Why is it ok to burn the Bible but not the quran?

Dumbhug lied who ran?

That would be you...pussy.
I'm still here stupid. Waiting on you to defend why obama apologized to Muslims for burning the quran and not to Christians for burning the Bible? After all he is in charge of the military.

Why should I. I don't care. I'll leave the day to day operations of the military to the Generals and Obama. I think you have all the butt hurt handled.

I'm still here stupid. Waiting on you to defend why obama apologized to Muslims for burning the quran and not to Christians for burning the Bible? After all he is in charge of the military.

Why should I. I don't care. I'll leave the day to day operations of the military to the Generals and Obama. I think you have all the butt hurt handled.

You don't care but you took the time to post a message? Has the village given you an hour break from being their idiot?

Dumbhug lied who ran?

It's about time you Teabaggers started displaying.....you have All The Easy Answers for NOTHING!

118.gif

You're dismissed. Start packing

The 2012 Elections will be a mere formality; signifying your demise. NASCAR awaits your return.​

It's about time you Teabaggers started displaying.....you have All The Easy Answers for NOTHING!

118.gif

You're dismissed. Start packing

The 2012 Elections will be a mere formality; signifying your demise. NASCAR awaits your return.​

In other words you can't find that verse that commands a CHRISTIAN to kill in the name of God.

Your dismissed.

You don't care but you took the time to post a message? Has the village given you an hour break from being their idiot?

It's all good. If I can drop by and add fuel to the fire in your melt down...it's time well spent.

It's all good. If I can drop by and add fuel to the fire in your melt down...it's time well spent.

The only melting being done is those nuts in your mouth. Do you hold it until the swelling goes down?

How can be people be so stupid as to argue that because this was an accident,

it is inappropriate to apologize?

When you were a kid, and you hit a baseball through your neighbor's picture window, and it was purely an accident,

did your parents insist that you NOT apologize???????

Was it an accident that 2 of our soldiers were shot over this?

And if a kid hits a baseball through a neighbor's window, i doubt anyone would be shot over that incident! What a dumb response! :cuckoo:

I bet if your neighbor came outside and shot your kid for it, SOMETHING would be done about it...right?? Why isn't Obama doing anything about this?

The only melting being done is those nuts in your mouth. Do you hold it until the swelling goes down?

More gayness? What does Jebubz think of you NOW?

Still waiting? While yo're here can you point out what verse in the Bible commands a Christian to kill in the name of God?

Still waiting? While yo're here can you point out what verse in the Bible commands a Christian to kill in the name of God?

Who said anything about your fantasy bubble? You christian fundamentalist freaks get your marching orders from the 700 club and Jerry Falwell...Grahams brat..a whole pluthera of idiot christian talking heads that step up to the war podium when they aren't buzy countin your donations.

When you were a kid, and you hit a baseball through your neighbor's picture window, and it was purely an accident,

So intentional burning no need to apologize? So obama meant to have the Bibles burnt?

Are you too mentally retarded to know what an apology is?

Who said anything about your fantasy bubble? You christian fundamentalist freaks get your marching orders from the 700 club and Jerry Falwell...Grahams brat..a whole pluthera of idiot christian talking heads that step up to the war podium when they aren't buzy countin your donations.

Big already told you he isn't a Christian...so i don't think he really cares about your rant.

I am a Christian...but i don't pay attention to the 700 club or crazy Falwell. But all you can do is rant about the crazy Christians. So you still haven't answered his question...where in the Bible does it tell Christians to kill in the name of God?

I'm not a damn christian you fucking moron. So where is the Bible does it say a Christian is supposed to kill in the name of God?

So intentional burning no need to apologize? So obama meant to have the Bibles burnt?

Are you too mentally retarded to know what an apology is?

obama is given a pass not apologizing for burning bibles but apologizes to muslim for burning the quran?

obama is placing one religion above another. A direct violation of the first amendment.

I'm not a damn christian you fucking moron. So where is the Bible does it say a Christian is supposed to kill in the name of God?

What's that got to do with anything? I'm not a liberal or a democrat and that doesn't prevent you from labeling me one. What you idiots believe and repeat does not have to be spelled out in your comic book. It never has been like that. The bubble can be twisted to mean anything in your black hearts.

What's that got to do with anything? I'm not a liberal or a democrat and that doesn't prevent you from labeling me one. What you idiots believe and repeat does not have to be spelled out in your comic book. It never has been like that. The bubble can be twisted to mean anything in your black hearts.

You made it an issue

You christian fundamentalist freaks get your marching orders from the 700 club and Jerry Falwell...Grahams brat..a whole pluthera of idiot christian talking heads that step up to the war podium when they aren't buzy countin your donations
I am not a Christian. So try again.

Well, technically speaking the Pope is the Representative of God here on Earth. How many have died because of the Pope's (at the time of the Inquisition, the Crusades, etc)authority?

Well, technically speaking the Pope is the Representative of God here on Earth. How many have died because of the Pope's (at the time of the Inquisition, the Crusades, etc)authority?

Nothing to see there ....move along....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back