Why is Donald Trump running?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Another real estate scheme perhaps?

AMSF5bI.jpg

Let me tell you how you can tell Trump is not serious about being President.

Unless he is even dumber than he sounds, which would really be something, Trump knows there is no way he is going to win the Republican nomination. So if he actually wanted to be on the 2016 ballot, he would run as an Independent.

Like that other rich guy, Ross Perot, did.

And that is how you know he does not really want to be President.

He's a fricking self-aggrandizing clown who is just going to make life harder for the rest of the GOP, and by extension make it harder for the GOP to win by raising the clown factor by a multiple of 10.

Unless he is even dumber than he sounds, which would really be something, Trump knows there is no way he is going to win the Republican nomination. So if he actually wanted to be on the 2016 ballot, he would run as an Independent.

He's a fricking self-aggrandizing clown who is just going to make life harder for the rest of the GOP, and by extension make it harder for the GOP to win by raising the clown factor by a multiple of 10.

Your fired!!

He's just taking steam out of other candidates... Or just for fun... Maybe both

I don't know,, Trump can create jobs,, he has proven to be a successful buisness man.
if we put obama in office we have destroyed this country.
He made China rich and America taking jobs from American workers.
By comparison, makes Trump look good.

I don't know,, Trump can create jobs,, he has proven to be a successful buisness man.
Trump is technically bankrupt, he might have billions on paper, but his debt well exceeds what he has - Trump is in a deal with his creditors, who realize if they bankrupt him they will get less money back than they do with him presently.

good for Trump no matter his reason , go after those 'rino' and the 'gop' Donald .

whole thing is a circus , why not destroy the 'rino' circus if possible ??

Trum

I dont know how he does it, but it seems to be working for him.
I think I am going to vote for dr.Carson anyway.

S0o hard to believe.
Personally I like the doctor. He is my choice.
Trump is technically bankrupt, he might have billions on paper, but his debt well exceeds what he has - Trump is in a deal with his creditors, who realize if they bankrupt him they will get less money back than they do with him presently.

p is technically bankrupt, he might have billions on paper, but his debt well exceeds what he has - Trump is in a deal with his creditors, who realize if they bankrupt him they will get less money back than they do with him presently.

Another real estate scheme perhaps?

View attachment 42693
I actually know the rationale.

Frank Lunz, Rove and Co, and other GOP strategy firms have Fox News rolling out candidates one by one.

Then they start analyzing data from the focus groups they hold.

If you notice each of the candidates that have announced have done so about every 2 weeks, spaced evenly.

Reince Priebus learned his lesson from his "Romney by a landslide" days.

The nomination and debates will be scripted, scheduled, and managed centrally by the GOP

And oh yeah! The Donald is there to make the likely nominees look sane

make the rinos look sane , heck , I think that Trump speaks for lots of Conservatives . Have to wait and see but I personally like most of what I've heard Trump say . Think that his words resonate with the mass of Conservative and small 'L' Libertarian thinkers TMedia .

I've noticed how quiet "The Donald" gets when he's around women. His mother raised him well.

I've noticed how quiet "The Donald" gets when he's around women. His mother raised him well.
------------------------------------------ and I modify just a bit to say that the TRUMP is always a Gentlemen around women that DESERVE his respect LEE !!

course , the Trump isn't PC and or a wussie . If a woman is a femi Nazi or just a hag and if they hit first , well the TRUMP will go after them , females , male or anything else in between Lee !!

The whole premise of the original post is that:

"Trump knows there is no way he is going to win the Republican nomination".

I wonder why he would know that. I don't. Nobody else seems to know that.

What have you noticed about his ego that makes you state with a pompous absurdity that HE KNOWS he can't win--not even the nomination?

I am sorry if I am being rude. But, you have taken...as proven...a rank absurdity.

Forum List

Back