Why is it ok to burn the Bible but not the quran?

incorrect, Christianity ,like any other deity based belief systems are flawed...most include and forgiveness or penance clause in the dogma.

NO incorrect not everyone who calls themselves a christian are Christians, try again.
why try again? I agree with you....or are you too busy repeating yourself to notice ?:eusa_whistle:

You're not agreeing with me nor is it even close. Christianity is not flawed, the people are flawed. The Bible from Mathew to Revelations have specifics guidelines that a Christian must follow to be a Christian.

You need to deliver ass kickings for Jesus when someone messes with your Bible.......The Lord expects it

A good Muslim will kick your ass six ways to Tuesday when someone disses his religion........Hey Allah.......This ass kicking is for you

You need to deliver ass kickings for Jesus when someone messes with your Bible.......The Lord expects it
Where is it written in the Bible?

You will find out when you get to heaven and the Lord asks why you didn't kick some ass when people messed with his bible

That is why more Muslims go to heaven.......and get some virgins thrown in too
Who said I was going to Heaven? I am too fucking mean to go there.

Kind of a dodge. Regardless of whether you feel OBL was behind 9/11, do you credit Obama with the killing of Bin Laden then? Yes or No?
That was not a dodge that was what I have said. For Assassinating bin Ladin yes he gets credit.

Okay then I guess I have to retract everything I said about you not answering questions directly and give you rep for this one. Most ConservaRepubLitarians and LibDems demand everyone give them direct answers without ever doing so themselves. Kudos.

Thank you.

You will find out when you get to heaven and the Lord asks why you didn't kick some ass when people messed with his bible

seems like a lot of christians forget that they, muslims and jews all believe in the same god.
According to the Christian Bible there's only one way to God.

So why can't people be more like us, same relgious values, same punishments, same way to fight wars, why do so many have to be different. Sort of makes one think of Redcoats at Lexington, why complaining the Americans don't fight like real soldiers, that is stand in ranks and shoot one another, instead they hide behind trees and fences, why did the Japanese have to use Kamikazes, why can't they be more like us?

NO incorrect not everyone who calls themselves a christian are Christians, try again.
why try again? I agree with you....or are you too busy repeating yourself to notice ?:eusa_whistle:

You're not agreeing with me nor is it even close. Christianity is not flawed, the people are flawed. The Bible from Mathew to Revelations have specifics guidelines that a Christian must follow to be a Christian.
and nobody can live up to them...and that's a major flaw..
besides everything conceived of by man including religion, is by definition flawed because we are..

Who is burning the bible?

Exactly - burning the Bible wouldn't be newsworthy..

Burning the Quaran on the other hand IS a newsworthy story..

The progressive medias intent is to portray conservative Christians and especially conservative white male Christians as intolerant oppressors..

It's all a game to progressives - demonize one perspective then glorify another.

Truth is that the left contains some of the most racist, extreme, intolerant and tyrannical lunatics in the US..

The media just never reports that shit because it would make democrats look bad.

I'd bet that 90% of the radicals in this nation are leftists...

The media controls everything - they censor everything you believe - if they print it - it exists, if they don't then it doesn't exist.

Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze not only exposes how blatantly biased the media is but does so with irrefutable evidence and citations (video mostly)..

seems like a lot of christians forget that they, muslims and jews all believe in the same god.
According to the Christian Bible there's only one way to God.
they all (christians muslims and jews) say that.
what's your point?

And folks bitch and moan when we try to keep religion out of our government.
Afghanistan is Exhibit A.
Fuck them all over there. We need to leave immediately and let the sick bastards over there kill each other like they have for the last 1000 years.
Let Allah sort them out. Take notice folks. Religion has no place in government.

Who is burning the bible?

The US Army.

{(CNN) -- Military personnel threw away, and ultimately burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in the two most common Afghan languages amid concern they would be used to try to convert Afghans, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday.}

Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan - CNN.com

Great to see our military has the guts to stand up and do what was right.
Military rules forbid anyone from preaching their religion to convert others in a foreign land while on duty. That is not their damn job.
Bush had it right as this was his policy also.
We must fight the hard line religous kooks here also. They would rather see their agenda and ideology as policy first in Afghanistan and could care less about the safety of our troops.
Anyone with a brain knows that US military policy is never to be converting others to the Christian religion, especially in these wars.
Only a complete dumb ass would favor that policy.

Last edited:

So, burning the Bible is "doing what's right," but burning the Koran is a crime punishable by death?

You know, I think it was better before congress made law establishing Islam.

Military rules forbid anyone from preaching their religion to convert others in a foreign land while on duty. That is not their damn job.

Unless it's Islam - then conversion may commence.

We must fight the hard line religous kooks here also.

Put them in camps until they declare that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is his profit (Hey, to be a prophet means to prophesy, Muhammad didn't do that, so...)

They would rather see their agenda and ideology as policy first in Afghanistan and could care less about the safety of our troops.
Anyone with a brain knows that US military policy is never to be converting others to the Christian religion, especially in these wars.

Allahu Akbar indeed.

No they don't

Christians and Jews believe in the same God, but Jews don't believe the Messiah has come to earth yet and the Christians do (hence the Jews do not believe in the NT where Christians do).

Muslims call their God Allah and if you actually read their Quran, he's NOTHING like the Christian and Jews God. There's some things that are similar, but not much!

and nobody can live up to them...and that's a major flaw..
besides everything conceived of by man including religion, is by definition flawed because we are..

It's called faith. something you lack.

Who said I was going to Heaven? I am too fucking mean to go there.

Heaven seems boring

Who wants to spend eternity there?

I hear it's a wonderful place to go, and not the least bit boring.

So, burning the Bible is "doing what's right," but burning the Koran is a crime punishable by death?

You know, I think it was better before congress made law establishing Islam.

Unless it's Islam - then conversion may commence.

We must fight the hard line religous kooks here also.

Put them in camps until they declare that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is his profit (Hey, to be a prophet means to prophesy, Muhammad didn't do that, so...)

They would rather see their agenda and ideology as policy first in Afghanistan and could care less about the safety of our troops.

Allahu Akbar indeed.

Where did I say that I had a problem burning the Koran? I do not give a shit about books.
Again, you prove my point and do not even know it.
Those folks are exactly the same as those that send the Bibles over there but on a much grander scale.
Where is it military policy to have Christians convert to Islam??:cuckoo::cuckoo:
You have lost your damn mind.
The elite troops are life takers and heart breakers and THAT IS ALL that is required to send these towel heads to their eternal dirt nap with Allah and how ever many virgins they can make squirm.
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS IN WAR.
The religous crap is for the milk weak and the brain dead IF they live that long in the field.

Last edited:

No they don't

Christians and Jews believe in the same God, but Jews don't believe the Messiah has come to earth yet and the Christians do (hence the Jews do not believe in the NT where Christians do).

Muslims call their God Allah and if you actually read their Quran, he's NOTHING like the Christian and Jews God. There's some things that are similar, but not much!

You left out a small part.
Christians believe Jews will burn in hell for eternity.

No they don't

do you ever read much of anything?

Forum List

Back