why is it OK for Biden to have Classified documents in his... well, all over the place but Trump.. forget it

No, but maybe it is a bad tactic to steal something, know you stole it, and refuse to give it back and even hide it from the Federal Government when they are coming to get it.

... like Bidrn did.

Its also a bad tactic to have the FBI know about it and do nothing about it until after the midterms IOT protect Biden and the Democrsts.

We trust Biden. Trump on the other hand, is an insurrectionist piece of shit who would sell this country out in a heart beat. Trump for sure held on to those documents for a long time.. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already given or sold them to the likes of Putin.
"We"?

I see you identify as part of a flock of subjects rather than as an adult citizen.

... like Bidrn did.

Its also a bad tactic to have the FBI know about it and do nothing about it until after the midterms IOT protect Biden and the Democrsts.
I read that he had staff looking (undoubtedly after Trump's trouble) magically finding and had them call the National Archives to come pick them up and then cooperate. Of course since they lie and misrepresent as a matter of business over journalism, I probably don't watch too much FOX coverage as you do.

No, but maybe it is a bad tactic to steal something, know you stole it, and refuse to give it back and even hide it from the Federal Government when they are coming to get it.
You give Tater a pass for stealing top secret documents.

Hypocrite much?

Hypocrite much?
Classified documents are mishandled in every administration. We accept that people aren’t perfect especially when the volume of classified documents is very high.

We don’t prosecute people for accidentally taking documents they shouldn’t have.

This was dealt with.

Biden and Pence returned the documents right away.

Trump took them from the WH, never letting know he had them.

When asked for them, returned only 15 Boxes full of documents.

Then, decided to play games with the ones he wanted to keep. Or in exchange for money. All of that is illegal.

THEN, he obstructed the law by not answering the subpoena to return them.

THEN, he had his employees move the boxes before the FBI came to retrieve them.

Nah, I won't go on. It is all known about his endless obstruction to return government documents to NARA.
Nonono...context is spin.

Documents=documents, see?

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Hypocrite much?
Not much. I give points for giving back crap, not assuming somebody always knew what was taken home or somewhere else to work on or with. Been surprised a time or two on what was still in my briefcase, returning from a trip, copies of plans, briefs, that sort of thing, only keeping CYA crap until statute of limitations expired, anything actually sensitive, dropping off or burning when appropriate.

Not much. I give points for giving back crap, not assuming somebody always knew what was taken home or somewhere else to work on or with. Been surprised a time or two on what was still in my briefcase, returning from a trip, copies of plans, briefs, that sort of thing, only keeping CYA crap until statute of limitations expired, anything actually sensitive, dropping off or burning when appropriate.
Yes, much.
Giving your Vegetable Messiah a pass for stealing classified documents makes you a hypocrite.

Classified documents are mishandled in every administration. We accept that people aren’t perfect especially when the volume of classified documents is very high.

We don’t prosecute people for accidentally taking documents they shouldn’t have.
Accidentally. :laughing0301:

Some of you mindless proles are too stupid for words.

I have never voted for Trump and supporting a president who sells influence is not patriotic. Rather the opposite, really.
Selling influence was deemed legal by SCOTUS 9-0 in McDonnell vs US in 2016.

I guess SCOTUS is the opposite of patriotic then.

I disagree with SCOTUS. Selling influence should definitely be illegal.

Forum List

Back