Why is abortion such a big deal for the left? The morning after pill exists ya know.

Government should NOT be prying into anyone's body, regardless of the excuse.

Why?

Because exclusive control over one's own body is the most fundamental of individual rights. Without that, there is no liberty. Without it, we are slaves.

Why then should government control women’s bodies?

They shouldn't. My post contained a typo. Corrected.

I completely agree then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do dozens upon dozens of other types contraception.

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.

It is a way for the left to attempt to waste money on things like Planned Parenthood ...

They believe the poor and minorities are too stupid to use the pill or other forms of birth control...

Abortion in 2019 should be a definitive thing of the past. There is absolutely no reason for it thanks to all the medical ways to prevent pregnancy or even stop it if say a rubber fails or whatnot.
thanks for the update.

You really want to get some action in here, post a thread that somehow links abortion and gay butt-rangers.

You'll get three thousand hits in 20 seconds.

Says something about the mentality of the average poster

BTW, I still think dimocraps should be given free abortions on demand; and $5 from Crime Stop.

Plus another $10 from the Darwin Society.

And a bonus of $3 from the Keep America Beautiful fund

Do NOT think I'm being snarky. That would be a mistake. I'm serious as dogs copulatin'

Not everyone can take the pill. I wish they'd come up with a pill for the men instead. Let them gain 30 pounds and have nausea, exhaustion and swollen feet instead of the ladies.

I had to take the "morning after" pill once, after a very early miscarriage. It's not something you take like a Bayer. Powerful hormones, screwed me up for a month.

Why is abortion such a big deal to the right? You don’t have to ever have one. If someone else does it will not affect you in the least. Mind your own business and go live your life.

Why is abortion such a big deal to te right? You don’t have to ever have one. If someone else does it will not affect you in the least. Mind your own business and go live your life.

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not everyone can take the pill. I wish they'd come up with a pill for the men instead. Let them gain 30 pounds and have nausea, exhaustion and swollen feet instead of the ladies.

I had to take the "morning after" pill once, after a very early miscarriage. It's not something you take like a Bayer. Powerful hormones, screwed me up for a month.

Sure...... That was it.

No doubt.

Now tell us, can you see Putin in the room with you now??

Why is abortion such a big deal to the right? You don’t have to ever have one. If someone else does it will not affect you in the least. Mind your own business and go live your life.

We didn't own Slaves, either.

But we fought a war against dimocrap scum to end the practice.

Morality is not in your vocabulary. You're a dimocrap scumbag.

“hormone levels may remain elevated up to four months after a miscarriage or abortion.”

Sure...... That was it.

No doubt.

Now tell us, can you see Putin in the room with you now??
Did you possibly reply to the wrong person?

thank Goodness for our modern Information Age and where mostly nice guys can "safely inure themselves" to modern women in modern times.

“hormone levels may remain elevated up to four months after a miscarriage or abortion.”
Thanks doc. We'll not go into details here, but your attempt to tell me it wasn't the pill that screwed me up worse than I already had been for two months is inaccurate.

Thanks doc. We'll not go into details here, but your attempt to tell me it wasn't the pill that screwed me up worse than I already had been for two months is inaccurate.

Yeah, having an abortion must have been so much easier?

Make this bitch pay out of her own wallet. My body, my work, my wallet.

That's funny. The war was fought because the South seceded from the union.

Funny how you try to equate the Southern Slave owners with today's Democrats.

No rebuttal so you went with nonsense gibberish. Really weak. I suspect you have serious mental issues so I won’t go any further.

It is a way for the left to attempt to waste money on things like Planned Parenthood ...

They believe the poor and minorities are too stupid to use the pill or other forms of birth control...
Planned Parenthood makes birth control available to women who don't have a lot of money. Most abortions--75%--are performed on women living in poverty. Figure it out. You take away Planned Parenthood and you take away access to birth control for millions of women. What do you think happens then?

For a man it is simple and if they do not want kids then get fixed...

Simple as that and men should be responsible for what they stick their pecker in and use protection like a condom and make sure the woman is using the pill and other methods of birth control and if not then the man should just masturbate and forget pumping on that hole...

Planned Parenthood makes birth control available to women who don't have a lot of money. Most abortions--75%--are performed on women living in poverty. Figure it out. You take away Planned Parenthood and you take away access to birth control for millions of women. What do you think happens then?

She tell him to wear a damn condom or no sex...

Forum List

Back