Why is it that I never see a USA chant at a Democratic gathering?

It's always the GOP .... The Tea Party.... A Trump rally...

Never at a Hillary Rally......Certainly never at a Sanders Rally

Never at a democratic rally...ever.

Why?

Probably for the same reason that radical Muslims feel compelled to constantly shout that "Allah is great"' .......................................after all, the comparison between Trumpeters and ISIS fanatics is uncanny.

Last edited:
Isn't it obvious? Democrats hate America and Republication love America.

That's an interesting theory, however there's a rather large flaw in it; most of the sheeple that attend GOP "Rallies" don't know what "USA" stands for, they're just chanting it because all the other mindless lemmings are. :D

Hmm typical Alisky-ite drviel....not surprising in the stead of a substantive answer but it does prove a point....once again.

Why?

Probably for the same reason that radical Muslims feel compelled to constantly shout that "Allah is great"' after all, the comparison between Trumpeters and ISIS fanatics is uncanny.

So democrats never go to football games ...at all?

What exactly is the point of chanting "USA, USA, USA"? As a non-American I really am very curious. When I see Americans chanting "USA, USA, USA!!" and it's not a sporting event where Americans are taking on another nation, it just seems meaningless and mindless.

What is the point of the Pledge of allegiance? Is it something that you do?

Why?

Rally's are not hockey games or pep rallies for high school students. This post ^^^ highlights the recent hysteria about wearing US Flag pins - it is childish, lacks substance and is one more example of an emotion based political idolity manifest in the crazy right wing.

Patriotism isn't about wearing a pin or chanting, "USA"; it is all about taking seriously and supporting the vision detailed in the DoI (all men are equal under the law) and the Preamble to COTUS./

Actually I think you are very, very wrong about that. They are indeed football games and hockey games..and more than that.. They are rally's with passion and conviction.
Something that is anathema to a subversionist.

JO

Why?

Rally's are not hockey games or pep rallies for high school students. This post ^^^ highlights the recent hysteria about wearing US Flag pins - it is childish, lacks substance and is one more example of an emotion based political idolity manifest in the crazy right wing.

Patriotism isn't about wearing a pin or chanting, "USA"; it is all about taking seriously and supporting the vision detailed in the DoI (all men are equal under the law) and the Preamble to COTUS./

And chanting USA somehow makes other people not equal? Hmmm....please do explain why.

Some questions are so obvious they don't need to be answered...

View attachment 67561

haha....everybody else has their hand over their heart...Obama is cupping his testicles....probably his favorite salute.
Could this be why he is cutting Hillary's legs off behind closed doors? She's not radical enough to be his successor?

That's an interesting theory, however there's a rather large flaw in it; most of the sheeple that attend GOP "Rallies" don't know what "USA" stands for, they're just chanting it because all the other mindless lemmings are. :D

Hmm typical Alisky-ite drviel....not surprising in the stead of a substantive answer .
ROFLMAO! what sort of a "substantive answer" were you expecting for a topic like this? an in depth discussion of mob psychology perhaps? the mating habits of lemmings ?

Let me give you a couple of clues.....
a. no rational person takes subjects like that raised in the OP seriously
b. not everybody that pokes fun of you and your fellow herd members is an "Alisky-ite", some of us just find the mind control exercised by the political parties and the politicians that adorn them funny and can't resist poking fun at the lemming herds captured in their orbits.

but it does prove a point....once again
... and exactly what POINT would that be? o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Probably for the same reason that radical Muslims feel compelled to constantly shout that "Allah is great"' after all, the comparison between Trumpeters and ISIS fanatics is uncanny.

Yeah we have a fanatical love of our country and its Constitutional freedoms, while the Islamacists have the same for Allah and beheading their opposition.

Hmm typical Alisky-ite drviel....not surprising in the stead of a substantive answer .
ROFLMAO! what sort of a "substantive answer" were you expecting for a topic like this? an in depth discussion of mob psychology perhaps? the mating habits of lemmings ?

b. not everybody that pokes fun of you and your fellow herd members is an "Alisky-ite", some of us just find the mind control exercised by the political parties and the politicians that adorn them funny and can't resist poking fun at the lemming herds captured in their orbits.

Well...I always expect condescension from second and third generation Alinsky disciples....I didn't say I was surprised did I?
In any case I believe that it is a powerful and simple question that will create all kinds of hell and havoc if it goes national.
It is a one word bomb that is nearly impossible to counter with any kind of explanation. It just does what it does.

JO

He observes that one rarely hears chants of USA! at Dhimmicrat gatherings and wants to know why.

It is kind of a silly question with an obvious answer; libtards hate America as it exists in Reality and can only love their misconception of what they want to change it into.

Hmmm....that would apparently be untrue.....
Since the left is all about mind control.... I mean how do you separate one from the other?

JO

In any case I believe that it is a powerful and simple question that will create all kinds of hell and havoc if it goes national.

Uh-huh; Meanwhile back here on Earth......
I believe that as soon as you're done patting yourself on the back you should take your crystal ball into the shop since it's obviously broken. :cool:

You never see Old Glory at democrat rallies either unless they are burning it. I recall a recent photo of the aftermath of a Hillary rally where the Flag was thrown in a corner and left there. Lack of respect for the Flag and anger and hatred directed at the U.S. an indication of how far the democrat base has drifted off the charts.

You never see Old Glory at democrat rallies either unless they are burning it. I recall a recent photo of the aftermath of a Hillary rally where the Flag was thrown in a corner and left there. Lack of respect for the Flag and anger and hatred directed at the U.S. an indication of how far the democrat base has drifted off the charts.
They are afraid Old Glory might offend their Youts

Uh-huh; Meanwhile back here on Earth......
I believe that as soon as you're done patting yourself on the back you should take your crystal ball into the shop since it's obviously broken. :cool:

Fair enough....in the mean time I will continue to polish it.

JO

Yeah I know....it think what escapes our resident lefty faithful is the fact that slowly but surely the Anti-American sentiment has become part and parcel of their movement. Started with Academia in the 40's and 50's and now we have third generation commy seeds that actually hate what the founding fathers stood for.

There is however some hope....

The original American Message is coming back and it is coming form places that scare the shit out of lefty.

take this one for instance

JO

Since the left is all about mind control.... I mean how do you separate one from the other?

JO

JO

What Jim is saying is true. They are never happy. Always trying to transform it. They are like women, trying to change their husbands, then when done, bitching about the result and blaming it on someone else.

JO

JO

What Jim is saying is true. They are never happy. Always trying to transform it. They are like women, trying to change their husbands, then when done, bitching about the result and blaming it on someone else.

YEP.....

Forum List

Back