Why is abortion the way of the world?

Nope they are non differentiated cells. Human of course, but with no chance of survival/development into a fully formed human being unless it attaches to the mothers womb. Anybody grieve for those poor little zygotes that don't attach?

Grieving or not grieving over soething does not change what it is.

Science and even Planned Parenthood has established the fact that a zygote is an organism (being) and inthe case of a human zygote, it is a HUMAN organism / being.

Our nation's nearly forty getal HOMICIDE laws which also define a "child in the womb" in "any stage of development" support ny views as well.

Laws which your representatives have failed to challenge or overturn by sharing your denials.

No it doesn't. It, the human zygote, is like an acorn fallen to the ground from a great oak tree. With luck it will sprout a tap root that finds fertile ground and it will grow into a big oak tree one day. Or it might get eaten by a squirrel. Or in the case of humans, flushed out of the system before it becomes an embryo.

You ARE claiming that human beings MORPH out of one organism that is NOT a human being and into an organism that IS a human being.

As humanbeings do not reproduce by metamorphosis. I challenge you to show / provide any kind of credible reference to support your claim.

Specially, what organism did I claim we morph out of?

If you are not claiming that human zygotes morph into human beings, this is your chance to clarify your claim.

Why should I prove something I didn't do. Prove your accusation. When did I say a zygote from two human parents was non-human? A zygote is an unattached fertilized egg. When it attaches to the mothers womb it becomes an embryo. Not all zygotes attach to their mothers wombs. Nothing sacred about conception.

Grieving or not grieving over soething does not change what it is.

Science and even Planned Parenthood has established the fact that a zygote is an organism (being) and inthe case of a human zygote, it is a HUMAN organism / being.

Our nation's nearly forty getal HOMICIDE laws which also define a "child in the womb" in "any stage of development" support ny views as well.

Laws which your representatives have failed to challenge or overturn by sharing your denials.

No it doesn't. It, the human zygote, is like an acorn fallen to the ground from a great oak tree. With luck it will sprout a tap root that finds fertile ground and it will grow into a big oak tree one day. Or it might get eaten by a squirrel. Or in the case of humans, flushed out of the system before it becomes an embryo.

You ARE claiming that human beings MORPH out of one organism that is NOT a human being and into an organism that IS a human being.

As humanbeings do not reproduce by metamorphosis. I challenge you to show / provide any kind of credible reference to support your claim.

If you are not claiming that human zygotes morph into human beings, this is your chance to clarify your claim.

Why should I prove something I didn't do. Prove your accusation. When did I say a zygote from two human parents was non-human? A zygote is an unattached fertilized egg. When it attaches to the mothers womb it becomes an embryo. Not all zygotes attach to their mothers wombs. Nothing sacred about conception.

Let's

Go

Slow

Just

For

You.

Is a human being "a human being" while they are in the Zygote STAGE of their life, growth and development?

Yes

Or

No.

Last edited:
No war on drugs? We have Americans dying at a rate of 300 a day from drugs coming across the border.

America may choose not to have a war on drugs but that does not change the fact that drug cartels across the border are at war with American citizens.

Actually American citizens are their customers and the American government is at war with Americans who choose to use non taxed and non government approved recreational substances. Behold the power of the Nanny State!

300 a day? Even if that were a true number, so what? We are dying off at a rate of a half a million a year just from smoking tobacco.

25 Cultures That Practiced Human Sacrifice

Because historically child sacrifice was the status quo

It's just who we are.

And it is for the same reason, which is material gain. Most women have abortions due to financial concerns. Likewise, pretty much all ancient religions sacrificed their children to the gods for such things as victory at war or fertile crops, etc.
That is quite a stretch.

Financial reasons...and sacrifices.

Yet, when a woman is forced to carry a pregnancy she can not afford, who is it that throws the kid under the bus once it is born? Who is it that is constantly trying to cut funding and programs that would help her? You got it. The ones who, effectively practice abortion after birth, it is no longer a child but welfare spawn.

Yet, when a woman is forced to carry a pregnancy she can not afford, who is it that throws the kid under the bus once it is born? Who is it that is constantly trying to cut funding and programs that would help her? You got it. The ones who, effectively practice abortion after birth, it is no longer a child but welfare spawn.

Tell us exactly how much conservatives would have to provide in the way of welfare for you to finally agree to a ban on abortion.

Let's

Go

Slow

Just

For

You.

Is a human being "a human being" while they are in the Zygote STAGE of their life, growth and development?

Yes

Or

No.

It is a human fertilized egg. Is that so hard to understand? Can it become a fully functional living, breathing human being? Not unless it can attach itself to it's mother womb.......otherwise it's out with the tide!

Tell us exactly how much conservatives would have to provide in the way of welfare for you to finally agree to a ban on abortion.

I would never agree to an all out ban on abortion. But I will agree to do everything possible to support a woman a woman in making a choice for life and helping with that choice after birth. I will also agree to make birth control and comprehensive evidence based sex education readily available and free. The results of such programs are evident in countries that have them and have lower abortion and unwanted pregnancy rates.

Make abortion rare and necessary only in cases of maternal health or severe fetal deformity.

What are you willing to offer?

Let's

Go

Slow

Just

For

You.

Yes

Or

No.

It is a human fertilized egg. Is that so hard to understand? Can it become a fully functional living, breathing human being? Not unless it can attach itself to it's mother womb.......otherwise it's out with the tide!

Does

It

MORH

Out

Of

Something

That

Is

Not

A

Human

Being

Into

Something

That

IS

A

Human

Being?

I would never agree to an all out ban on abortion. But I will agree to do everything possible to support a woman a woman in making a choice for life and helping with that choice after birth. I will also agree to make birth control and comprehensive evidence based sex education readily available and free. The results of such programs are evident in countries that have them and have lower abortion and unwanted pregnancy rates.

Make abortion rare and necessary only in cases of maternal health or severe fetal deformity.

Then you must admit that your inference that abortions are justified because "conservatives don't care about children after they are born" is nothing more than a red herring.

According to your own words, Conservatives can not care enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

That is as red a herring as one can get.

Last edited:

Then you must admit that your inference that abortions are justified because "conservatives don't care about children after they are born" is nothing more than a red herring.

According to your own words, Conservatives can notcare enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

So how are you going to stop abortion?

According to your own words, Conservatives can notcare enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

Since when is stopping the violation of a child's rights, the standard?

Children are molested in all sorts of ways and they will continue to be molested, despite our attempts to stop it.

Does that mean we should just turn a blind eye to it?

I don't think so.

Last edited:

Let's

Go

Slow

Just

For

You.

Yes

Or

No.

Does

It

MORH

Out

Of

Something

That

Is

Not

A

Human

Being

Into

Something

That

IS

A

Human

Being?

Is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken?

Let's

Go

Slow

Just

For

You.

Yes

Or

No.

Does

It

MORH

Out

Of

Something

That

Is

Not

A

Human

Being

Into

Something

That

IS

A

Human

Being?

According to biology. . .

You tell me whether or not a chicken in the embryonic stage of their life is a chicken or not.

Last edited:

Children are molested in all sorts of ways and they will continue to be molested, despite our attempts to stop it.

I don't think so.
So you have no plan. Got it.

Let's

Go

Slow

Just

For

You.

Yes

Or

No.

Does

It

MORH

Out

Of

Something

That

Is

Not

A

Human

Being

Into

Something

That

IS

A

Human

Being?

You tell me whether or not a chicken in the embryonic stage of their life is a chicken or not.

Damn it. I wish I'd thought of that!

Let's

Go

Slow

Just

For

You.

Yes

Or

No.

Does

It

MORH

Out

Of

Something

That

Is

Not

A

Human

Being

Into

Something

That

IS

A

Human

Being?

Damn it. I wish I'd thought of that!

I wish you did too.

I don't think so.

The plan is to establish, secure and protect the rights of children who are being denied their rights by you and your ilk.

Funny that sails over your head.

I don't think so.

The plan is to establish, secure and protect the rights of children who are being denied their rights by you and your ilk.

Funny that sails over your head.
But then what? How will you stop it?

Forum List

Back