Why is abortion such a big deal for the left? The morning after pill exists ya know.

So do dozens upon dozens of other types contraception.

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.

I thought America was supposed to be about 'freedom' but when an existing choice that a woman has is taken away, then where is freedom for the citizen?

Republicans claim they are for freedom; I see Republicans as being two faced.
Republicans are the R in Conservative Republican Christians....it's all about controlling women....just like that other patriarchal religion in the Middle East.....two sides of the same controlling coin.

You're deeply disturbed.

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.

It is a way for the left to attempt to waste money on things like Planned Parenthood ...

Yep. We all know the only thing that Planned Parenthood does is abortions.

Doofus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is part of their program...

Why no be responsible and use a condom instead?

You can get one cheap or better yet why don't men who know they will be lousy father get themselves fixed and save society the problems of aborting their unwanted children?
I don't know if this is still true, but back in the 80's, a black friend of mine told me that black guys will NOT wear condoms. The AIDS crisis was erupting and even that wouldn't scare them into wearing a rubber. Maybe that is why so many black women are still having abortions.
(13.7% of women in the US are black, but they are having 37% of abortions.)

It is a way for the left to attempt to waste money on things like Planned Parenthood ...

They believe the poor and minorities are too stupid to use the pill or other forms of birth control...
Speaking of wasting money....how's the donations to that Wall GoFundMe doing?

Got this e-mail Wednesday Bodey. Enjoy and have a damn nice day.

mail

Enter For A Chance To Win!
mail

mail

mail

The We Build The Wall team is giving away a trip to witness HISTORY BEING MADE!

We're revealing the first completed portion of the wall with a MAGA star-studded celebration that we'd like you and a guest to attend as our treat. It's because of your investment in our mission that we were able to secure one of the "hottest" areas along the border. As such, we'd like to show our appreciation for your contribution to this cause and are only offering this opportunity to one lucky person who donated.
mail

Click Here To Enter!
mail

mail

mail

mail

WeBuildTheWall, Inc.PO Box 131567Houston, TX 77219-1567

Would women be as willing to get pregnant if they could apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States?

Why is abortion such a big deal to the right? You don’t have to ever have one. If someone else does it will not affect you in the least. Mind your own business and go live your life.

Because it’s murder. When someone murders another person, we have an obligation as a civilized society to take action. The problem is that if we do ban abortion women are going to have them anyway.

I think this may also be why it matters so much to the left. If you admit that it is anything other than a common medical procedure to excise a lump of tissue, you have to deal with implications of what you did, or promoted. Who wants to be the monster? Who wants to have to deal with kind of guilt? It is hard to escape the logic - if it is ever a person, when is it not a person? When, and for what reason, is it OK to end its existence?

Why is abortion such a big deal to the right? You don’t have to ever have one. If someone else does it will not affect you in the least. Mind your own business and go live your life.

Because it’s murder. When someone murders another person, we have an obligation as a civilized society to take action. The problem is that if we do ban abortion women are going to have them anyway.

I think this may also be why it matters so much to the left. If you admit that it is anything other than a common medical procedure to excise a lump of tissue, you have to deal with implications of what you did, or promoted. Who wants to be the monster? Who wants to have to deal with kind of guilt? It is hard to escape the logic - if it is ever a person, when is it not a person? When, and for what reason, is it OK to end its existence?
You’re the tortured one. I’m completely fine. Minding your own business can work wonders.

The morning after pill is 95% effective if taken within 24 hrs and 85% if take within 72 hours. After that effectiveness drops. After 5 days it's not considered effective. The morning after pill is considered emergency contraception. The abortion pill can be given up to 10 weeks. It has to be done in a clinic and most likely the law considers it abortion.

A pregnant women in Alabama will have two opinions to abort a pregnancy. For the really poor, it's home abortion, a coat hanger or a quack. For the fine upstanding members of the community such as those in the legislature, they will just bundle their 15 year old daughters off to an out of state clinic just as they did before Rowe Wade. I wonder how many of those legislators that supported this bill would have done so if they knew their wives and daughters would be forced by law to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term.

Yep. We all know the only thing that Planned Parenthood does is abortions.

Doofus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unplanned should be mandatory viewing for the likes of you baby killers
Of course...because nothing screams "small, unintrusive government" like forcing people to watch a Hollywood movie.

I thought America was supposed to be about 'freedom' but when an existing choice that a woman has is taken away, then where is freedom for the citizen?

Republicans claim they are for freedom; I see Republicans as being two faced.
Republicans are the R in Conservative Republican Christians....it's all about controlling women....just like that other patriarchal religion in the Middle East.....two sides of the same controlling coin.

You're deeply disturbed.
For objecting to patriarchal religions like fundy christianity and radical islam trying to control women? Guilty as charged. I have a thing against Sharia law of all kinds.

When a person is murdered it affects the community and the people who have developed relationships with that person that will go on to demand justice for the murdered person lest it happen to them or others one day. When a women terminates a pregnancy, it affects nothing. It’s possible that women close to you have had abortions, and you will never know about it or even suspect, because it does not affect you in the slightest.

So if a person who doesn’t have relationships in the community gets murdered it doesn’t affect anyone? That’s just silly. Anyone who is murdered deserves justice. It’s also possible people close to you have murdered other people. So what? What is your point? How does that justify anything?

Planned Parenthood was started by a eugenics sycophant and racist. 19mil black babies killed since PP began.
It's horrible how those black women have been FORCED to have abortions....kind of takes away from the whole "choice" concept, doesn't it?

They were forced? I am Pro Choice but where is your proof of choice?
Look at your post again.....comprehend what you just typed. :71:

Yeah. I never Said they were forced. Just that they chose to use the facilities. Nice try.

Why is abortion such a big deal for the left? ?

why is telling a woman what she can and cant do such a big deal for the right ?

Only an obsessed CRC would link gays with the abortion argument....:71:

I am not a Conservative. I am actually quite liberal. Just because I despise dimocrap FILTH, that doesn't make me conservative.

I am NOT a Republican. I dislike the Republican Party and its cucks immensely. They're alsmost as bad as dimocraps but not quite. Nobody is as bad as dimocrap scum. Nobody.

I am also not a Christian. I am very ambivalent toward Christ.

I believe he existed, I believe he was a peaceful Man that preached tolerance and love. I'm not so sure about Him being the Son of God.

I don't like Catholicism very much. At all. And most of the Protestant Religions are little more than Death Cults.

The Jews fled Egypt because they got tired of Egypt's obsession with death. And with Egypt's tendency to invent gods as needed, depending on what rules they want to enforce.

Too much of Christianity is spent thinking about death. Too many of those people are obsessed with it. It's all they think about.

I try not to think about death at all. It won't be long until it thinks about me, though. And then you. And everybody.

But I try to think more about life and what an incredible gift it is.

Life is the rarest commodity in the Universe. By far.

And dimocrap scum have NO problem taking it from someone that can't defend him/herself.

Typical.

So, I don't know who you're so mad at that you became a dimocrap. Maybe you're mad at God for making you a woman.

Maybe if you tried being a good woman, it wouldn't be so difficult for you.

You think it's easy being a man? It's harder to be a good man than you can imagine. That might be why there are so few.

In any case, you missed. By a mile

Why is abortion such a big deal for the left? ?

why is telling a woman what she can and cant do such a big deal for the right ?

No one should be telling anyone what they can or can’t do! That’s the ticket!

It’s an issue on both sides. They refuse to settle it with a law because it would take an issue both sides use to divide America for politicians reasons.

They believe the poor and minorities are too stupid to use the pill or other forms of birth control...
Speaking of wasting money....how's the donations to that Wall GoFundMe doing?

Got this e-mail Wednesday Bodey. Enjoy and have a damn nice day.

mail

Enter For A Chance To Win!
mail

mail

mail

The We Build The Wall team is giving away a trip to witness HISTORY BEING MADE!

We're revealing the first completed portion of the wall with a MAGA star-studded celebration that we'd like you and a guest to attend as our treat. It's because of your investment in our mission that we were able to secure one of the "hottest" areas along the border. As such, we'd like to show our appreciation for your contribution to this cause and are only offering this opportunity to one lucky person who donated.
mail

Click Here To Enter!
mail

mail

mail

mail

WeBuildTheWall, Inc.PO Box 131567Houston, TX 77219-1567
You know that fence has been there for several years, right? But it is not at all surprising to see CRCs so easily fooled into giving money to con men and thanking them for it.

When a person is murdered it affects the community and the people who have developed relationships with that person that will go on to demand justice for the murdered person lest it happen to them or others one day. When a women terminates a pregnancy, it affects nothing. It’s possible that women close to you have had abortions, and you will never know about it or even suspect, because it does not affect you in the slightest.

So if a person who doesn’t have relationships in the community gets murdered it doesn’t affect anyone? That’s just silly. Anyone who is murdered deserves justice. It’s also possible people close to you have murdered other people. So what? What is your point? How does that justify anything?
It does affect people even with no relationship. They’re a neighbor, a coworker, a customer... If a person is murdered without justice, then it increases the chances of you, a loved one, or another getting murdered. We are all personally invested. It’s possible nobody will ever find out, in which case we’ll never know. But hopefully the murderer gets caught and punished before he kills somebody else.

If a woman has an abortion, it puts you or your loved ones at zero increased risk of getting aborted. It will never affect you. It will have zero impact. But it may save the life or future of the woman faced with the difficult decision.

You’re the tortured one. I’m completely fine. Minding your own business can work wonders.

Thanks for letting me know, I am also completely fine. Sure, minding my own business can work wonders. If I am walking along the street and see someone who needs help, minding my own business and walking past them makes my life so much simpler. I see crime being committed and well, it's not happening to me so, who cares? Not answering the door when a woman was beating on it in the middle of the night because she escaped from a date-rapist, would have made my life easier. None of these things affected me in the least. I could have simply crossed to the other side of the street, put my head down and walked on, or left the door locked. No affect on me at all. Do you really want to live in that kind of world "minding your own business" buys?

I've heard the "well you don't have to have one" statement a lot too. I can't figure out how this can be used to justify taking a life. How does, "well you don't have do it," change the equation?

Forum List

Back