Why is abortion the way of the world?

Then you must admit that your inference that abortions are justified because "conservatives don't care about children after they are born" is nothing more than a red herring.

According to your own words, Conservatives can notcare enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

That is as red a herring as one can get.
So how are you going to stop abortion?

Since when is stopping the violation of a child's rights, the standard?

Children are molested in all sorts of ways and they will continue to be molested, despite our attempts to stop it.

Does that mean we should just turn a blind eye to it?

I don't think so.
So you have no plan. Got it.

The plan is to establish, secure and protect the rights of children who are being denied their rights by you and your ilk.

Funny that sails over your head.
But then what? How will you stop it?

Name any one crime against humanity that has been completely "stopped."

Why are you demanding more when comes to stopping abortions than you are for any other form of child molestation?

Children are molested in all sorts of ways and they will continue to be molested, despite our attempts to stop it.

I don't think so.

The plan is to establish, secure and protect the rights of children who are being denied their rights by you and your ilk.

Why are you demanding more when comes to stopping abortions than you are for any other form of child molestation?
So you have no plan and don’t expect it to stop. You just want to whine about it. Got it.

I don't think so.

So you have no plan and don’t expect it to stop. You just want to whine about it. Got it.

Same way we stop rapes, murders and other molestations.

Sorry if you are too leftarded to wrap the last of your surviving brain cells around it.

Edit. I lied. I am not really sorry about your ignorance.

Sorry if you are too leftarded to wrap the last of your surviving brain cells around it.

But we don’t stop rapes... we only prosecute afterwards. How will you STOP abortions?

But we don’t stop rapes... we only prosecute afterwards. How will you STOP abortions?

RedHerring.

Show me where I or anyone else claimed they could STOP abortions or any other form of assault for that matter.

RedHerring.

Show me where I or anyone else claimed they could STOP abortions or any other form of assault for that matter.
I’m just asking if you even have a plan, you don’t. Pretty lame.

It is a human fertilized egg. Is that so hard to understand? Can it become a fully functional living, breathing human being? Not unless it can attach itself to it's mother womb.......otherwise it's out with the tide!

Does

It

MORH

Out

Of

Something

That

Is

Not

A

Human

Being

Into

Something

That

IS

A

Human

Being?

Is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken?

According to biology. . .

You tell me whether or not a chicken in the embryonic stage of their life is a chicken or not.

Damn it. I wish I'd thought of that!

I wish you did too.

:th_believecrap: We know which one came first, but who cares? They're both delicious.

RedHerring.

My plan is to keep doing what I'm doing despite the efforts of fuctarded trolls like you.

Welcome to the ignore list.

Does

It

MORH

Out

Of

Something

That

Is

Not

A

Human

Being

Into

Something

That

IS

A

Human

Being?

Is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken?

According to biology. . .

You tell me whether or not a chicken in the embryonic stage of their life is a chicken or not.

Damn it. I wish I'd thought of that!

I wish you did too.

:th_believecrap: We know which one came first, but who cares? They're both delicious.

Do you really have to know which came first, in order to know what a chickenis or when its life and aging actually, biologically begins?

Here's a thought.

Instead of having a desired outcome and then cherry picking , ridiculing and dismissing the facts that challenge your desired outcome. . . . Why don't you just examine the objective facts and form your opinions around THEM?

Do you really have to know which came first

Obviously, the one kicking back and smoking

Instead of having a desired outcome and then cherry picking , ridiculing and dismissing the facts that challenge your desired outcome

Fact is the Gov. was talking about one thing and the fauxrage machine rabidly wants the talking point to be something else.

Instead of having a desired outcome and then cherry picking , ridiculing and dismissing the facts that challenge your desired outcome

Fact is the Gov. was talking about one thing and the fauxrage machine rabidly wants the talking point to be something else.

What does that have anything to do with your questions to me about when a life begins?

What does that have anything to do with your questions to me about when a life begins?

I never asked you when life begins.

If you say so.

So, what else is at the root of the question "is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken?"

Last edited:

RedHerring.

My plan is to keep doing what I'm doing despite the efforts of fuctarded trolls like you.

Welcome to the ignore list.
That’s it, run away with no plan.

Financial reasons...and sacrifices.

Yet, when a woman is forced to carry a pregnancy she can not afford, who is it that throws the kid under the bus once it is born? Who is it that is constantly trying to cut funding and programs that would help her? You got it. The ones who, effectively practice abortion after birth, it is no longer a child but welfare spawn.

Tell us exactly how much conservatives would have to provide in the way of welfare for you to finally agree to a ban on abortion.

I would never agree to an all out ban on abortion. But I will agree to do everything possible to support a woman a woman in making a choice for life and helping with that choice after birth. I will also agree to make birth control and comprehensive evidence based sex education readily available and free. The results of such programs are evident in countries that have them and have lower abortion and unwanted pregnancy rates.

Make abortion rare and necessary only in cases of maternal health or severe fetal deformity.

What are you willing to offer?

Then you must admit that your inference that abortions are justified because "conservatives don't care about children after they are born" is nothing more than a red herring.

The only inference is in your mind. That is called a strawman argument. There are are many reasons abortion is justified.

According to your own words, Conservatives can not care enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

Those are not my words dude. If you have an issue with what I say, you should also have an issue with what the OP says but I suspect you don’t. You want a ban on abortion and because I don’t you claim I don’t care about them before they are born.

I do not see conservatives out ther marching for children after they are born. I don’t see them calling on lawmakers to make employers provide parental leave. I don’t see initiatives to help poor women with childcare. I don’t see anyone on your side championing for programs to help those women finish school and get into the workforce with useful skills. Nope all I see are cuts to programs that might help them and perjorative labels like welfare queens, sluts, and spawn attached. If you gave as much passion and political action to them and their mothers after they were born as you do before, maybe fewer women would choose abortion.

So what are you willing to give once they are born if you made abortion illegal. Anything more than “hold an aspirin between your legs”?

Financial reasons...and sacrifices.

Yet, when a woman is forced to carry a pregnancy she can not afford, who is it that throws the kid under the bus once it is born? Who is it that is constantly trying to cut funding and programs that would help her? You got it. The ones who, effectively practice abortion after birth, it is no longer a child but welfare spawn.

Tell us exactly how much conservatives would have to provide in the way of welfare for you to finally agree to a ban on abortion.

I would never agree to an all out ban on abortion. But I will agree to do everything possible to support a woman a woman in making a choice for life and helping with that choice after birth. I will also agree to make birth control and comprehensive evidence based sex education readily available and free. The results of such programs are evident in countries that have them and have lower abortion and unwanted pregnancy rates.

Make abortion rare and necessary only in cases of maternal health or severe fetal deformity.

What are you willing to offer?

According to your own words, Conservatives can notcare enough for children AFTER they are born to make YOU care more about them and their rights PRIOR to their being born.

I don't think so.

Did you turn a blind eye to the trauma inflicted on children during the 100% family seperation policy at the border?

If you say so.

So, what else is at the root of the question "is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken?"
I bet you eat chicken fetuses.

Forum List

Back