for instance.

Well I guess in NY accidents happen alot since 41% of all pregnancies end in abortion In NYC, 41 Percent of Pregnancies End in Abortion | The Weekly Standard

From that article, "The Times adds, "New York State law does not place as many restrictions on abortion as laws in some other states, like requiring parental consent for minors, or requiring women to undergo counseling that discourages abortion or to go through a waiting period."

I suspect strongly that not all those procedures were done on New Yorkers. You're going to see this number go even higher as other states start to restrict and limit a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy.

Nothing like a personal anecdote with an ending right out of a Kinkade painting to base national law on, right? Here's one for you, gramps...
stillwater-cottage_2.jpg

Here's one for people who understand reality:

3376-1.jpg

Most abortions are conducted on women and babies that are completely healthy.

You're complaining about "the bill" when you're asking for more unwanted children(of which they are already plenty in this country right now, unadopted). You know, those children have enormous costs associated with them... and by NOT allowing more children to be born in those conditions, "the bill" is considerably lower.

You're complaining about "the bill" when you're asking for more unwanted children(of which they are already plenty in this country right now, unadopted). You know, those children have enormous costs associated with them... and by NOT allowing more children to be born in those conditions, "the bill" is considerably lower.

You missed the point entirely. I was simply shoving her bullshit back in her face. Contrary to what somw think this is a complex TWO WAY street

Just think how many gay's have been murdered. Wonder why liberals hate gay babies?

A total of ZERO "gay's" [sic] have been "murdered". Murder is the killing of a live person. The Bible is clear that life begins with the "quickening" or first breath. Learn your own religion for Christ's sake.

All this bullshit about fetuses being people started in the fevered brains of televangelists retired from carnival life.

Next.

You missed the point entirely. I was simply shoving her bullshit back in her face. Contrary to what somw think this is a complex TWO WAY street

It is a two way street.

You have a say, but she has final authority.

Forum List

Back