why is it that the left is against a wall? why are they all so PRO-ILLEGAL immigration?

Most people on the left have been against this idea from the beginning which is we should be able to control who comes into this country in some form or the other. I really believe they are taking a page right out of the communist handbook in that the best way to destroy a culture is to override with foreigners overnight. Think what would happen if the entire population of Mexico moved to Texas overnight. Would it still retain its Texan mystic? Would people care who stood at the alamo. The biggest proof of this strategy is telling European countries that they have to except immigrants. European countries never advertised as being a place for immigrants to immigrate so why tell them to do that now. America has always been a place of immigrants from the beginning so it makes sense but why do that for European countries?
Because Neo-Liberalism is fundamentally the political expression of hatred of white people and their civilizations.
I don't want to be seen as suggesting you don't have a right to post your paranoid fantasies, but would you please at least google some terms before you misuse them.

Neoliberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Primer on Neoliberalism — Global Issues

Most people on the left have been against this idea from the beginning which is we should be able to control who comes into this country in some form or the other. I really believe they are taking a page right out of the communist handbook in that the best way to destroy a culture is to override with foreigners overnight. Think what would happen if the entire population of Mexico moved to Texas overnight. Would it still retain its Texan mystic? Would people care who stood at the alamo. The biggest proof of this strategy is telling European countries that they have to except immigrants. European countries never advertised as being a place for immigrants to immigrate so why tell them to do that now. America has always been a place of immigrants from the beginning so it makes sense but why do that for European countries?
Because Neo-Liberalism is fundamentally the political expression of hatred of white people and their civilizations.
I don't want to be seen as suggesting you don't have a right to post your paranoid fantasies, but would you please at least google some terms before you misuse them.

You do understand that you and your party are 100% Neoliberal,right?

Who are the biggest voting blocks in your party? How can your party hold a monopoly over entire racial groups when they subscribe to the same right/left paradigm and dichotomy as white voters do?

You do understand that you and your party are 100% Neoliberal,right?

Who are the biggest voting blocks in your party? How can your party hold a monopoly over entire racial groups when they subscribe to the same right/left paradigm and dichotomy as white voters do?
WTF are you ranting about? LOL I am, more or less, a neo-liberal because I view free markets as the best way to allocate benefits and resources, but I realize that people tend to game markets so they very often are not only opaque but also not free, and Reagan embraced deregulation too much. However, none of that has anything to do with race or immigration ... well ... illegal immigration affects labor markets, but that shows the dangers of total deregulation.

You simply are grasping labels and applying them willy-nilly regardless of what the labels properly attach too. It makes your posts total gibberish.

North Korea will give up their nukes before Mexico pays for the wall.
China will become a democracy before Mexico pays for the wall.
Israel will give the land back to the Palestinians before Mexico pays for the wall.
Conservatives will become liberals before Mexico pays for the wall.

That is the reality.

Forum List

Back