Why is it that republicans don’t ever condemn business owners for hiring illegal immigrants?

States recognize natural rights.
What rights are those?
Making it a crime to report someone violating Federal laws?
there you have it folks.

the Right Wing is All propaganda and rhetoric.
You denying Democrats have enacted laws that make it a crime to report people who’ve violated Federal laws?
There is no federal immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Why should the States take our federales seriously?
You have no clue it against the law for law enforcement in California to report illegals, do you.
There is nothing to report. We don't have an immigration clause.

What rights are those?
Making it a crime to report someone violating Federal laws?
there you have it folks.

You denying Democrats have enacted laws that make it a crime to report people who’ve violated Federal laws?
There is no federal immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Why should the States take our federales seriously?
You have no clue it against the law for law enforcement in California to report illegals, do you.
Then businesses should hire illegals.

Touché.

there you have it folks.

Touché.
That is why we need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Are they so blantantly hypocritical in the “rule of law” that they choose to just ignore this fact? I suppose their confusion makes sense to some degree. After all, garbage like Fox News or other conservative media has taught them to never fault the hard working entrepreneur spirit for the sake of maximizing profit! Business owners can do no wrong! Of course, even Trump’s businesses being guilty of this still isn’t enough for republicans to have any sense of principle.
I must have missed all the Republican run sancutuary cities and states.
So you are telling me that the democrat run sancutuary cites and states are keeping illegals for Republican bussiness and farmers?
Or are you saying that only Republicans are business and farm owners and democrats can't and don't own any?

Just had one democrat tell me that if we did not have illegals willing to work for less then minimum wage and under the table our economy would collapse. We constantly hear from liberals that vegetables would rot if we had no one to pick them.

How does illegals working under the table or for less then minimum wage help the person that got laid off at McDonalds by a kiosk? The more uneducated or undereducated that we allow into the country lowers the chances of everyone looking for low paying jobs. We hear all the time that minimum wage is not a living wage. We hear automation is replacing jobs.

Touché.
California has a $15 min wage.

So....

Are they so blantantly hypocritical in the “rule of law” that they choose to just ignore this fact? I suppose their confusion makes sense to some degree. After all, garbage like Fox News or other conservative media has taught them to never fault the hard working entrepreneur spirit for the sake of maximizing profit! Business owners can do no wrong! Of course, even Trump’s businesses being guilty of this still isn’t enough for republicans to have any sense of principle.
Why don't Dims ever enforce the laws that penalize businesses for hiring illegals? Why don't they want to keep them out in the first place?

Why don't Dims ever enforce the laws the penalize businesses for hiring illegals? Why don't they want to keep them out in the first place?
Or the Oakland mayor putting out the word ICE was about to raid businesses.

Touché.

So....
still on the way up.

Why is it that republicans don’t ever condemn business owners for hiring illegal immigrants?
many of us do, in fact, lately most of us do

but we also acknowledge that there is a powerful element within our own party that does want unfettered immigration precisely because they want an unlimited supply of cheap and exploitable labor

why are so many democrats so dishonest?
Democrats agreed to more border security spending - they just didn’t agree to spend it on a wall.

It's not just "didn't agree." It's they are going to fight to the death to make sure it isn't built, and they don't care if every government worker starves to death.
So for some reason you think it is not compromise for the Dems to agree to an increase in border security funding but not the wall? If they agreed to the wall, there would be no compromise. Trump would just get his way. His way is to hold the government hostage over it. It’s completely ridiculous.

The Dems made no counter offer for the wall. Border security is a band-aid on a severed arm. Democrats want something they can easily remove when possible. They can’t do that with a wall. That’s why they don’t want it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If the border was secure then businessess wouldn't be able to hire illegals or at least the amount they could hire would be reduced and for the record I support punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.
You got it ass backward. If illegal employers didn’t hire they wouldn’t come.

You’re wasting a whole lot of time building a wall we wouldn’t need if they would stop.

I can post an article showing you in 1999 Clinton did 400 work raids. In 2003 bush did 4. What does that tell you? It should tell you the deep state rino bush loved the cheap labor. Corporations love them too.

This is why we won’t solve this problem. You refuse to do first things first.

That’s like saying if banks didn’t have money, nobody would be robbing banks. While many do come for work, others come here to have kids. Google birth tourism.

So what’s happening now is people from China are sending folks here to pump out babies. When these kids become adults, they can walk right into this country like you or I. Then they will be able to send for their family.

Now I understand people from the Middle East are doing the same; have American babies here, take them back and radicalize them, and they come back here as American terrorists after they become adults.

But dare we suggest to end anchor babies, the left shakes their rattles and pounds the desk.

If the border was secure then businessess wouldn't be able to hire illegals or at least the amount they could hire would be reduced and for the record I support punishing those who knowingly hire illegals.
You got it ass backward. If illegal employers didn’t hire they wouldn’t come.

You’re wasting a whole lot of time building a wall we wouldn’t need if they would stop.

I can post an article showing you in 1999 Clinton did 400 work raids. In 2003 bush did 4. What does that tell you? It should tell you the deep state rino bush loved the cheap labor. Corporations love them too.

This is why we won’t solve this problem. You refuse to do first things first.

That’s like saying if banks didn’t have money, nobody would be robbing banks. While many do come for work, others come here to have kids. Google birth tourism.

So what’s happening now is people from China are sending folks here to pump out babies. When these kids become adults, they can walk right into this country like you or I. Then they will be able to send for their family.

Now I understand people from the Middle East are doing the same; have American babies here, take them back and radicalize them, and they come back here as American terrorists after they become adults.

But dare we suggest to end anchor babies, the left shakes their rattles and pounds the desk.

Say anything other than you agree with me and we should start doing something immediately.

Instead has to be wall first then maybe you’ll acknowledge the truth. 3 trillion later and no better results

Under Trumps’s watch, Asplundh Vice President and some supervisors were charged with felonies for hiring illegals, and the company itself has been charged-
Asplundh Tree Expert Co. Charged with Recruiting, Hiring, and Employing Unauthorized Aliens

The case was started under Obama, but the record fine and arrests were charged under Trump.
Tree company hit with $95 million fine for illegal hiring

Employer audits and investigations into workplace immigration violations have surged in fiscal year 2018, leading to criminal and civil arrests that far exceed the number recorded in the previous year, according to statistics released Monday by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Audits, Arrests Surge As Feds Crack Down On Employers Who Hire Illegal Immigrants

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...inally-targeting-employers-of-illegal-workers

Two Defendants Plead Guilty to Alien Harboring Scheme Involving Labor Exploitation at Nebraska Motel

Defendant Pleads Guilty in Connection with Ohio Labor Trafficking Scheme Involving Immigrant Minors

Touché.

So....
still on the way up.
Why should I worry about $15 min wage when Democrats protect me when I hire illegals for $7/hour?

ICE worksite enforcement investigations already double over last year
WASHINGTON – Less than seven months after U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Deputy Director Thomas Homan issued a directive that called for increased worksite enforcement investigations to ensure U.S. businesses maintain a culture of compliance, the agency’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) has already doubled the amount of ongoing worksite cases this fiscal year compared to the last fully completed fiscal year.

From Oct. 1, 2017, through May 4, HSI opened 3,510 worksite investigations; initiated 2,282 I-9 audits; and made 594 criminal and 610 administrative worksite-related arrests, respectively. In comparison, for fiscal year 2017 – running October 2016 to September 2017 – HSI opened 1,716 worksite investigations; initiated 1,360 I-9 audits; and made 139 criminal arrests and 172 administrative arrests related to worksite enforcement.

Touché.

So....
still on the way up.
Why should I worry about $15 min wage when Democrats protect me when I hire illegals for $7/hour?
with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

only kettles blame less fortunate pots for being black.

ICE worksite enforcement investigations already double over last year
WASHINGTON – Less than seven months after U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Deputy Director Thomas Homan issued a directive that called for increased worksite enforcement investigations to ensure U.S. businesses maintain a culture of compliance, the agency’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) has already doubled the amount of ongoing worksite cases this fiscal year compared to the last fully completed fiscal year.

From Oct. 1, 2017, through May 4, HSI opened 3,510 worksite investigations; initiated 2,282 I-9 audits; and made 594 criminal and 610 administrative worksite-related arrests, respectively. In comparison, for fiscal year 2017 – running October 2016 to September 2017 – HSI opened 1,716 worksite investigations; initiated 1,360 I-9 audits; and made 139 criminal arrests and 172 administrative arrests related to worksite enforcement.
Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective. All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should have no illegal problem.

Touché.

So....
still on the way up.
with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

only kettles blame less fortunate pots for being black.
You really think illegals get $15 in every case?

You are an extra kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back