Why is ISIS fighting against Taliban terror?

Nope. But after Bush installed Iranian stooge Maliki as head of the government everything went to hell. ISIS was born in Camp Bucca prison, Iraq in 2003. They weren't around in the 80s and 90s.

Invading Iraq was a huge blunder, but that's what Israel demanded. We destabilized the whole Middle East.
ISIS was started in Jordan in 1999. It was called JTJ for short

nope----the "TALIBAN" existed as a bunch of
young Pakistani college students seeking the
legendary caliphate---the term TALIBAN refers
to "students" The Northern Alliance came about
in the late 1990s as an ANTI TALIBAN thing

Not important. The forerunner of the Northern Alliance is the Alliance of Seven, the alliance of the Mujahideen, which was funded by Reagan.

It never happened that the US support the enemies of the Mujahideen - the Taliban and al Qaeda, this is pure lies

You can't possibly be this clueless........ But then again......... :rofl:
It is you who are ignorant. I know that your "opinion" exists in the papers, but it's nothing more than leftist lying cattle fodder.

Not important. The forerunner of the Northern Alliance is the Alliance of Seven, the alliance of the Mujahideen, which was funded by Reagan.

It never happened that the US support the enemies of the Mujahideen - the Taliban and al Qaeda, this is pure lies
as to the Taliban----I got it from Pakistanis in the USA---circa 1990 who claimed FRIENDS AND COUSINS --
proudly TALIBAN

as to the Taliban----I got it from Pakistanis in the USA---circa 1990 who claimed FRIENDS AND COUSINS --
proudly TALIBAN
I don't understand what nonsense you are talking about. The US never supported the Taliban

I don't understand what nonsense you are talking about. The US never supported the Taliban
wrong----I is old-----the Taliban got positive reviews
all over the standard media-----newspapers and
even THE READER'S DIGEST (gawd help us) in the
1980s ----back when they were expat pakistani
"students" FREEDOM FIGHTERS

wrong----I is old-----the Taliban got positive reviews
all over the standard media-----newspapers and
even THE READER'S DIGEST (gawd help us) in the
1980s ----back when they were expat pakistani
"students" FREEDOM FIGHTERS

You are blatantly lying. The Taliban are criminals who have always fought for the Pashtun occupation of the peoples of northern Afghanistan, formerly South Turkestan. They are the least similar to "freedom fighters". In addition, they are guilty of the mass genocide of the Khazars. Supporting these terrorists is a crime in itself. Reagan never supported criminals and communists.

Freedom Fighters are just the Mujahideen, they sought the freedom of the peoples of Northern Afghanistan from the Pashtun occupation and the communist regime of the KGB.

I understand the Taliban came from the Afghan Refugees. They were educated by the Saudis. As for the rest, Abdul Haq who wanted democracy and was the last Afghan who could get the support and trust of all the Afghans, learnt English so that he could go to the US and ask them to stop supporting the Arabs who had largely come out of Arab jails and start supporting the fighters from Afghanistan. He said the Arabs were creating a situation of Muslim against Muslim and were extreme, Not only was the US providing them with weapons and training, they knew just what they were like. The US supported the extremists rather than the Afghans working for a Democratic Afghanistan because they knew that unlike the Afghan's they were far less likely to come to a peace treaty with Russia so would continue fighting.

Not really, the Taliban and ISIS have been at odds for a loooong time even before each group was organized in their current iterations and much of it is sectarian.

"ISIS-K sees the Taliban as an irreconcilable enemy that needs to be militarily defeated. The enmity between the two groups has been aggravated by sustained military hostilities, but the main cause remains their sectarian difference. ISIS-K subscribes to the Jihadi-Salafism ideology — and plays up the ‘purity’ of its anti-idolatry credentials. The Taliban, on the other hand, subscribe to an alternative Sunni Islamic sectarian school, the Hanafi madhhab, which ISIS-K regards as deficient. The two groups also differ over the role of nationalism. ISIS-K fiercely rejects it, which runs counter to the Afghan Taliban’s aims of ruling over Afghanistan."

The ISIS-K Resurgence
That's what I said.

I believe the Taliban came from the Afghan Refugees. They were educated by the Saudis. As for the rest, Abdul Haq who wanted democracy and was the last Afghan who could get the support and trust of all the Afghans, learnt English so that he could go to the US and ask them to stop supporting the Arabs who had largely come out of Arab jails and start supporting the fighters from Afghanistan. He said the Arabs were creating a situation of Muslim against Muslim and were extreme, Not only was the US providing them with weapons and training they knew just what they were like. The US supported the extremists rather than the Afghans working for a Democratic
Nope. They are Pashtun Deobandi.

Forum List

Back