Why is Harris Supporting Certain “Insurrectionists” when Democrats Jail other “Insurrectionists”?

An attempt is being made in the NY legal system to deprive tens of millions of people of selecting their preferred president. That is extremely anti-Democratic.
He should have kept his penis in his pants.

The Federal Government Under Democrat Control: The country will imprison whites who peacefully protest, but will defend blacks who do the same.

I don't know who was imprisoned for peacefully protesting. But all the same, I am NOT defending Democrats. That's how your and so many others warped minds work.

The Federal Government Under Democrat Control: The country will imprison whites who peacefully protest, but will defend blacks who do the same.
Twenty thousand were arrested and you claim none were arrested

An attempt is being made in the NY legal system to deprive tens of millions of people of selecting their preferred president. That is extremely anti-Democratic.
That makes no sense. NY is not and cannot stop Trump from running for president.

On the other hand, Trump did try to deprive tens of millions of Americans of their votes.

Twenty thousand were arrested and you claim none were arrested

I always find it funny that the claim is no one was arrested for the protests on the streets but yet they will condemn Harris for raising bail money for those arrested on the streets.

Those chosen representatives weren't able to behave in a polite manner so they were dismissed by the popular vote of the representatives of the people.
The majority of the state was able to deprive the minority of their representation.

That’s not democracy. It’s authoritarianism.

He should have kept his penis in his pants.
It was all voluntary. OTOH, Clinton shouldn’t have assaulted his employee and then bribed her with $850,000 to drop the matter.

I am looking for a stronger word than hypocrite to apply to you and all leftists.

The majority of the state was able to deprive the minority of their representation.

That’s not democracy. It’s authoritarianism.
And one nasty POS DA in New York is attempting to deprive 80 million people of selecting their president.

Once again, hypocrisy is not a strong enough word.

The 1/6 protestors are languishing in jail over the charge that they impeded an official proceeding, which is exactly what the Tennessee protestors did. Yet our incompetent idiot of a VP was down there railing against “censorship” in the latter case - when she rightly should have been with the families of the victims of the trans-monster - while supporting the arrest and imprisonment of the 1/6 protestors who did the same.

Uh, three members of a body staged a protest in that body asking for action on a serious issue.

Compared to thousands of redneck imbeciles storming Congress because they didn't get the election result they wanted.

Sec 27. Any member of either House of the general Assembly, shall have liberty to dissent from, and protest against, any act or resolve which he may think injurious to the public or to any individual, and to have the reasons for his dissent entered on the journals.

Section 2 of the Tennessee Constitution.
I don't see where it says a member can bring a bull horn into chambers and forcibly stop the proceedings.

Though I think expulsion may have been a bit much.

I don't see where it says a member can bring a bull horn into chambers and forcibly stop the proceedings.

Though I think expulsion may have been a bit much.
Not when you consider that Republicans have been jailed for stopping proceedings.

I know how complicated this will be, but here goes:

The fact that two events may be SIMILAR do not make them the SAME in importance or priority.

Some crimes are worse than others, and are enforced that way. Some wars are worse than others, and are considered that way. Some diseases are worse than others, and are treated that way.

I hope that helps, but I very much doubt it.
The crime here is the double standards that apply depending on whether you are part of the Regime, or a dissenter from it.

That is why Hillary was allowed to pay a fine for falsifying records in connection with her payments to a law firm for fabricating the Russia hoax against Trump, and Trump is having made-up felony charges against him for paying a slut not to talk about their consensual sex.

Uh, three members of a body staged a protest in that body asking for action on a serious issue.

Compared to thousands of redneck imbeciles storming Congress because they didn't get the election result they wanted.

The members were behaving in a disorderly manner IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES of the legislature.

The legislature had a fair vote, and by a majority, two were punished.

Are you suggesting that the votes should be recounted?

Forum List

Back