Why is it ok to burn the Bible but not the quran?

It is OK to burn a bible because Christians are a bunch of pussies when it comes to defending their bible. Insult Mohammad or the Koran and a Muslim will kick your ass. Christians just sigh and turn the other cheek

I think Muslims love Allah more than Christians love Christ

I believe you are right, not so much about the Christians being a bunch of pussies, but that the Muslims may love Allah more than Christians love Christ. As for turning the other cheek, it is what we are instructed to do.

It is OK to burn a bible because Christians are a bunch of pussies when it comes to defending their bible. Insult Mohammad or the Koran and a Muslim will kick your ass. Christians just sigh and turn the other cheek

I believe you are right, not so much about the Christians being a bunch of pussies, but that the Muslims may love Allah more than Christians love Christ. As for turning the other cheek, it is what we are instructed to do.
only when it's convenient and never when you're wrong!

No...it's because Christians know that it really is only a book. It teaches us what God wants from us, and if one is destroyed, there are many more. A destroyed Bible does not eliminate God's word. Just as a destroyed Quran does not elminate their Gods word. Christians don't kill over a destroyed "item" of theirs. Muslims seem to think if someone destroys their Quran that we are also destroying their faith.....they're just plain stupid about it!

No...it's because Christians know that it really is only a book. It teaches us what God wants from us, and if one is destroyed, there are many more. A destroyed Bible does not eliminate God's word. Just as a destroyed Quran does not elminate their Gods word. Christians don't kill over a destroyed "item" of theirs. Muslims seem to think if someone destroys their Quran that we are also destroying their faith.....they're just plain stupid about it!

"Christians don't kill over a destroyed "item" of theirs".-caroljo
then you know very little about history ....:lol::lol::lol:

You need to deliver ass kickings for Jesus when someone messes with your Bible.......The Lord expects it

A good Muslim will kick your ass six ways to Tuesday when someone disses his religion........Hey Allah.......This ass kicking is for you

You need to deliver ass kickings for Jesus when someone messes with your Bible.......The Lord expects it

A good Muslim will kick your ass six ways to Tuesday when someone disses his religion........Hey Allah.......This ass kicking is for you

I beg to differ with you... a "good" Muslim is a coward who sends women and children strapped with bombs on their chest to kill strangers because he is offended that someone dissed his religion.

Quite a difference from your projection of a "good" Muslim.

Immie

One thing is for sure, leftists love Muslims more than they love the constitution....

Standard Disclaimer: Leftists love virtually everything more than the constitution... Technically, they HATE the constitution...

I beg to differ with you... a "good" Muslim is a coward who sends women and children strapped with bombs on their chest to kill strangers because he is offended that someone dissed his religion.

Immie

You're not REALLY expecting anything Rightwinger posts to be truthful, accurate or meaningful, are you?

Immie

You're not REALLY expecting anything Rightwinger posts to be truthful, accurate or meaningful, are you?

No, I have known (and liked RW) for a long time. I realize that RW, though he is a leftwinger at heart, says much of what he says to be funny. Sometimes he succeeds and he doesn't always make a lot of sense. Okay, change that to doesn't usually make a lot of sense. But, he is not as much of an idiot as some try to make him out to be.

Immie

let's try again with smaller words...

Obama didn't actually authorize this. Do you hold Obama responsible for every single success, failure and mistake in the military because he is CIC? (this is what's called a "yes or no" question).

No Obama did not apologize. Muslims did not burn the Bibles. American soldiers, at least some of whom were probably Christian, burned the Bibles for security reasons. (That is what is called answering a question directly. I doubt you'll do it with my question to you but I thought you'd want to see what it looked like.)

I am not playing this game you you, Answer a question with a question, it's not that fucking hard to answer is it? Who the fuck is the commander and chief? Is the commander and chief responsible for what the military does? Did obama apologize to Christians for the military burning Bibles?

Okay two things. I'm sorry you're to stupid to realize I answered the question in bold. Look up little Reb! See the OTHER part in bold? That's called "directly answering a question!". Which is what I did! Isn't that nice! :lol:
Maybe some day when you grow a pair, you can do that! But fear is a teerrrrrible thing so you simply won't answer this:

Do you hold Obama responsible for every single success, failure and mistake in the military because he is CIC? (this is what's called a "yes or no" question).

Now Cut & Run little Reb! Don't answer with a Yes or No like I did. Dodge! Change the Subject! Sling an insult or SOMETHING but do not answer with a Yes or No! That would take balls... :lol:

Do you hold Obama responsible for every single success, failure and mistake in the military because he is CIC?

As CIC I do hold him accountable for the action of the military, just depends on how he handles what happens. If the offenders are not dealt with he's just as guilty as the offender.

Now why didn't obama apologize TO Christians for the military burning the Bible?

Where is it written in the Bible?

I am not playing this game you you, Answer a question with a question, it's not that fucking hard to answer is it? Who the fuck is the commander and chief? Is the commander and chief responsible for what the military does? Did obama apologize to Christians for the military burning Bibles?

Okay two things. I'm sorry you're to stupid to realize I answered the question in bold. Look up little Reb! See the OTHER part in bold? That's called "directly answering a question!". Which is what I did! Isn't that nice! :lol:
Maybe some day when you grow a pair, you can do that! But fear is a teerrrrrible thing so you simply won't answer this:

Do you hold Obama responsible for every single success, failure and mistake in the military because he is CIC? (this is what's called a "yes or no" question).

Now Cut & Run little Reb! Don't answer with a Yes or No like I did. Dodge! Change the Subject! Sling an insult or SOMETHING but do not answer with a Yes or No! That would take balls... :lol:

Do you hold Obama responsible for every single success, failure and mistake in the military because he is CIC?

As CIC I do hold him accountable for the action of the military, just depends on how he handles what happens. If the offenders are not dealt with he's just as guilty as the offender.

Now why didn't obama apologize TO Christians for the military burning the Bible?

here's where your blinded by party hypocrisy shows. You Do NOT Hold Obama accountable for the killing of Osama Bin Laden! As a matter of fact, you have posted that he deserves no credit whatsoever.
So basically, when it comes to a series of Ops and then the final one, all of which he personally authorized, Obama has nothing to do with it!
But when some books are burned without his knowledge or authorization until afterward, you hold him accountable! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

here's where your blinded by party hypocrisy shows. You Do NOT Hold Obama accountable for the killing of Osama Bin Laden! As a matter of fact, you have posted that he deserves no credit whatsoever.
So basically, when it comes to a series of Ops and then the final one, all of which he personally authorized, Obama has nothing to do with it!
But when some books are burned without his knowledge or authorization until afterward, you hold him accountable! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I said obama had bin ladin Assassinated for something he never was proven to have anything or was charged with 9/11 I think if you check you will see that's the correct statement.

I said obama had bin ladin Assassinated for something he never was proven to have anything or was charged with 9/11 I think if you check you will see that's the correct statement.

Kind of a dodge. Regardless of whether you feel OBL was behind 9/11, do you credit Obama with the killing of Bin Laden then? Yes or No?

Kind of a dodge. Regardless of whether you feel OBL was behind 9/11, do you credit Obama with the killing of Bin Laden then? Yes or No?
That was not a dodge that was what I have said. For Assassinating bin Ladin yes he gets credit.

You will find out when you get to heaven and the Lord asks why you didn't kick some ass when people messed with his bible

That is why more Muslims go to heaven.......and get some virgins thrown in too

Then they weren't Christians were they if they did not do as the bible says a Christian must do?
incorrect, Christianity ,like any other deity based belief systems are flawed...most include and forgiveness or penance clause in the dogma.

NO incorrect not everyone who calls themselves a christian are Christians, try again.
why try again? I agree with you....or are you too busy repeating yourself to notice ?:eusa_whistle:

That was not a dodge that was what I have said. For Assassinating bin Ladin yes he gets credit.

Okay then I guess I have to retract everything I said about you not answering questions directly and give you rep for this one. Most ConservaRepubLitarians and LibDems demand everyone give them direct answers without ever doing so themselves. Kudos.

You will find out when you get to heaven and the Lord asks why you didn't kick some ass when people messed with his bible

That is why more Muslims go to heaven.......and get some virgins thrown in too
seems like a lot of christians forget that they, muslims and jews all believe in the same god.

Forum List

Back