Why Is It Always "Could Be The Worst Storm In 30 Years"?

They're doing it again. Fox is reporting that this storm could be the worst storm in 30 years.

Wasn't the last one supposed to be the worst storm?
They are just parroting Tramp, as always.
"Hurricane Dorian looks like it will be hitting Florida late Sunday night. Be prepared and please follow State and Federal instructions, it will be a very big Hurricane, perhaps one of the biggest!"
It's not expected to hit till next week.
Fox is trying to get people to watch them instead of college football.

Remember that chick who sat in a canoe to show how bad some flood was in whatever area. Then a few dudes walked past, and the water wasn't even up to their knees. It was possibly the funniest news moment I've seen in my entire life.

Remember that chick who sat in a canoe to show how bad some flood was in whatever area. Then a few dudes walked past, and the water wasn't even up to their knees. It was possibly the funniest news moment I've seen in my entire life.
Funny and scary because it shows just how gullible these news people are. It's like they are hired based on certain weaknesses in character that they bring to the table. This way whomever hired them is able to control them, and in this country they can manipulate them into using the awesome powerful platforms to further an agenda. Just look at CNN, MSMBC, etc in order to know exactly what goes on within these networks, and the agenda's being pushed from them.

They're doing it again. Fox is reporting that this storm could be the worst storm in 30 years.

I don't watch news that much lately because it's getting to the point where you can't believe a damn thing they say anymore.

Hurricane Dorian will be 'very big' storm, Trump says, as Floridians prepare for potential Category 4

NewDorMap1.jpg

Ratings.
I'd rather watch something else.

Now they're comparing it to Katrina....so I'm gonna watch something else.

Lions vs Browns on NFL Network
It’s baseball season, Short Bus.

mudwhistle is in here doing yeoman’s work, laying the groundwork, planting the seeds of “you can’t believe FoxNews”, ahead of the election. :laugh:
I knew that when they ambushed Trump during the first Republican Debate in 2016. Megan Kelly, Chris Matthews, and Brett Baer.
So you're about 3 years behind the times.
Asking pointed questions = ambush :laugh:

"Hurricane Dorian looks like it will be hitting Florida late Sunday night. Be prepared and please follow State and Federal instructions, it will be a very big Hurricane, perhaps one of the biggest!"
By that "logic" Tramp is hyping it to draw attention to himself.

Well, that's your spin.
But then again you're full of shit, so duly noted.

Well, that's your spin.
No, I turned YOUR spin on pathological lying scum POS Tramp.

Well, that's your spin.
So basically you made it up.

Noted.

Well, that's your spin.

Noted.
No, I QUOTED Tramp.

Well, that's your spin.

Noted.
No, I QUOTED Tramp.
No......you made shit up.....just like you always do.

Well, that's your spin.

Noted.
No, I QUOTED Tramp.
No......you made shit up.....just like you always do.
You are projecting again.

Donald Jackass Trump

Forum List

Back