Why is abortion such a big deal for the left? The morning after pill exists ya know.

many Americans do not have free access to birth-control measures,

So because they are irresponsible the child must pay the ultimate price?

By the way, why do rubbers and pills need to be free? They cost next to nothing.
You know what is free? Abstinence
Why are you pushing abstinence? A person is being responsible when they seek birth control.to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.

Why are you pushing "no sex" both with people who are not married and those who are? You do not seem to understand the emotions of heterosexual people very well. At least try to understand what goes on in the minds of heterosexuals.

I wouldn't talk, snowflake. Partisan hacks like you are vermin.

I'm not partisan, I just simply despise dimocrap scum.

Like you.

You're too fucking stupid to see that what dimocrap SCUM (like you) are doing, is 'Otherizing' aborted fetuses like you did with Blacks.

You scumbags, dimocrap scum in the South, convinced yourselves that Blacks weren't quite human, that they were too stupid to learn to read, that only the Royalty of Whitey Plantation Owner could take care of them.

IOW, you 'otherized' or dehumanized them. Just like you['re doing to fetuses now.

It's how you roll.

Because

You're scum.

You might have convinced yourself that it wasn't dimocrap scum that enslvaed Blacks but...... It was.

It was dimocrap scum that passed ALL the Jim Crow Laws.

George Wallace, Lester Maddox..... All those scumbags?

dimocrap scum. Every last one of them.

Maragret Sanger?

dimocrap scumbag.

Idol of Adolf Hitler.

You are scum.

The contempt for women is contagious. But hear this: If it's a fight with American women that the Republican Party wants, it's a fight they'll have. And it's a fight they'll lose.

By the way, why do rubbers and pills need to be free? They cost next to nothing.
Yeah that'll work LOL. Luckily Obamacare and Medicaid in blue States makes birth control free and the abortion rate goes down 40% immediately. Dumb States like Ohio not so much.

Yeah, right, like people are not going to have sex.

What are you, fucking stupid or what?

Like you.

You're too fucking stupid to see that what dimocrap SCUM (like you) are doing, is 'Otherizing' aborted fetuses like you did with Blacks.

You scumbags, dimocrap scum in the South, convinced yourselves that Blacks weren't quite human, that they were too stupid to learn to read, that only the Royalty of Whitey Plantation Owner could take care of them.

IOW, you 'otherized' or dehumanized them. Just like you['re doing to fetuses now.

It's how you roll.

Because

You're scum.

You might have convinced yourself that it wasn't dimocrap scum that enslvaed Blacks but...... It was.

Maragret Sanger?

dimocrap scumbag.

Idol of Adolf Hitler.

You are scum.
that was back when insane racist southern conservatives were in the Democratic Party and a disgrace as always. Now they are all in the Republican Party d u h...

Like you.

It's how you roll.

Because

You're scum.

Maragret Sanger?

dimocrap scumbag.

Idol of Adolf Hitler.

You are scum.

Thank you for proving my point succinctly, partisan hack. You don't know whether I'm left/right, pro/anti abortion. You are worse than vermin, because you are literally ranting at clouds, you stupid, senile bastard.

Wingers love to use the abstinence argument because literally doing nothing is their specialty.

Wingers love to use the abstinence argument because literally doing nothing is their specialty.

That is so true!

Just look at republican congresses and what they accomplish. Basically nothing other than tax cuts for the billionaires.

Like you.

It's how you roll.

Because

You're scum.

Maragret Sanger?

dimocrap scumbag.

Idol of Adolf Hitler.

You are scum.

Thank you for proving my point succinctly, partisan hack. You don't know whether I'm left/right, pro/anti abortion. You are worse than vermin, because you are literally ranting at clouds, you stupid, senile bastard.
If you are actually insane, that would be true. Get some fresh air change the channel read a newspaper. You are brainwashed functionally out of your tiny mind.

Here is a letter from the murderer and eugenicist Margaret Sanger (FOUNDER of Planned Parenthood) To Dr C.J. Gamble....

I'll post the link and those with the IQ (which leaves dimocrap SCUM out) can go there and verify its authenticity if they so choose.

dimocrap FILTH will just somehow blame Trump or declare that Sanger was actually a Republican and Lincoln was a dimocrap but, what else is new??

dimocraps are filth --

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

There is only one thing that I would like to be in touch with and that is the Negro Project of the South which, if the execution of the details remain in Miss Rose's hands, my suggestions will not be confusing because she knows the way my mind works

Miss Rose sent me a copy of your letter of December 5th and I note that you doubt it worthwhile to employ a full time Negro physician. It seems to me from my experience where I have been in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with the white people and if we can train the Negro doctor at the Clinic he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have far-reaching results among the colored people. His work in my opinion should be entirely with the Negro profession and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County's white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Here is a letter from the murderer and eugenicist Margaret Sanger (FOUNDER of Planned Parenthood) To Dr C.J. Gamble....

I'll post the link and those with the IQ (which leaves dimocrap SCUM out) can go there and verify its authenticity if they so choose.

dimocrap FILTH will just somehow blame Trump or declare that Sanger was actually a Republican and Lincoln was a dimocrap but, what else is new??

dimocraps are filth --

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius

There is only one thing that I would like to be in touch with and that is the Negro Project of the South which, if the execution of the details remain in Miss Rose's hands, my suggestions will not be confusing because she knows the way my mind works

Miss Rose sent me a copy of your letter of December 5th and I note that you doubt it worthwhile to employ a full time Negro physician. It seems to me from my experience where I have been in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with the white people and if we can train the Negro doctor at the Clinic he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have far-reaching results among the colored people. His work in my opinion should be entirely with the Negro profession and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County's white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members
Right. Because that was not their goal.

Here is the FOUNDER of Planned Parenthood's Plan For Peace...

In part;

It doesn't format for shit because it's a pdf.

Suck it.

Go there and read it for yourstupidfuckingselves.

https://www.issues4life.org/pdfs/1932_peaceplan_margaretsanger.pdf

The main objects of the Population Congress would be: a) to raise the level and increase the general intelligence of population. b) to increase the population slowly by keeping the birth rate at its present level of fifteen per thousand, decreasing the death rate below its present mark of 11 per thousand. c) to keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feebleminded, idiots, morons, insane, syphilitic, epileptic, criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class barred by the immigration laws of 1924. d) to apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring. e) to insure the country against future burdens of maintenance for numerous offspring as may be born of feebleminded parents, by pensioning all persons with transmissible disease who voluntarily consent to sterilization. f) to give certain dysgenic groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization. i g) to apportion farm lands and homesteads for these segregated persons where they would be taught to work under competent instructors for the period of their entire lives. The first step would thus be to control the intake and output of morons, mental defectives, epileptics. The second step would be to take an inventory of the secondary group such as illiterates, paupers, unemployables, criminals, prostitutes, dope-fiends; classify them in special departments under government medical protection, and segregate them on farms and open spaces as long as necessary for the strenghtening and development of moral conduct. Having corralled this enormous part of our population and placed it on a basis of health instead of punishment, it is safe to say that fifteen or twenty millions of our population would then be organized into soldiers of defense--- defending....

Me:
Planned parenthood was founded by a racist Nazi.

The entire dimocrap scum party is no different.

And Black folks? You're stupid for falling inline with these scumbags. All they want from you is obedience.

And your vote once in a while. Otherwise, they just want you to rot in your ghettos

That is so true!

Just look at republican congresses and what they accomplish. Basically nothing other than tax cuts for the billionaires.
I remember, not too long ago, a Congress, a Presidency, and a Supreme Court all dominated by the GOP....what was accomplished?

Why is abortion such a big deal to the right? You don’t have to ever have one. If someone else does it will not affect you in the least. Mind your own business and go live your life.

Because it’s murder. When someone murders another person, we have an obligation as a civilized society to take action. The problem is that if we do ban abortion women are going to have them anyway.
When a person is murdered it affects the community and the people who have developed relationships with that person that will go on to demand justice for the murdered person lest it happen to them or others one day. When a women terminates a pregnancy, it affects nothing. It’s possible that women close to you have had abortions, and you will never know about it or even suspect, because it does not affect you in the slightest.

So if a person who doesn’t have relationships in the community gets murdered it doesn’t affect anyone? That’s just silly. Anyone who is murdered deserves justice. It’s also possible people close to you have murdered other people. So what? What is your point? How does that justify anything?
It does affect people even with no relationship. They’re a neighbor, a coworker, a customer... If a person is murdered without justice, then it increases the chances of you, a loved one, or another getting murdered. We are all personally invested. It’s possible nobody will ever find out, in which case we’ll never know. But hopefully the murderer gets caught and punished before he kills somebody else.

If a woman has an abortion, it puts you or your loved ones at zero increased risk of getting aborted. It will never affect you. It will have zero impact. But it may save the life or future of the woman faced with the difficult decision.

A man once shot another man live on TV. He killed him because he murdered his son. This man was zero risk of killing anyone else. Was it OK for him to kill the other man? A woman drowns her newborn in a bathtub. Her pregnancy resulted in a hysterectomy. She is at zero risk of ever killing her own child again. Does this absolve her of the crime? Your suppositions are absurd. A murder is a murder regardless of its emotional, or risk assessment to society.

What about the father? Shouldn't he have some say in what happens to his child? He may not care, but then again he may. It took two of them to make it, why shouldn't it take both of them to end it? This issue is a lot more complex than it's not your business so shut up.
I remember the guy who shot his son’s rapist. The jury gave him community service or something like that.

The father already irresponsibly chose to impregnate a woman who wasn’t ready. He can make her promises if he wants but it’s not his body that’s now at risk. This not “Handmaid’s Tale.” He can’t lock her in a room and force her to carry his child to term. And you will never win him that right without a fight that I’m happy to join against you.

This issue is only complex if you’re trying to force a woman to have a child. Mind your own fucking business. Keep it in your pants until you find someone who wants a child and this will never be an issue for you.

Forum List

Back