why is abortion considered a womens health issue?

Yep, the state. It's widely known that I was a ward of the state. Better that than dead.

So the taxpayers took care of you. But you don't want to turn around and return the favor. Too bad you didn't incur the same fate that you would impose on others. Hypocrite.

This makes no sense. The only thing I would impose on anyone at this point is my opinion. I have no power just as the unborn don't. But I do havea voice and YOU can't silence it.

I wouldn't dare silence your voice. You're the best case for a woman's right to choose that I've seen in a long time.

Just think how many gay's have been murdered. Wonder why liberals hate gay babies?

A total of ZERO "gay's" [sic] have been "murdered". Murder is the killing of a live person. The Bible is clear that life begins with the "quickening" or first breath. Learn your own religion for Christ's sake.

All this bullshit about fetuses being people started in the fevered brains of televangelists retired from carnival life.

Next.

A fetus has a heartbeat? Right? It's a living being that deserved a right to life. Liberals claim a person is born gay. So let me ask you again, how many gay babies died with your support?

Just think how many gay's have been murdered. Wonder why liberals hate gay babies?

A total of ZERO "gay's" [sic] have been "murdered". Murder is the killing of a live person. The Bible is clear that life begins with the "quickening" or first breath. Learn your own religion for Christ's sake.

All this bullshit about fetuses being people started in the fevered brains of televangelists retired from carnival life.

Next.

A fetus has a heartbeat? Right? It's a living being that deserved a right to life. Liberals claim a person is born gay. So let me ask you again, how many gay babies died with your support?

Since when is a heartbeat a measure of something deserving a right to life?

Your question is also moronic.

It doesn't matter if any of those fetuses would have been born to be gay or straight or whatever. Stop injecting nonsense into the argument.

Last edited:
She might have been anyway but I suspect she also had someone to support her and take care of you.

Yep, the state. It's widely known that I was a ward of the state. Better that than dead.

So the taxpayers took care of you. But you don't want to turn around and return the favor. Too bad you didn't incur the same fate that you would impose on others. Hypocrite.

I love when liberals set this false trap. You have to have an abortion OR the government has to take care of you. It's a false choice. Dont fuck around OR get a fucking job.

Next.

While I dont think a gay gene exists, im sure the activists will "find" one and when they do, think of all the kids that will die because of it. See I get criticized for hating gays, because I think they are disgusting, BUT I'd still rather see a child born with a gay gene, than be murdered by an abortion.

It's call consistancy, look into it!

Next.

While I dont think a gay gene exists, im sure the activists will "find" one and when they do, think of all the kids that will die because of it. See I get criticized for hating gays, because I think they are disgusting, BUT I'd still rather see a child born with a gay gene, than be murdered by an abortion.

Call consistency. Be consistent with your calls.

What are you, a fucking telemarketer?

"uhh.. this is Roger calling from Pro Life Idiots United. Ma'am, can I interest you in an enticing offer to STOP MURDERING UNBORN CHILDREN, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Last edited:
As more and more states restrict the ability of a woman to terminate a pregnancy, New York just says, "Thank you". In 1970 when New York became the easiest place to get an abortion, the buzz down south where I lived was: "No more sending your pregnant daughter to a home for unwed mothers, we're going to New York!"

So those who are pro-life can squawk all you want, but NY and California will not waiver or buckle under the pressure of a bunch of irrational, narrow-minded anti-women assholes.

New York City: The Abortion Capital of America

The Abortion Capital of America
As the pro-life movement intensifies nationwide, New York contemplates its history and future as a refuge.
Over the past twenty years, while legislatures have circumscribed access to abortion in state after state, especially for the poor and the young, New York has remained an island of unrestricted abortion rights. Medicaid pays for abortions for low-income women. Teenagers don’t need a parent’s permission to have an abortion. There are no 24-hour waiting periods. Thirty-four major clinics in New York City each perform more than 400 abortions per year.

New York becomes more pro-choice every year. After years of electoral free fall, the New York Right to Life Party failed to win enough votes in 2002 to stay on the ballot. The party doesn’t even have a Website anymore. The New York Right to Life Committee, which founded the national anti-abortion movement in 1967, hasn’t had a legislative victory in years. No pro-life candidate can win statewide office in New York. Ambitious Republicans climbing toward the governor’s mansion, like George Pataki, and now John Faso, hastily ditch their pro-life pasts. New York City’s mayor is one of the most pro-choice politicians in the country.

In short, New York is the abortion capital of America.

With over-the-counter morning after pills available to women 15 and up, there will be fewer abortions. The right wing sex patrol won't have to try to police the reproductive choices of women so much, thanks to the Obama WH.

With over-the-counter morning after pills available to women 15 and up, there will be fewer abortions. The right wing sex patrol won't have to try to police the reproductive choices of women so much, thanks to the Obama WH.

The Obama created the morning after pill or the judgement of the court on it's availability?

You loons will stop at nothing until he actually parts the seas huh

most abortions are conducted on women and babies that are completely healthy.

And why don't more women choose adoption rather than death?

i am just wondering, how many adoptive children do you have?

well good for you! You are one of the VERY few i have ever come across who spout this crap, and then have zero adoptive children.

the answer to your question about why they choose one thing over the other is.... it is their body. Women have the right to choose what they will or will not carry.

Most abortions are conducted on women and babies that are completely healthy.

1. All surgeries are health care.

2. Who knows. Who cares.

Next question:

Why can't the scum of the earth mind their own business?

Not all surgeries are health care.

Are John Kerry's face lifts "health care"?

You have your thought process a little bit convoluted , it should be the surcharge on pro-life or rather those that are really pro-birth.
It seems after the birth of the child, right wing neo cons change into evil wicked stepmothers.
The mother of the baby is then worthless and a degenerate and the child is nothing more than scum and a burden to the "pro-birthers."

Likewise if you want child support keep your zipper closed. We don't get 50% of the choice. We get the bill

Then if you want to take abortion away, be ready to put your money where your keyboard is.

There will be lots and lots of unwanted children who will be homeless or without food when their mother cannot support them. So get ready to pay or STFU.

Why not put a baby surcharge on all items purchased by liberals?

Thatn should solve the problem.

Seriously, the kind of thinking shown by the person who can't spell please indicates the real reason liberals love abortions. Abortions thin out the undesirable.

Pretty sick if you think about it.

The Obama created the morning after pill or the judgement of the court on it's availability?

You loons will stop at nothing until he actually parts the seas huh

Where did I say Obama invented the morning-after pill? The Obama WH gets credit for fighting for its availability , which will help lower the number of abortions. A President McCain or Romney would have cow-towed to the social conservative morals police and fought to make it less available and probably worked to ban it. Don't tell me they wouldn't. The right has been throwing a hissyfit over birth control for decades.

i am just wondering, how many adoptive children do you have?

well good for you! You are one of the VERY few i have ever come across who spout this crap, and then have zero adoptive children.

the answer to your question about why they choose one thing over the other is.... it is their body. Women have the right to choose what they will or will not carry.

There are many couples who want to adopt but the red tape makes it near impossible unless the child is from overseas. The system desperately needs refinement

There we have it ladies and gentlemen , said like a true pro-birther. Not pro-choice. When the baby is born it is a horrible crime to them. IT has a bill attached to it.
How utterly hypocritical of you.

Most abortions are conducted on women and babies that are completely healthy.

Keep your pecker in your pants....all men who are against abortion. Just keep your pecker in your pants if you want to refuse a woman's right to choose.

Do your part and stop putting 100% of the responsibility on the woman when you want at least 50% of the control.

Keep your zipper up or just simply STFU.

Likewise if you want child support keep your zipper closed. We don't get 50% of the choice. We get the bill

Next.

Call consistency. Be consistent with your calls.

What are you, a fucking telemarketer?

"uhh.. this is Roger calling from Pro Life Idiots United. Ma'am, can I interest you in an enticing offer to STOP MURDERING UNBORN CHILDREN, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

yep you're not, you're situational. Youre pro choice, but only on abortion. You're for free speech, but only words you want to hear
you cant extrapolate any of your positions to similar issues. You just take the positions of the left and dont care if the arguments you use are consistant.

As more and more states restrict the ability of a woman to terminate a pregnancy, New York just says, "Thank you". In 1970 when New York became the easiest place to get an abortion, the buzz down south where I lived was: "No more sending your pregnant daughter to a home for unwed mothers, we're going to New York!"

So those who are pro-life can squawk all you want, but NY and California will not waiver or buckle under the pressure of a bunch of irrational, narrow-minded anti-women assholes.

New York City: The Abortion Capital of America

The Abortion Capital of America
As the pro-life movement intensifies nationwide, New York contemplates its history and future as a refuge.
Over the past twenty years, while legislatures have circumscribed access to abortion in state after state, especially for the poor and the young, New York has remained an island of unrestricted abortion rights. Medicaid pays for abortions for low-income women. Teenagers don’t need a parent’s permission to have an abortion. There are no 24-hour waiting periods. Thirty-four major clinics in New York City each perform more than 400 abortions per year.

New York becomes more pro-choice every year. After years of electoral free fall, the New York Right to Life Party failed to win enough votes in 2002 to stay on the ballot. The party doesn’t even have a Website anymore. The New York Right to Life Committee, which founded the national anti-abortion movement in 1967, hasn’t had a legislative victory in years. No pro-life candidate can win statewide office in New York. Ambitious Republicans climbing toward the governor’s mansion, like George Pataki, and now John Faso, hastily ditch their pro-life pasts. New York City’s mayor is one of the most pro-choice politicians in the country.

In short, New York is the abortion capital of America.

What a second, we have a southern democrat from the 70s, that is well a southern democrat now, who knew?

Forum List

Back