🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Hillary calling her work e-mails personal?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Obviously, the govt. was not classifying her personal e-mails. They were classifying govt. business e-mails. Yet, if you watch this video, she actually claims that her work e-mails are personal. I mean, she's just bs'ing and hoping to get off the hook here. I doubt she's that incompetent (though, she's pretending to be). But do we really want someone this dishonest and who basically talks to Americans as if they are idiots?

Obviously, the govt. was not classifying her personal e-mails. They were classifying govt. business e-mails. Yet, if you watch this video, she actually claims that her work e-mails are personal. I mean, she's just bs'ing and hoping to get off the hook here. I doubt she's that incompetent (though, she's pretending to be). But do we really want someone this dishonest and who basically talks to Americans as if they are idiots?

The people's money is her pocketbook. I think a better question is why would she separate her personal e-mails from government e-mails?

The people's money is her pocketbook. I think a better question is why would she separate her personal e-mails from government e-mails?

She has to pretend to follow the laws; though, she's clearly been caught. Now, it's the FBI and media pretending otherwise. They're all one orgy of a-holes.

Forum List

Back