Why is abortion the way of the world?

"i dont want to make abortion illegal. i want to make it unthinkable" - Frank Stephens, ex-fetus with Down Syndrome

Anti-abortion is the way of the Third World

Consider that

Abortion is the way of the world period!

The US actively promotes it around the world.

Lots of tax payer dollars go to promoting the killing of innocents.
Anti-abortion laws are far more prevalent in 3rd world countries

Andorra; Malta; San Marino; Angola; Congo-Brazzaville; Congo-Kinshasa; Egypt; Gabon; Guinea-Bissau; Madagascar; Mauritania; São Tomé & Príncipe; Senegal; Iraq; Laos; Marshall Islands; Micronesia; Palau; Philippines; Tonga; Dominican Republic; El Salvador; Haiti; Honduras; Nicaragua; and Suriname.

The Center for Reproductive Rights' World Abortion Laws Map 2018 shows the legal situation across the globe.

A further 37 countries ban abortion unless it is necessary to save the life of the woman. These include major economies such as Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, Indonesia and the UAE.
Very poor third world countries will prohibit abortion because they have very high mortality rates. Especially infant mortality. If you have eight children and only 3 grow to become adults you will feel differently about killing off the ones you have.

We will fight for an America where our daughters, sisters, mothers, and grandmothers are respected where they live and where they work. Where reproductive rights are not just protected by the Constitution but guaranteed in every state.

GIRLS WILL SAVE THE FUTURE! GIRLS WILL SAVE THE WORLD!

Financial reasons...and sacrifices.

Yet, when a woman is forced to carry a pregnancy she can not afford, who is it that throws the kid under the bus once it is born? Who is it that is constantly trying to cut funding and programs that would help her? You got it. The ones who, effectively practice abortion after birth, it is no longer a child but welfare spawn.

Tell us exactly how much conservatives would have to provide in the way of welfare for you to finally agree to a ban on abortion.

I would never agree to an all out ban on abortion. But I will agree to do everything possible to support a woman a woman in making a choice for life and helping with that choice after birth. I will also agree to make birth control and comprehensive evidence based sex education readily available and free. The results of such programs are evident in countries that have them and have lower abortion and unwanted pregnancy rates.

Make abortion rare and necessary only in cases of maternal health or severe fetal deformity.

What are you willing to offer?

Then you must admit that your inference that abortions are justified because "conservatives don't care about children after they are born" is nothing more than a red herring.

The only inference is in your mind. That is called a strawman argument. There are are many reasons abortion is justified.

Really?

If it was not to support your justifications for keeping abortions legal, what then is your REAL reason for your claim that Conservatives do not care for children AFTER they are born?

Tell us exactly how much conservatives would have to provide in the way of welfare for you to finally agree to a ban on abortion.

I would never agree to an all out ban on abortion. But I will agree to do everything possible to support a woman a woman in making a choice for life and helping with that choice after birth. I will also agree to make birth control and comprehensive evidence based sex education readily available and free. The results of such programs are evident in countries that have them and have lower abortion and unwanted pregnancy rates.

Make abortion rare and necessary only in cases of maternal health or severe fetal deformity.

Then you must admit that your inference that abortions are justified because "conservatives don't care about children after they are born" is nothing more than a red herring.

According to your own words, Conservatives can notcare enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

That is as red a herring as one can get.
So how are you going to stop abortion?

Since when is stopping the violation of a child's rights, the standard?

Children are molested in all sorts of ways and they will continue to be molested, despite our attempts to stop it.

Does that mean we should just turn a blind eye to it?

I don't think so.

Did you turn a blind eye to the trauma inflicted on children during the 100% family seperation policy at the border?

A blind eye?

No.

However, I do have to say how hilarious (hypocritical and ironic) it is for you to hold the view that "there are many justifications" for killing a child with an abortion. . . but, apparently it's an inexcusable act or crime against humanity to JUSTIFIABLY separate children from their criminal parents who drag them through a desert to illegally cross our borders.

Yet, when a woman is forced to carry a pregnancy she can not afford, who is it that throws the kid under the bus once it is born? Who is it that is constantly trying to cut funding and programs that would help her? You got it. The ones who, effectively practice abortion after birth, it is no longer a child but welfare spawn.

The only inference is in your mind. That is called a strawman argument. There are are many reasons abortion is justified.

Really?

If it was not to support your justifications for keeping abortions legal, what then is your REAL reason for your claim that Conservatives do not care for children AFTER they are born?

Really.

My opinion that conservatives couldn’t care less after they are born is supported by their political behavior and quite obvious lack of concern and even support for traumatizing and damaging children if it supports their political goals.

For the third time, what are you willing to offer to convince someone abortion should be illegal? Will you simply resort to telling women to not be sluts like most conservatives?

Really?

Really.

My opinion that conservatives couldn’t care less after they are born is supported by their political behavior and quite obvious lack of concern and even support for traumatizing and damaging children if it supports their political goals.

For the third time, what are you willing to offer to convince someone abortion should be illegal? Will you simply resort to telling women to not be sluts like most conservatives?

For the third or fourth time. . . Why are you bringing up how much or how little Conservatives care for children AFTER they are born, if it is not to somehow justify your views on keeping abortions legal?

According to your own words, Conservatives can notcare enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

Children are molested in all sorts of ways and they will continue to be molested, despite our attempts to stop it.

I don't think so.

Did you turn a blind eye to the trauma inflicted on children during the 100% family seperation policy at the border?

A blind eye?

No.

However, I do have to say how hilarious (hypocritical and ironic) it is for you to hold the view that "there are many justifications" for killing a child with an abortion. . . but, apparently it's an inexcusable act or crime against humanity to JUSTIFIABLY separate children from their criminal parents who drag them through a desert to illegally cross our borders.

Except...as usual...(and hypocritical and ironic) you are once again fluffing up another strawman. There are good reasons for separating children at the border and that is if the border agent has good reason to suspect trafficking. That has always been the case and I support it. That is not the case however, in the recent policy. The fact that you have to turn it around and blame the parents for a very cruel policy you support is ample evidence that you don’t really care about the kids, you care more about punishing the parents then you do about the well being of the kids who are fleeing horrific conditions in their native countries. You made my point about conservatives.

Really?

Really.

For the third or fourth time. . . Why are you bringing up how much or how little Conservatives care for children AFTER they are born, if it is not to somehow justify your views on keeping abortions legal?
I answered your question. Answer mine.

And what’s your plan for women who have abortions after they become illegal?

Really?

Really.

As I still don't know WHY you are making allegations that conservatives don't care about children after they are born unless ut is to justify your defense of abortions. . . You have NOT answered my question at all.

That will be decided by society, through our lawmakers and juries.

Really?

Really.

My views on keeping abortion legal are in no way

Really?

Really.

As I still don't know WHY you are making allegations that conservatives don't care about children after they are born unless ut is to justify your defense of abortions. . . You have NOT answered my question at all.

Because it points out the utter hypocrisy of your position and because with out a good decent plan to take of them and prevent unwanted pregnancies you will never get a liberal to agree to making it illegal. And frankly not one of you has offered up any sort of plan. Just make it illegal and sweep the fall out under the rug. I have offered specifics. You not so much.

I have no issue with reasonable restrictions. I have no problem with making third trimester abortions very restrictive (in reality they are very rarely “for convenience”). But if you make all abortion illegal you remove the most fundamental control of a woman’s body and put in the hands of outsiders who who couldn’t care less about her once it is born. That means a woman who finds out she is carrying a baby with severe fetal deformities will be forced to bear it and then watch it die at birth. It means tough luck if she is a twelve year old kid who isn’t remotely ready for parenthood. It means if her health is endangered by the pregnancy she has no legal options. That is the reality of making it I,legal unless you decide to carve out exceptions, but the, if you do...abortion isn’t illegal.

So now you answer. What are you willing to give? If you won’t answer, I will have to assume it is because you don’t care once it is born.

I don't think so.

A blind eye?

No.

Except...as usual...(and hypocritical and ironic) you are once again fluffing up another strawman. There are good reasons for separating children at the border and that is if the border agent has good reason to suspect trafficking. That has always been the case and I support it. That is not the case however, in the recent policy. The fact that you have to turn it around and blame the parents for a very cruel policy you support is ample evidence that you don’t really care about the kids, you care more about punishing the parents then you do about the well being of the kids who are fleeing horrific conditions in their native countries. You made my point about conservatives.

Do you think my not being as exercised as you are by our policies at the border is a good reason for you to feel better about your views on abortion?

If you do. Just say so.

If you don't, tell us why you bring it up. . Or admit that it's a strawman attempt to divert.

Last edited:

That will be decided by society, through our lawmakers and juries.
You are part of society. Pushing to make it illegal. Therefore what would you like to see in that regard? You are very good at dodging.

I don't think so.

A blind eye?

No.

Do you think my not being as exercised as you are by our policies at the border is also a good reason for you to feel better about your views on abortion?
I think it is important to have internally consistent arguments if you are going to claim to care about children. It is not that you don’t get “exercised”...it is that you actively support it.

I don't think so.

A blind eye?

No.

Do you think my not being as exercised as you are by our policies at the border is also a good reason for you to feel better about your views on abortion?
I think it is important to have internally consistent arguments if you are going to claim to care about children. It is not that you don’t get “exercised”...it is that you actively support it.
Later.

Super bowl is on.

because the right wing doesn't care about kids once they are born. it is not like we create Spartans with them.

If the right were to supportwelfare from cradle tp grave, you pro fucking aborts would still be clamoring for abortion on demand and you know it.

So much for your fucking red herring.
just Your appeal to emotion. Prevention is more cost effective. Why does the right wing have a problem with it.

I am not the spokesperson for the entire "right wing."

That said, it's a fact and you know it.

You fuctarded proaborts would still demand abortions no matter how much the conservatives promised in the way of welfare.

Why pretend otherwise?
why have a problem with prevention? we should be having a war on communicable diseases not alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

No war on drugs? We have Americans dying at a rate of 300 a day from drugs coming across the border.

America may choose not to have a war on drugs but that does not change the fact that drug cartels across the border are at war with American citizens.

It's up to them to fight back.

Unfortunately for the unborn, they are incapable of fighting back. They have no money, no voice, just a billion dollar a year industry to snuff them out.

It's the only time Dims can get behind a billion dollar industry.

Think of it, all billionaires are immoral EXCEPT when they are snuffing out babies.

Progressives are demented hate filled monsters who are actively supporting the genocide of
Americans via drugs and abortion.
lol. Only the right wing never gets it. We have no Prohibition clause. Our problems are due to right wing infringement on individual liberty and natural rights.

stop whining about welfare. the right wing should Love welfare queens if it prevents even One abortion of a fellow human being.

Forum List

Back